FINAL~

2KMS...Tsk..Tsk...

It’s a well known fact that Kim Myungsoo and Kim Minseok had been good friends since the earlier days, when both of them were just the trainees. Sungyeol too liked Minseok but due to the recent episode of “Celebrity Bromance”, he is not sure if he still likes Minseok as he used to.

People are talking about how cutely Myungsoo and Minsook greet each other, how both of them are the flower boys and blah..blah… Sungyeol is going through the SNS now and he too noticed how happy Myungsoo seemed spending time with the elder.

 

Sungyeol remembers the day, Myungsoo returned from the filming of the said program.

 

“I am back~” Myungsoo said tiredly.

Sungyeol looked up from the game he was playing in his mobile to look at his boyfriend.

“Welcome back yeobo~” Sungyeol sing songed. But seeing the tired face of the said boy, he immediately went to caress his cheek.

“What happened Myung? You look so pale!” Sungyeol asked concerned.

Despite the tiredness, Myungsoo smiled a bit seeing the serious choding in front of him. “It’s nothing to worry about Yeol. Just tired from walking too much.”

“Walking?! You went for the filming of Celebrity Bromance with Minseok, right! And you were planning to ride the cable car. Then, where did you walk up to?” Sungyeol asked confused.

‘Aish, don’t remind me. The wind was so strong that we could not ride the cable car so, we decided to walk till Namsam Tower….”
Myungsoo could not complete his sentence due to Sungyeol’s yelling, “WHAT! You walked till Namsan Tower! Poor Minseok! Yah, I don’t understand why you love to walk so much. Minseok is always complaining about the pain in his leg when he meets you.”

“But we had fun. We rode bus, ate hotdog and other stuffs, drank coffee, went for bowling, snooker and just played around. We too had a nice time talking to each other.” Myungsoo defended.

“Whatever!” Sungyeol went back to his game.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

Woohyun came back after his solo promotion, fully drained out.

Dongwoo approached the tired male and massaged his shoulders.

“Ah~Thanks Dongwoo hyung! I really needed one.” Woohyun showed his gratitude to his fellow group member.

“Are you exhausted.” Dongwoo just asked to confirm.

With a long sigh, Woohyun replied, “Yeah. Both physically and mentally. Hyung, I don’t like the feeling of standing alone in the stage without you guys.”

“You can do it, Hyunie! I too had felt the nostalgia when I had none of you guys to support me at the stage but seeing the Inspirits in front, I got the energy and the power to keep going. You too can get over this phase and stand confidently in the spot light. I am sure of that. Now stop being a baby and get refreshed. Your sweat stinks.” Out of nowhere Sunggyu had come into the scenario and tried to help poor Namu in his own very grandpa style.

Woohyun pouted at the last sentence but nevertheless felt very happy to get the encouraging words from their leader. “If Gyu hyung can do it twice, I can do it too. And after all, I am not alone there, Inspirits are always there to motivate me.” Woohyun thought and hugged the elder boy.

“Thanks hyung. I will try to be bold.” With this Woohyun made his way to the bathroom.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

Since they were enjoying their break, Myungsoo asked if Sungyeol wanted to go out and grab some ice-cream.

“No. I don’t want it.” Sungyeol replied curtly.

Myungsoo was fazed by the reply but chose to let it pass, maybe Yeol was going through mood swing.

But in the evening when Myungsoo offered to treat him to Americano, he still refused. This made sure that he was having some problem.

Worried Myungsoo went to him and touched his forehead lightly. “Yeol, are you sick?”
 

Sungyeol was taken aback by the sudden gesture and the question made him baffled. “No, why do you ask?”

Myungsoo was still not assured. “Because you said NO to Americano.”

Sungyeol rolled his eyes. “I am not Americano maniac! And moreover I just had one a while ago, so it’s not a biggie.”

“Says the one who becomes Depresso in absence of Espresso~” Myungsoo tried to tease.

 But Sungyeol just shrugged to brush the topic.

Now this was not the Sungyeol he knew. The usual Sungyeol would fight back about it, and when the topic is his favorite coffee, he would never let it slide. Something was definitely wrong!

 

 

 ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

Woohyun was sulking after returning from a music show since he had not won a single trophy for his solo. This time, Hoya was the one who comforted the worn-out singer.

“Yah! Where is the heart machine that we know?! You are definitely not our Woohyun.

You are the heart machine, I am a rap machine!

Gyu hyung is a hamster, You are a Namstar!”

If in any other days, Woohyun would be laughing like crazy, rolling on the floor, clutching his stomach for Hoya’s not-so-funny-rap but today he just kept on wallowing in his sorrow.

Sungjong entered the room and hugged Woohyun warmly. “Hyung, I saw you crying while singing. Even when it’s hard and exhausting, keep fighting! Don’t get hung up on rankings. It’s important to stay passionate and true to yourself. Moreover you said yourself that all you want is to get close to our fans while conveying your message through singing right. So, keep doing what you love, hyung.”

Somehow Woohyun seemed determined with maknae’s encouragement.

“Aigoo~ Our Jongie has matured well now!” Woohyun pinched Sungjong’s cheek earning a loud groan from the youngest.

“Yah! Namu, I made such a great rap to cheer you up and you didn’t even buzz and now you are being all cheesy with this kid!” Hoya protested.

“Lo! Here is our Rapster Hoya! I say HO, you say YA!”  Woohyun went and hugged Hoya as well. He tried to show how sincerely thankful he was towards s who supported him in their own way. Though their way of supporting was different, they had the same compassion and each one of them lend a helping hand or say a leaning shoulder.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

Sungyeol was avoiding Myungsoo to his best. In the van too, he sat in the front seat with Manager hyung to avoid Myungsoo. At dinner too, he didn’t come to the dining table.

Myungsoo seriously felt worried now.

He took a plate of food and went up to his and Sungyeol’s shared room.

Sungyeol was reading something in his cell with full attention, his forehead was scrunched and there was a big frown in his face seeing the content. Myungsoo was curious as to what was he reading with such undivided concentration not even noticing his entrance.

Myungsoo kept the tray in the bed side table and came close to Sungyeol.

“What are you seeing Yeolie?”

Sungyeol jumped from his seat as a deer caught in the head light. His phone landed strongly in the floor due to the impact of his jump.

Myungsoo was startled by the huge reaction.

“W..what happened?”

“Argh..its nothing.” Sungyeol grumbled and went to pick up his phone. Luckily it had landed in the soft carpet and the screen was safe.

“Is there something wrong Yeolie?” Myungsoo asked carefully.

“Nope.” Sungyeol had straight face. Myungsoo knew that something was definitely off but didn’t want to push him, he knew that Yeol will tell him everything eventually.

“I brought food for you.” Myungsoo tried ignoring his stiff nature.

Sungyeol went out with his phone, “I am not hungry.”

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

Everyone in the social network were praising about Myungsoo and Minseok’s friendship and brotherhood.

 

Kim Min Suk talks about his close friend INFINITE's L + rise in popularity in 'Dazed'

'Flower Boy Bromance'! 

Celebrity Bromance #MyungSoo (명수) #L & #Minseok

 

These were the trending topics. It’s not that he didn’t believe in Myungsoo or he doubted their love, it’s just that itching feeling when you see them together enjoying their time.  Sungyeol felt annoyed by these and after scrolling down some pages, he fell asleep on the couch itself.

Myungsoo felt disheartened by Sungyeol’s recent acts. While he was strolling around the room, he saw Sungyeol sleeping in the couch uncomfortably. So, he went to arrange the choding’s sleeping position. He made Sungyeol sleep on the couch properly and took the cell he was holding to put it in the table along side. But he felt like to check upon what his boyfriend was recently up to. He would not leave his cell even for a while. So, he just unlocked the screen, the password was well know n to him because who would not know his own birthday! The page that Sungyeol had been reading was Celebrity Bromance L and Minseok.  Getting more curious, he checked the history and all pages were related to him. His youtube history and everything was related to the program.

A wide smile spread in Myungsoo’s face as soon as he understood why his dear boyfriend was getting all fidgety.  He was simply JEALOUS. But he is not going to conclude himself. He wanted to hear it from Sungyeol’s mouth himself.

Quietly he kept the cell aside and went to his room but not before clicking a picture of the perfect beauty lying peacefully in front of him. This is surely going to be in his private collection.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

Only Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Dongwoo were at the dorm at the moment. They were having their lunch peacefully when suddenly Myungsoo’s phone rang,

“So beautiful my girl
Nuga mwora haedo
You’re my girl……..”

[A/N : Whenever I listen this song, “Infinite F-My Girl”, I feel like it’s the proposal song from Myungsoo to Sungyeol^^]

“Yeboseyo! Ah…Minseok ah.

Is it ?! But I am having lunch right now. You can come over if you want.

Mian..hehe..I am feeling lazy today to go out. Guess you will have to go to lunch on your own.

I’ll treat you to dinner some other day, nae. Don’t get mad, Minseok-ahhh~~ Heuing, heuing! Ahhh, I am feeling so embarrassed now!

Okay, see you next time, annyeonggg!”

 

Sungyeol and Dongwoo, both got surprised to see this new side of Myungsoo. He rarely does aegyo, the only person he does is to his Yeolie!

 

On the other line, Sungjong was stunned to hear the whole conversation. He had known that Myungsoo was a bit weird and was lost in his own world time and again but this was totally new to him. While he was shouting on the top of his lungs that he is Sungjong and not Minseok hyung, the elder was repeatedly calling him Minseok-ah! And where did the ‘hyung’ go from Minseok hyung’s name? And what’s with the aegyo?! He just called Myungsoo to say that he was staying at his friend’s home tonight but he is blabbering himself. Aish, this hyung!

 

Being a happy virus, Dongwoo exclaimed, “Woah~Myungsoo! Seems like you have become quite close with Minseok ah.”
“Nae, hyung. Minseok is so cute. I like spending time with him. Though he is older than me, he seems like a sweet younger brother to me.”Myungsoo replied happily while watching Sungyeol’s reaction intimately. Though Sungyeol was burning from inside, he maintained his cool and kept on chewing his food with gritted teeth.

Sungyeol got up from his seat though he was only half way to his food.

“I am done”, he announced.

“Hm..Yeol, we have not taken our ice-cream yet!” Dongwoo exclaimed.

“Next time hyung. I am already full.”

Dongwoo was surprised by the sudden change, but not too much. Though the giant Dino was always seen jumping around, he was a good observer and he knew that the phone call was the reason for Yeol’s sudden change in the mood.

“Um..Myungsoo ah,….”, Dongwoo was about to talk about the problem with Myungsoo but he was interrupted, “Hyung, sorry, but I will go and check on Yeolie first.”

“Huh…uhm..ah..okay!” What could he probably say more.

 

 

At Myungyeol’s room:

“Yeolie, I have brought your favorite Strawberry flavor ice cream, why don’t you want to eat?” Myungsoo asked simply.

“My interest is gone.” Sungyeol lied down in his bed and unlocked his phone.

Myungsoo could not wait any longer now so, he was determined to hear those words directly from Sungyeol’s mouth right at the moment. So, he grabbed the phone Sungyeol was playing and asked, “Yeolie, what happened to you. Are you having any problem? Are you sick? Have I done any mistake?”

Sungyeol was trying to get back his phone from Myungsoo’s grasp but to no avail.

“Yah, give me the phone. And no, there is no any problem.”

“Oh, now come on! We are boyfriends for crying out loud. We know each other more than anyone or even more than we know ourselves. So, tell me what’s disturbing you. I know that I can be silly at times and may have hurt you but please tell me properly so that I can change. I need to know what my mistake was so that I would not repeat it next time.” Myungsoo was determined to get the answer.

“And how can you be so sure that it’s your fault that I am annoyed about?” Sungyeol raised his brows.

“I know that you are not sick and you are giving me cold shoulders. So, that’s easily predictable. The only thing I need to know is what the matter is about?” Myungsoo still was teasing his cute boyfriend because watching annoyed Yeol is pretty amusing.

“No, I am not going to tell you.” Sungyeol did merong bringing out the burst of laughter from Myungsoo.

“Yah, why are you laughing?”

“You are such a sweetie! Even when you are angry and annoyed, you look so adorable. How could you be so cute!”Myungsoo pinched Sungyeol’s cheeks.

Sungyeol swatted away his hands and calmed down his posture. To be honest, he had missed Myungsoo so much. The distance which he had created was troubling him inside and he wanted to get close to the other and wanted to cuddle with him and run his hand through the curly hair of the younger and kiss him and just hold him in his arms but the annoying feeling inside him was keeping him away from letting himself be happy.

“Give me my phone Myungsoo.” Sungyeol snatched his cell from Myungsoo this time.

“Okay then, since you are not talking to me, I am going to Minseok hyung.”  Myungsoo made his way towards the door.

Sungyeol’s disappointment had reached to his extreme limit now. “Minseok, Minseok…from when have you been so close to him? Do you enjoy his company more than mine now? You are always hanging out with him. Your friendship with him is being a trending topic in the public.” Sungyeol said this all in one go.

“Oh…from when have you been updated about the trends.” Myungsoo loved teasing his dearest boyfriend.

“Yah, I don’t update my SNS does not mean I am not updated. I just don’t like to post my things but I am fully updated about others. I have seen all the pictures you upload in your Insta, Weibo, fancafe and wherever.” Sungyeol glared at Myungsoo but the younger found it too cute as if he had just pouted.

Myungsoo protested, “You know that we have been friends from long before and this recent program has made me more close to him. And this is partially someone else fault as well who ignore his boyfriend all the while.”

“Hey, how could you accuse me! I am the victim here!” Sungyeol defended himself by shouting in that high pitch which could even tear a paper.

Myungsoo giggled at his choding antics. “Victim! How is that so?! What fault have I done to make you feel the victim?!”

“You…you…how dare you ask that! Do you know how much you have hurt me? You come home late after your shooting with Minseok hyung, your relation with him is being more popular than our relation, you are always so happy when you are with him. You make me wait for you till late and I have to sleep in the couch, you have caused me emotional stress since I am every time thinking about what you guys are doing. Aish…all these things prove that I am the big victim here.” Sungyeol explained.

“You are J.E.A.L.O.U.S.” Myungsoo stated.

“W..who! J..jealous! Why to be jealous. You guys are good friend, I know that. There is nothing to be jealous.” Sungyeol tried to hide his true feeling.

Myungsoo loved the way Sungyeol was stammering and was trying to cover up his emotion.

“If you were not jealous, you would not have to spend nights scrolling through those SNS sites and when I would meet him for the shooting, you would not have waited for me till you had to sleep uncomfortably.”

“That’s called caring, you stupid.”

“That’s called being jealous, you choding.”

“Yah!”

“Yah!”

“Are you kidding me?”

“Are you testing my patience?”

“Do you want me to explode?”

“Do you want me to kiss you?”

“Have you ever…hmm…yah! What did you just say?”


“Can I kiss you? Yeolie..Yeolie..please! It’s been so long that you are away from me, you are giving me cold shoulders that I have not been able to cuddle with you, touch you, kiss you, hug you. Can I, jebal.” Myungsoo did the cute aegyo.

“Yah, we are not done talking yet!” Sungyeol controlled himself from melting in front of the cute kitty.

“Just admit it you were jealous and I’ll not meet Minseok hyung.” Myungsoo tried to lure.

“Nope. I am not jealous at all.” Sungyeol was determined at his words.

“Well then, I am going to stay over at Minseok’s place tonight, bye!”
“NO. Enough, you are not going anywhere.” Sungyeol pulled Myungsoo in his lap. He cupped the younger’s face and then started to kiss him all over passionately. Soon they were indulged in their own world since it had been ages they had done so.

After gaining their regular breathe back, Myungsoo teased again. “Now admit that you are jealous. Because you only started the skinship after I took Minseok’s name. And your fingers were running miles in the SNS to get all the latest information about me and Minseok. ”

“Not at all. If you want to go hang out with him, you are free to do so. I just had some increasing interest to know about your new program, that’s all.” Sungyeol was still in denial.

Myungsoo could not hold long in front of the stubborn choding.

“Nae…nae…Lee Sungyeol was just feeling a tingling sensation in his stomach and a brisk pain at his heart seeing 2KMS.”

Sungyeol glared at the merry boy who was satisfied with his self-conclusion.

“YAH! I am telling you, I was NOT jealous.” Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

Myungsoo pinched Sungyeol’s cheeks. “In the sentence I mentioned earlier, have I used the word ‘jealous’ anywhere? I simply stated, ‘Lee Sungyeol was just feeling a tingling sensation in his stomach and a brisk pain at his heart seeing 2KMS’”.

“Yeah,yeah, whatever! 2KMS..Tsk..Tsk!” Sungyeol got up from the bed and made his way towards the door.

“Where are you going?”

“To the kitchen. I still have to eat my favorite strawberry ice-cream.”

“Oh, now you got the appetite!”

Myungsoo was glad that he finally got to get close to his lover again. Sungyeol too had had enough of the distance. He had full trust in Myungsoo and that he and Minseok are just good friends. But he just had that tingling sensation in his stomach and a brisk pain at his heart seeing 2KMS as said by Myungsoo.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

At Woollim Building:

INFINITE gathered at the Woollim office building for some meetings about their approaching Summer Concert, comeback, Japanese release and other stuffs with the staff members and CEO Lee Jungyeop. They were having serious discussions about their activities and schedules. After about 3 whole hours, finally they came out.

Being the game lover, Sungyeol wanted to play some games to refresh from the tiring meeting but none of the members were supporting him. All of them went to the cafeteria to have some lunch. Even Myungsoo was not in the mood to accompany Sungyeol.

“No one wants to play with me. Nappeun noma. We just ate in the morning, how much can you guys eat? Come on, let’s play some games~~” Sungyeol was doing his best aegyo to tempt anyone to play with him.

But Sunggyu responded, “We are not like you, Yeol who can live by only drinking some juice. We need to eat as well. If possible come and join us, you can play later.” Sunggyu was already tired of persuading Sungyeol to eat, the boy maintained his diet pretty hard.

“No, I don’t want to eat. I want to play. Myungie~~”, Sungyeol tried to bait Myungsoo with his cuteness.

Out of all, Myungsoo has one big appetite so, he tried to deny Sungyeol. “How about I go, take the food and return here to you. I can eat and play at the same time.”

“Myungie does not love me anymore. Else he would starve to play with me.” Sungyeol made a sulked face.

Myungsoo was about to go coo the choding baby when Woollim Appa, CEO Lee Jungyeop came volunteered himself. “How about you play with me and Myungsoo and others will join later. I have been wanting to try this new game, you know.”

“Yey! Finally there is someone who wants to play with me.” Sungyeol got hyper finding the play-mate while the CEO winked at the other members.

 

 

After a while

A loud laughter was heard in the game room and when Sungyeol turned around, he came face to face with Minseok. Myungsoo and Minseok were whispering something in each other’s ear and were laughing hardly so he had no time to greet the other Infinite member. After a while, when Minseok looked at his side, he caught Sungyeol staring at him and the hand on his shoulder which belong to Myungsoo. So, Minseok tried to tease the choding a bit.

“Really Myungsoo. I can’t believe Yeol did that! He does not seem so but he is really possessive, I guess.”

Minseok wriggled his eyebrows while putting an arm around Myungsoo’s waist.

Sungyeol was furious with both Minseok’s words and actions.

 “What are you talking about?” Sungyeol asked without a sense of politeness in his voice and he turned around to the screen to continue his game, more like distract himself from the scene.

But Minseok was unaffected by the tone. He continued, “Myungsoo told everything about your little jealousy~.”

The CEO was totally emerged in the game and he thought the guys were just fooling around so, he was not paying much attention but when he felt like the conversation is going deeper, he was curious too.

“Hey guys, what are you talking about? Let me hear the hot gossip, nae!” Lee Jeongyeop is a playful hyung to the members rather than a CEO, so they could fool around with each other.

“It’s nothing hyung. It’s funny to see our choding getting all angry so, I was just fooling around.”  Minseok replied.

“If you say so. But if there is something going on, enlighten me as well ,arraso!” Jeongyeop threatened jokingly.

“Nae, hyung.” Both Myungsoo and Minseok said in unison causing Sungyeol to roll his eyes.

While the CEO went to drink water in the counter, Minseok came near to Sungyeol to whisper, “Don’t worry Yeolie. Myungsoo is yours and only yours. And do you know when we were off camera, he could not help but talk about you every time. He was always saying if Yeolie was here, he would do this, say this…and blah..blah… And you two are made for each other, who am I to disturb you. Never put your happiness in other person’s palm.”

By the time Minseok finished his saying, boss Lee had returned.

“Hey, did I miss anything? Why is Sungyeol’s face so red? Are you feeling sick somewhere?”

“A…ani. It’s nothing hyung.” Sungyeol tried to cover up.

Seeing Jeongyeop seongsanim not satisfied with the reply, Minseok clarified, “Don’t worry hyung. I just a little more, I guess. Right Yeol?”

“Yah! I am not talking to you.” Sungyeol did merong to Minseok. “Hyung, come on, let’s play again. Be ready to lose one more time.”

“Nope. I am going to win this time, kid.” Jeongyeop seemed determined.

Myungsoo was watching the whole thing with a full smile on his face since watching Sungyeol talking, playing, sleeping, eating, and just being there doing nothing, always amused him.

While Minseok clicked the pic of two Lee brothers playing together and uploaded in his Insta with the caption

 “#Lee Jungyeob #Lee Sungyeol #in the middle of a game. CEO and Sungyeollie who are playing a game~~~ #agency”

 

 

 


 

 

A/N : So sorry for super late update. I am being very busy with real life recently so, I could not complete it earlier. I started the fic while just first episode of Celebrity Bromance was on air and now so many things have already happened. And, while I was thinking of the story, to give the final touch, Minseok made it much easier by uploading Sungyeol’s pic ^0^

Though the main story revolves around 2KMS and Sungyeol, during that time, Woohyun’s solo promotion was going on so, I have just mentioned about him. During that period, I really wanted to hug him and tell him that he is not standing alone at the stage, we Inspirits are always there to support him.

Thank you so much to all the dearest friends who waited for the story and reminded me of my responsibility.

On the other note, the extended Infinite logo is so good~ Finally after 1 year and 2 months we are going to get their comeback so, super excited for that (✿ヘᴥヘ)

Sungyeol’s Pick Me Up is hyping up Inspirits!! Wish the boys would complete the concert without any serious injury. And Let’s Pray for our angel Dongwoo’s father. He is such a brave person to keep on that smile despite what he is going through.