Final

Picturesque
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Picturesque

Genre: Fluff fluff and fluufff
Word Counts: 3,613
Summary: "You told me you took photographs of everyhing you love, but I never once saw a photograph of me."

 

_____________________

You grinned as you wrapped your petite arms around his well-built body. His lose plaid shirt engulfing your arms in between your tight hug around him. You peeked up his shoulder to look at his camera. He held the gadget on his muscular fingers; it was pressed on his face as he snap a few shots of the sunset in front of you.

You tried tiptoeing to rest your chin on his shoulder but even though he wasn’t one of the tall guys out there, you were still much smaller than him, so you couldn’t quite reach him.

He adjusted the camera lenses as you continue to hug him, he took a few more shots before lifting the camera to your view. “What do you think?” he asked casually as he stared at the camera screen. You looked at the photograph he took and it was breathtakingly beautiful as always. You look up at him and smiled in response. He wasn’t looking at you directly but you knew he can see you from the corner of his eyes.

Smiling back at you, he let the gadget drop on his stomach as the lace hang around his neck. He grabbed your arm that was still wrapped around his waist as he pulled it away, slowly turning around to face you.

The wind just in time, blew a huge part of your hair on your face making him laugh. You pouted and tried fixing your hair back, muttering barely audible cusses in between your breathes. He pulled your hands away from your face as he pushed it down on your side. He grabbed your chin softly with one hand as the other swiped the hair off your face, tucking it messily behind your ear.

He wore that contented smile on his face as he patted you hair, before looking directly at you. You sneakily break eye contact as you took the camera on your own hand, quick enough to snap a stolen picture of him before he gets on with that you were about to do.

You smiled, satisfied that the lenses were in just the right adjustment to capture his shock face. You laughed at the result, making him groan as he took the device, looking at the picture you had taken. He sighed softly as he looked at you face going pink from laughing.

You saw him let out a smile before shaking his head, he let it drop back on his stomach before walking past you; flicking your forehead as a punishment for your earlier actions.

You stood there alone, eyeing the shade of purple and orange sky behind the mountains. You have always dreamed to see this, you on a balcony with the view of the beach, fresh cold air hitting your skin, hair swaying behind you.

It was even better than you had ever imagined because you were here with your boyfriend, Yoongi. You were happy because he had asked you to go with him here, like.. a vacation. Away from the noise and stress from the real world, even if it was just for a week.

You hear his voice calling out for you inside and you smiled, taking one last glance of the perfect view before going back in the warm cottage you shared with Yoongi. You went towards the small round table at the far corner of the room where he sat at, opening a box of takeout food from the meat restaurant a few blocks away.

He motioned for you to sit down and you did; taking the chair in front of him, pulling it closer to the table as you sit. He took a knife and fork as he cut the meat into small pieces before pushing the box just to his side. He then took out another identical takeout box, cutting the meat, but this time, only in half before pushing it towards you.

He always knows you too well, he knew you liked big cuts so you can go take it into hand and bite on it like a sandwich, and you know him well enough that he liked it cut into small pieces so he can just chew on it then swallow.

You liked the idea of how he pays attention to the things you want, even if it was the total opposite of what he likes. One of the examples of these is that day he took you out to help him pick a new beanie for his collection.

You showed him a light pink one with the word ‘lazy xxx’ written in colour white and cursive. You didn’t really like pink either, you just thought of him when you saw the word. Because, he was lazy as . He simply just stared at it for a few minutes, you could sense he didn’t like it but he didn’t say that out loud. Instead he took it from your hands and put it on you instead.

He smiled, seemingly satisfied by the look before he continue looking for his style of beanie. He eventually found one right after, a simple black beanie with a ‘z z z...’ imprinted on it in bold white font.

In the end, you didn’t really helped him at all, but he did seemed happy because you both now have your own type of couple things. Yeah, he bought the light pink beanie he put on you. He wasn’t that keen on buying couple things really- he actually denied that it was a couple thing, he simply put up an excuse saying that the cashier was eyeing the beanie on you, so he had no choice but to buy it to avoid any complications.

You, of course, didn’t believe a thing he said. He was clearly proud that he had something to match with you. He was just too stubborn to admit it.

You saw him lifting up his camera up to his eye level, adjusting the lenses as he focused on capturing another photography, but this time, he took a shot of the meat you two were about to eat. You even leaned back from the table to avoid getting caught in his photography.

He told you once that he likes taking pictures of everything he loves. Meat was one of them. You didn’t mind, you think it was cute anyways.

You had caught him snapping random photos of his parent, his friends, the scenery, the piled of lyrics sheets, even that messy bed you two had once slept on. You always see him capturing the things he actually really loved.

 

What bothered you is that, you had never seen him taking a photo of you, ever.

 

You never saw him pointing the camera lenses at you, that had bothered you for quite some time now but you didn’t question him about it, but as each day has passed, it was getting a little more annoying, how you see him taking photos of everything except you. The thought of him not loving you made you shrunk down in your seat. Suddenly, his love for everything else scared you.

Suddenly, his touch on the camera made you sick. Suddenly, you hated the photos he took.

You ended up looking at him in curiosity and maybe even sadness. Did he really love you? You weren’t one to doubt him at all, because he was the type to want something and do everything he could just to have it. You weren’t an exception for that.

You really didn’t found him that attractive before, you weren’t so fond of him at all, but he said otherwise. He liked you, he said. He was going to let time do its thing for both of you, he said.

And every day after that, he spend his free time from work to accompany you, that’s one of those things you loved about him. He doesn’t give up his own life for you or for anyone else. He has time for himself and his dreams.

He thinks of himself, he loves himself, but he wasn’t selfish to love others too. He was a beautiful human being. But, does he really love you?

“Ya, eat up or you’ll get even more skinnier,” you snapped out of your thoughts at his voice, hearing a small ‘tsk’ along with a chuckle as he pick up the other half of your meat with his chopstick before letting it poke you on your lips.

You blinked and lift your hand up to get the meat with your bare hand, immediately feeling a smack on your wrist, you pulled your hand back muttering a small ‘ow’ as you gave him a look, “Why’d you do that?” he rolled his eyes and continue poking the meat on your lips, “You haven’t washed your hands yet, id

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter