Missing

Regrets

Yoongi paced back and forth. It was late at night. Where was she? He dialled her number and called her. 

Voicemail. 

He screamed and threw a vase. It hit a picture of them on their wedding day this time. He wasn't used to his. She was usually at home, arguing with him. She was usually at home lecturing his ass like no tomorrow. Where was she?

His phone rang and he quickly picked it up.

"Where the fuck are you?!" He yelled.

"What? Yoongi calm do-"

Yoongi hung up as he heard his friend, Jimin on the line. Rubbing his temples, he tried to calm down. 

Why do I even care about her?

This was unusual and he didn't like it. 

Why now? Why did it have to be now? 

--

He threw her body onto the neatly made bed. She was here now. He finally found his chance. 

"You're here..." He whispered as he stroked her soft cheek. He stripped her clothes off quickly before she could wake up and ran his hand down her body. 

"Shit." He muttered as he unzipped his pants. 

After a couple of minutes of his pleasure, he felt the body underneath him shuffle. He stopped and watched as her eyes began to widen. 

The man muffled her screams with one hand and squeezed her neck with the other. His weight was too heavy for her to kick or push off. Her voice became hoarse as it weakened. She heard her phone ring somewhere. She knew this ringtone. It was a different ringtone from everyone else who would call her. 

Yoongi.

Yoongi was calling her. 

He cared enough to call her.

It was too late though. 

The horror and desperation in Jaemi's eyes were fading away as her life drained away. Her body stopped trying to move and her eyes slowly closed. She was dead.

She wouldn't get to see that beautiful cherry blossom tree again.

She wouldn't get see Yoongi anymore.

No matter how fucked up their relationship was, she still loved and cared for him. 

But she was gone now as her dead body waited for the man to get dressed. 

His clothes were all black and he put on a mask. 

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He didn't plan for her to die. He just wanted her body. He just wanted her. Why did the bitch have to make it hard for him? She cursed under his breath one more time as he carried her dead, naked body. The man walked out of his house after making sure no one was in sight and threw her body into the trunk. He needed somewhere safely away from his home but not too far away. He drove along the street until he found it was necessary to stop. The streets were empty and there was no sight of anyone.

The man hurriedly took the body out and ran towards the field. He dug and dug until he felt something hard. This was it.