1/1

Never Fully Matured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Name: Lee Seunghyun \ Stage Name: Seungri \ Born" December 12, 1990 (26 or 27 korean age) | Position: Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Maknae. 

Seungri has been maknae of the world-renowned kpop group BIG BANG since 2006. He debuted when he was 16. Because of his young age, he always liked to cause trouble and was known as being quite rebellious against his fellow members. The other members of Big Bang (G-Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, and Daesung) responded to this in the form of a common form of discipline which is spanking. But He hasn't been spanked properly since 2012, 4 years ago when he was 22. 

*Flashback 4 years ago*

"Hyunnnnnnnnnnngles!!" Seungri whined, pulling at the harsh grip Jiyoung had him in. 

"Seungri, shut it. No matter how hard you stuggle and fight me. You will be punished and you will regret everything." Jiyong snapped back at him. He was currently pulling the drunk maknae out of a bar before anyone recognized him and saw him doing things that could probably ruin his career. 

When the two got home, they were greeted by the other 3 members worried expression that sooned turned into anger when they saw the state Seungri was in. Jiyoung wasted no time shoving the youngest onto the floor before taking his place among the members on a couch. 

"Lee Seungri, what is god's name do you think you were doing?" Seungyeon demanded. 

"Hyungie, dosentttttttttttt use gods name aaaaaaaaaaaaand in vain and I weres Boring" Seungri said, drunkly. The members signed and decided to put there maknae to bed and deal with this in the morning. 

When Seungri opened his eyes, he was greeted with the side of a couch over someone's lap and his pants and underwear were down at his knees. He shot up, scared but put his head back down when his hangover set in and a sharp SMACK was placed on his left cheek. 

"Morning, maknae." SMACK SMACK SMACK 

"Seungyeon-hyung, what are you doing? LET ME UP!!!!!" Seungri yelled, pulling at the arm that was efectivly holding him in place. 

"Don't raise your voice at me" SMACK "Ecspecially when you are in this position" SMACK SMACK "and I am punishing you, isn't it obvious?" SMACK SMACK SMACK. 

"WAEEEE???!!!!!" Seungri whimpered out, trying to get away from the hand currently doing a really good job at making him hope he doesn't have to sit any time soon. He could see all his other hyungs doing there own things, not even caring that their oldest is hitting theri youngest.  

"Seungri, Don't play dumb with me. I know you can feel a hangover." he said. Seungri blushed at his words. After that, Seungri decided it would be best to keep quiet and get this over with. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Seungri eyes watered but he didn't cry because knew that a spanking for what he did would be far from over. He closed his eyes waiting for Seungyeon-hyung to resume what he was doing but was surprised when no hit came. He opened his eyes to see Jiyong-hyung staring him in the eyes, almost nose to nose. 

"Hey Seungri-ah." He said. 

"Hi, Hyung." Seungri responded meekly. 

"My turn" Jiyong told him, pulling him over his lap and off of T.O.P's.  Seungri just groaned. He felt a single SMACK hit his rear and he shrieked when it did. It hurt way more than any normal hand, so Seungri concluded it was a brush. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

By this point, Seungri was defiently sobbing. He let out his pleas and cry but nothing seemed to work, but eventually Jiyong stopped. He, with the help of Daesung, brought the sobbing maknae into the bedroom where the pushed the beds together. There the two of them laid Seungri down. They both latched on to him for cuddling, minding his stinging back side. Soon Seungyeon and Taeyang came and joined them. They all fell asleep like that. 

End of Flashback 

 

He grew out of it though. They all left and got there own apartments. They met up at their schedules with their own cars and life was great. Big Bang became a group of five great and talented friends singing and dancing instead of the problematic life of teens for a rookie idol group. Well, that was until today. 

Seungri was currently sitting in a holding cell outside of Seoul. It was currently 1AM in South Korea and he was tired. Tired and Drunk to the max. That's why he got arrested. Seungri had gotten himself into a HUGE mess by getting himself arrested for a DUI. Everything was blurry and nothing being spoken to him made sense because of the influence of alcohol. It was like they were speaking German to him. 

He went to a bar because of the new stress of the new album co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter