FORBIDDEN SWEETS

Welcome Home, Eunwoo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS STORY IN A NUTSHELL: Eunwoo discovers that going on a diet has its advantages, especially with Moon Bin as his boyfriend...
(Sequel to my first BinWoo fluff - Welcome home, Eunwoo)

 

I did not come home for this...

Eunwoo was frowning while he watched the rest of his band mates, with the exception of Bin, congregated in their living room.

They were acting like children hyped up on sugar; laughing, guffawing at the top of their lungs engrossed in some anime playing on Rocky's laptop. Well, if anyone was to blame for this the whole loud fiasco, it was him.  He was the one who brought the contraband chocolates into the dorm in the first place and was now beginning to regret making that promise to Sanha before he left for New Caledonia.

The band maknaes  were shoving at each other to get to the last mini Mars bar. Myung Jun and Jinjin systematically picked at the large box of pralines, taking half a bite out of one selection then putting it back in the box with a giggle. Eunwoo had to shake his head at the childishness of the whole thing.

"Hyung, you ate more than half the bag already!" Sanha complained as Rocky successfully snatched the last treat.

"I have more muscles than you, so I need more energy." Rocky reasoned, tearing at the packet with his teeth. "Besides, you just had your braces taken out. It'll rot your teeth. "

Sanha was livid, flailing his arms in protest. "That's not true! You're just being a pig!"

"But a cute one at that." Rocky threw the youngest a V-sign and a devilish wink before shoving the bar into his mouth.

Myung Jun shook the praline box, giving Jinjin a disgusted look. "You ate all the ones with caramel filling! Spit it out!"

Jinjin struggled to unsnap his jaw, the caramel from the last praline he ate stuck his upper and lower back molars together. "Cccc-aaannttt. Shhh-tuuuccckkkk." He hissed through his teeth.

Eunwoo couldn't help the disappointment that he felt. He had spent nearly an hour at the duty free shops in Noumea selecting the treats, risking missing his flight just to bring those chocolates home. And although he did get the most fervent thank yous and a kiss or two from Sanha for remembering, none of them had even thought to offer him a piece. Once he surrendered the bag, they devoured the contents like vultures on carrion. His own best friend turned boyfriend was no exception.

Not that he was actually allowed any of the chocolates to begin with. Their manager took one look at the paper bag he had when he picked him up at the airport and scowled something fierce. Eunwoo thought that he was going to insist that the bag be left there, but finally relented when he extracted a promise from him that he was not going to have any. 

"Comeback stages in a month, Eunwoo-yah. Before that, you'll be filming interview footage for SBS. I don't want your face swelling up like a balloon."

Damn his slow metabolism!

He was prepared to wake up extra early in the morning and work out in the gym just for a taste of the confections he brought home, but the manager was having none of it. Either he agreed or the bag was staying behind at the airport. Unable to bear imagining the look of disappointment on Sanha's face if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter