-Captured-

Captured

"Oppa, the stars at this night are very beautiful." Hyungwon paused and sighed. His head was leaning on Wonho's shoulder while the both of them stared at the stars, citing constellations and such. "Oppa." Hyungwon called out,

 

"Hmm?"

 

"If you are given a chance to choose between me and your members to be right beside you forever and ever, who would you choose?" Hyungwon leaned back a little and he looked at the older's smiling face.

 

"Let's see. Should I choose you or them?" Wonho answered playfully, upon hearing his answer, Hyungwon pouted.

 

Wonho looked back at Hyungwon and he flicked the younger's forehead, "You are probably sleepy already, Chaewon. Come on and let's go inside. We need to wake up early for tomorrow." Hyungwon whined but he did not do anything physically to protest. Both of them went to their rooms and slept.

 

The next day, Wonho woke up early and he prepared everything they need for their out-of-the-city trip. He put all the lunchboxes inside a bag while Hyungwon prepared all the things they might need. When the two of them finished setting up, Wonho hurriedly got his camera from his room then they settled for a long drive.

 

-----

 

July 20, 2005

 

"Mom!" Wonho shouted. He was shocked seeing strangers standing on their doorstep.

 

"Wonho, why are you shouting?" The boy's mom hurriedly went over to him and the twelve-year-old boy pointed the strangers.

 

Wonho was about to say something when his mom spoke, "Son, look! You've got a new playmate!" Wonho confusedly turned his gaze to a child standing beside a lady.

 

What a beauty, he thought. He have never seen someone this perfect-looking before. But why is her hair short? She'll surely look more pretty than barbie with long hair!

 

"But mom, who are they?" His eyes pinned to, "And mom who is she? She's really pretty woah." He smiled in amazement as he pointed the kid standing across him.

 

"Are you referring to me?" His mouth fluttered open when he heard the child's voice... "I'm not a girl. I'm too handsome to be a girl." The kid said and Wonho couldn't believe that.

 

"Mom?" He signalled his mom to level with him and he whispered to her ear, "Is he really a boy? He's too pretty for a boy." He pouted. His mom laughed as she stood again.

 

"Wonho, meet Hyungwon. And this is my friend. They'll rent the upper floor starting today. I hope you two would be good friends."

 

-----

 

"Chaewonie." Wonho called out Hyungwon's attention, "Do you even remember how we met?" He got one of the photo albums placed on his bag. He opened it and showed it to Hyungwon.

 

"Yeah, I do remember. How you thought I am a girl and how you wouldn't believe me, seriously, Wonho. If my mom isn't your mom's friend I could've kicked your leg by then." Both of them chuckled. "But why ask, Oppa?"

 

"Nothing. I suddenly remembered. Look at this album. This is our first year together, Chaewon. You look small before but look at us now, I stopped growing." Once again, they laughed.

 

Wonho immediately took a shot of Hyungwon laughing and he printed it out as a polaroid and he sticked it on the album entitled 'Love'.

 

"Taking candid shots of this handsome became your hobby, Oppa. I've got a very own fansite, wow."

 

"I have my reasons--"

 

"Yeah reasons," Hyungwon cut Wonho off, "Reasons I would never understand. Don't worry, I could clearly remember."

 

-----

 

March 01, 2011

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONHO!!!" Hyungwon shouted, waking Wonho up from his deep slumber.

 

"What the , Chae Hyungwon?!" Wonho said, clearing his eyes and trying hard to open them to see what is happening. When he succeed, he was surprised to see what Hyungwon is holding.

 

A messy cake and a party hat, while Hyungwon is wearing one also.

 

"Happy birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Shin Wonhoooooo!" Hyungwon placed the cake on the side table and he went straight to Wonho. He put the hat on Wonho as he smiled at him. He grabbed the cake and he started to sing. "Happy birthday to you, you belong to the zoo, with the monkey and the donkey, the gorilla is you! Go make some wishes, oppa."

 

Wonho grabbed his camera first before wishing. On the back of his mind he is wishing for just one thing, and that is to be with this pretty guy standing right in front of him forever. He blowed the candle and the two of them enjoyed Hyungwon's self-baked cake. Wonho as the usual took pictures and printed them out later.

 

-----

 

They just finished eating and Hyungwon's back is laid on the ground, his head resting on Wonho's lap and the older one is playing with his hair.

 

"Yah, Chaewon. If ever someday your mom decided to move in to another place, I hope you'll never forget me. We should know each other until the end of time... that should be a promise..." Hyungwon laughed at what he heard and he flicked Wonho's forehead,

 

"How could I even forget someone like you?"

 

The two of them enjoyed the whole day playing and teasing each other. It was a normal day for the both of them and Wonho took a lot more pictures than expected.

 

They went home after. Hyungwon went straight to his room and slept while Wonho entered a room and he printed out the pictures. He put those on one of the albums. After that, he drifted to sleep also.

 

-----

 

A month after, Hyungwon's mom announced that they are moving into a new house. Hyungwon's feelings are mixed up. He's happy because finally, his mom's dream of having their own home came true, but he's also sad. Specially at the fact that Wonho and he would be separated.

 

At first, they meet often, but as soon as Wonho's band became busy, Hyungwon's job became heavier, too. They barely see and talk with each other.

 

Nothing had changed, it's just that Hyungwon had become more forgetful about the things already. Sometimes, he even forget names and mental blocks occur mostly.

 

One Sunday night, they've decided to meet.

 

"Chaewonie. You look thin and you are pale, are you sure you're okay?" Wonho asked. He shooked Hyungwon's head to make sure he doesn't have a fever.

 

When he's done checking and he had make sure that his temperature is fine, he sat beside Hyungwon.

 

"How had you been, oppa?" Hyungwon looked at Wonho as he fixed his glasses, "It had been a while since we last saw each other. I heard that your group is rocketing up on the industry, that's nice." He let out a faint smile.

 

He doesn't want Wonho to notice but he is feeling really weak right now and he doesn't know why. His head is aching as if it would burst but he didn't mind it. He missed Wonho and even though he wanted to rest already, he is fighting with his drowsiness all because he wanted to talk with Wonho more.

 

"I'm doing really fine and yeah, I'm glad our group are getting recognized already." He paused for a while and he looked back at Hyungwon, "How about you? You doesn't seem fine at all." He said that, worry evident in his expression and voice,

 

"I'm fine, don't you worry. I just need more sleep."

 

"If that's so then you should've said so earlier! Come on and I'll take you home." Wonho stood up. He helped Hyungwon to stand up but he was shocked when he fainted.

 

It was a good thing that Wonho was fast and he was able to catch Hyungwon. He panicked a little but he decided to calm down and bring Hyungwon to the hospital.

 

-----

 

"He'll be fine. There's something wrong with his head and the doctor's are currently examining it. Please wait for him to wake up." Wonho nodded. He sat beside Hyungwon and he held his hand.

 

He looks so weak. Pale and thin, even a wind could blew him away...

 

Wonho kissed Hyungwon's hand. He flooded it with soft kisses wishing Hyungwon would wake up anytime soon.

 

Morning came, the sun shined for another day, Wonho felt Hyungwon's hand moving so he woke up and looked at Hyungwon's eyes starting to open. He was about to greet him and kiss him but Hyungwon spoke, and it made his heart shatter.

 

"Uhh, Where am I? And may I know who you are?"

 

-----

 

Wonho stretched his arms and looked around the room. It is filled with pictures hanging around, photo albums are also stacked in the corner, his camera was left on its shelf for quite a long time now.

 

There was this reason why he is taking pictures of almost everything. It's just that he wanted to have something he could treasure forever.

 

He wishes for only one thing, and that's Hyungwon. But seemed like it is impossible so the least he could do is to capture memories that would surely last for a lifetime.

 

It was already a month since Hyungwon forgot everything except his mother and his old life.

 

A month of struggle wherein Wonho would cry everyday and he'll try to smile whenever he is around Hyungwon. It had been a month and he introduced himself as Hyungwon's bestfriend.

 

He got one of the albums, it was the one entitled 'Love'. He opened it and a bittersweet smile flashed across his face.

 

Just lately, Hyungwon talks about his nurse. Maybe Hyungwon likes her? She's a nice person and she's with Hyungwon everyday. Unlike him who is sometimes away for his job.

 

He smiled and the image of Hyungwon laughing appeared on the back of his mind. 'He look's so happy whenever she is talking with his nurse. I wouldn't be surprised if he likes her' he thought.

 

That evening, he went to the hospital and they were glad that Hyungwon could get out already.

 

The doctor adviced them to take Hyungwon somewhere he used to be so he could remember. Hyungwon's mom agreed that they should live at Wonho's home for a while. They all took their rest.

 

The next morning, both of their mothers are not home. They went out to buy some stuff and the two were left home alone.

 

Hyungwon was up early while Wonho seemed to be enjoying his sleep. The younger was bored so he decided to go around the house, a door caught his attention. He stood in front of it for a couple of minutes until he decided to open it.

 

He was shocked seeing more than hundreds of photos inside that room. He was even more shocked when he went closer... he touched those pictures... it seemed surreal but all of those are his pictures...

 

Slowly, he heard faint voices from nowhere and scenes started to flashback on his head.

 

How he met Wonho, how he had a hard time baking a cake for him, how he called him oppa and it remained permanent... How he is deeply inlove with the older's whole...

 

He looked at those pictures one by one...

 

'Wow. Today should be your debut! Our princess is now 18! Princess Hyungwon, could I be your last dance?'

 

'You should never forget me or else...'

 

'Hyungwon we could be forever.'

 

Tears started to fall. He just stared there, at those pictures, trying to recall everything...

 

"Hyungwon, what are you--"

 

"Oppa..." Hyungwon turned to face Wonho.

 

Wonho froze for a moment. 'Did he just called me 'Oppa'?' He asked himself. He just stood there but once he realized that Hyungwon is crying, he immediately went near him and embraced him into a tight hug.

 

"Don't cry, Hyungwon..."

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I didn't want to forget you, I'm really sorry." Hyungwon hastily said. His sobs are much more louder now than how it was earlier.

 

"Please hush. I don't want you crying." Wonho tried to comfort Hyungwon by tightening the hug more. He missed this and . God knows how happy he is right now. "And it's okay. It's not your fault, nobody wanted this anyway."

 

'He is my sunshine on this dark world. My only light in this sea crowded with burnt out bulbs. My human diary and my partner in crime, he was once lost but I'm glad that he's back.'

 

-----

 

"And that was what happened." Wonho spoke.

 

"Dang! You could've told us a more detailed one!" Jooheon whined. Wonho laughed and s glared at him. Hyungwon laughed, too.

 

They are currently at the group's hangout, talking about Hyungwon and Wonho's moments before. Only few days are left before their wedding and the group are even more excited than them.

 

"You are damn lucky! You are having such a nice guy, I envy you, bro." Minhyuk stated, only a few seconds had passed, someone kicked his foot.

 

"You're lucky with me, too, you brat!" Kihyun tried to look badass but he ended up looking a fluffy one instead. Everyone laughed.

 

Wonho was glad everyone is doing fine. He decided to stand up.

 

"Guys. We should get going now. It's already late. Let's all meet soon, eo? Be there on our wedding and never forget!"

 

"Of course! This would be the wedding of the month." The younger member, Changkyun teased.

 

They all parted ways. Hyungwon and Wonho decided to stay first at their house's rooftop and they stared up on the sky, watching how the stars twinkle.

 

"Chaewonie, remember when you asked me that if I could choose to be with someone forever and ever and that would be between you and my members?" Hyungwon looked at Wonho's eyes as he nodded. "My answer is you."

 

"I know." Hyungwon giggled.

 

"I've been wanting you for all of my life. And I'm glad you are finally mine. And we could be tied soon. Isn't that amazing? This is a dream come true." Wonho intertwined their fingers as he went closer to Hyungwon. "Let us capture more memories and let's stay together until the longest time possible. Just the thought of loosing you is unbearable..." Hyungwon flicked the older's forehead.

 

"Why are you having such thoughts? I would never be gone. At least, not again?" He tightened his grip on Wonho's hand and he snuggled him closer. "I could never afford the two of us being away." Hyungwon smiled.

 

"I love you."

 

"I love you, too, oppa."

 

And the two of them shared one blissful kiss under the moonlight.

---------

P.S: I'm really sorry if the ending was lame. I really don't know how to put good endings on my stories sorry ;A;