final

I SHOULD'VE KNOWN

A/N: kinda rated M but not really. LOL 

 

**

 

“We won't be able to see Sana unnie if she stands with the flowers.” Mina thought she didn't hear it clearly but the way no one reacted she knew Dahyun was gushing about her Sana unnie again. 

 

Kim Dahyun STRIKE 1

 

 

“I want a kiss from the members --” Dahyun announced making Mina look at her. It wasn’t long when Nayeon and Sana started walking towards Dahyun. It was Nayeon who kissed her on the cheek first. It was cute Mina thought but then she saw Sana leaning down giving Dahyun a quick peck on the cheek she gritted her teeth.

 

Kim Dahyun STRIKE 2.

 

 --

 

 “What is your problem?! So it’s my fault then?”

 

Sana argued over the question of Dahyun snuggling up with her on their pajama party last night. It was known that Dahyun’s very fond of the older and is really clingy with her but blowing Dahyun off wasn’t something Sana was going to risk. Mina is being really petty with her accuses that Sana is enjoying Dahyun’s affection. 

 

Myoui Mina was frustrated and it was evident with the way her eyes are slightly twitched and her teeth gritted. She slammed the practice room door breathing heavily while still looking at Sana. They just finished with their most intense dance practice and they were both sweating profusely under the heat.

 

“No maybe it’s mine, what the heck Sana of course it was yours! Stop acting like you’re not enjoying it! God I’ll leave you if you continue with your flirtatious ways!”

 

Mina retorted as she loosens up the button of her shirt. Her nostrils flared while she glares at Sana.

 


“You’re always saying that! It wasn’t a big deal not until Nayeon brought it up! Oh my gosh! What on earth are you thinking getting jealous of Dahyun?!”  

 

Sana answered back picking her bag from the corner of the room. “Not like Nayeon doesn’t fancy you. tss.”

 

She mumbled angrily and from the corner of her eyes she could see that Mina was staring at her b(utt)ack and taking in all of her curves making a smirk spread across her face.

 

 “Woah it’s clearly obvious Dahyun likes you! Damn I’ve seen the way she looks at you Sana!”

 

Mina shook her head clearly disappointed with Sana. She started walking away ready to go out of the room when she was stopped by the blonde.

 

“Oh God Mina we didn’t do a thing! You know how Dahyun gets really clingy and --“

 

Sana was interrupted by Mina’s fingers brushing through her lips and slamming her against the wall. She didn’t even know that Mina could be that strong. DAMN!

 

“Show me.” Mina breathed huskily, her almond brown eyes bore into Sana’s amused hazel ones, traces of sweats visible on both foreheads. Sana bit her lip ily before capturing Mina’s plump red lips in hers, her fingers running through Mina’s silky hair.

“Liar —“

 

Sana spoke but was cut off by Mina closing the gap between their lips AGAIN. She pulled Sana closer cupping the blonde’s cheek with her hands.

 

“Tell me you don’t want it then.” Mina taunted seductively, their faces are so close with each other Sana could even feel Mina’s ragged breathing “Tss I know you like it.” Mina smirked, a smile tugging at her lips as she left a trail of butterfly kisses on Sana’s neck, who arched her back out of pleasure.

 

They could hear the distant laughter of the other members, who left not too long ago. Mina was thankful that she did lock the door when she slammed it or else someone could’ve barged in the practice room and saw the position they were in. IT WASN’T THE BEST SINCE THE TWO OF THEM ARE ON EACH OTHER’S FACES.

 

“Mina what if they—“ she couldn’t hold back her moan as Mina nipped on her shoulder, her teeth trailing up her neck before stopping at her jaw. She bit down on it hard and Sana knew that would leave a freaking mark. “Oh go..d Mi—na don’t.”

"Oh yeah.” Mina asked and Sana could feel that the latter is smirking. Instead of stopping she trailed down on Sana’s pulse point and started on them. “Please don’t make me wear sleeveless tomorrow.” Sana prayed

 

Mina’s hands found their way to Sana’s hips as the blonde’s tongue devoured . Their tongues moved firmly against one another. Both and panting as their slick bodies instinctively rocked against each other.

 

Mina slid her hand between their bodies and reached for Sana’s , sending a jolt of electricity to her center. When Mina’s mouth left Sana’s lips, she had a smug grin plastered across her face and Sana knew what was about to come.

 

“MI..NA we..we shouldn’t do it here.” she was slightly panting and Mina smirked even more letting go of her hand and placing them on Sana’s stomach.

“Yeah I guess so your bed or mine?”

 

 “You’re unbelievable.” Sana giggled burying her face on her girlfriend’s neck “In the practice room really? I should’ve known.”

“No I was really mad though.”

 

Sana pulled away then kissed the side of Mina’s mouth before finally pecking her on the lips. “I don’t know why I'm dating you.” they both laughed before kissing one last time.

 

**

NO IT'S NOT ANGST HAHAHAHAHA BYE.