chapter 3

While you were Sleeping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyu not be afraid of them, they are noisy but good. Let me introduce them to you. Well, you probably already figured this is my younger brother Kangin-ssi. He was not married, ever since his wife died in a car accident, he does not want to bind himself with another woman.

These two blockhead Siwon’s brother Donghae and his best friend Eunhyuk . They are always together, walking one behind the other like tied, ever since went to school together. It is not surprising that they came together here.

And this guy is a bit shy, my youngest son, Henry. He just shy in the beginning, but once mastered, it is all the time around you. He is a good boy and loves his older brother Siwon, you already know him.

All stared at Kyuhyun, and no one said anything. They too knew Changmin to not believe that he has a boyfriend, or any serious relationship. He is a playboy, his attitude is always just for one night. well, or a week. In addition, Kyuhyun was very beautiful, his white skin and big brown eyes, they just could not believe it.

Kyuhyun felt embarrassed by the fact that everyone was looking at him. He knew that he should say something, but he did not know that. To say that it's just misunderstandings and he was not boyfriend Changmin, or continue the lie.

He didn’t like to lie, and did not want to lie.

"Well actually I do not ....." Kyuhyun didn’t have time to finish what came up to them Dr. Kim. Mrs.Choi asked about Changmin state.

"His condition is stable, I think this morning he wakes up. I would advise you all to go home.

"But .." I wanted to protest Choi misiss

"I understand your concern so I allow only one member of the family to stay with him. The others can come in the morning. And now I have other patients," said Dr. Kim and left.

"Well, maybe it is really necessary to make Dr. Kim says," I began to speak Siwon

"Yes, so I will stay with him as his mother, and all the others go home. Kangin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter