I'LL BE YOUR FAN

WONHO COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS

The sound of annoying of my alarm woke me up from my sleep. I groaned, slapping the damn thing and shut down the noise. Remind me again why did I even have that sound as my alarm? Oh yeah, because it never failed to wake me up every time the dam thing went on. I looked at the clock and it already 4am. I have another two hour to get ready and out of the house. It’s an important day I can’t possibly miss it.

After a quick shower, I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. My mom left some rice from last night dinner so I thought I just make myself a simple kimbab for my breakfast.

I was busy rolling down my kimbab when my younger brother came down.

            “What time is it?”  Seokmin said, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

            “4.30…what are you doing up so early?” I said, finishing my last kimbab. Nice…

            “Just getting some water…”

            “Open wide…”I cut off the end of the kimbab roll and shove it in Seokmin ready mouth. “Is it ok? Not too salty?”

            “Great noona…you really inherited mom’s golden hand…” he smiled happily munching on the kimbab. “Save me some for school…”

            “I already set aside for you in that lunch box…”

            “Thanks noona…you’re the best sister ever…”

           “I’m your only sister Lee Seokmin…”

He grinned.

            “Big day huh?” he said, taking a bottle of water from the fridge.

            “Yup...first day of comeback performance and I can’t miss it…”

            “He’s a lucky guy…”

            “Yup…” I nodded. I looked at the clock again and hurriedly packing up the food and stuffed it inside a paper back. A little sticker on the container put a smile on my face.

*I hope he likes it…*

            “Tell mom I’m gonna be late today…I’m covering for Hye Jin at the bookstore…”

            “Yes mam…” Seokmin saluted me.

            “Bye lil bro…”I ruffled his hair and head to the door.

I can’t wait to see him. I saw the new MV a few days back and I really liked the new dark concept they were bringing this time around.

Half an hour later I arrived at the broadcast station at Sangam-dong. There are lines of fans already waiting at the sideways, with cameras in their hands. I found a spot near the huge potted plant, and quickly made my way there, while saying hi to a few girls I knew.

            “Hi...you’re from LeanBack93.net right?” a girl said to me. She was holding a camera just like I did.

            “Yeah…”

            “Great pictures…” she smiled. “You must be a pro…”

            “Not really…I’m Min Soo…” I offered my hand for a shake. She accepted it with a smile.

            “Jinah…”

            “Nice to meet you Jinah…so, who are you here for?”

            “My Changkyun oppa…he’s so adorable, don’t you think?” she said, almost squealing.

            “Yeah…he’s cute…” I nodded. It was true; Changkyun is cute…and kinda shy when I met him for the first time around 3 years ago. But he’s not so shy anymore…a little clingy at times but it great.

Then we heard fans screaming and squealing and we knew the idols are here. I get my camera ready and waited for the face I wanted to see.

            “It’s Monsta X!”

Someone yelled. I looked and a group of guys walked down the road. They stopped and posed in front of the reporters.

            “Hoo! Annyeong hasaeyo! We’re Monsta X!” they said and bowed.

My hand starts clicking the button, aiming at the blonde guy. He had the earrings that I bought for him on his last birthday.

*That’s my boy…*

They walked closer and waved at the fans. One of them caught me and tugged the blonde’s arm and pointed at me with his lips. I saw a smile through my lens. A smirk to be exact, knowing I was there…just for him.

He walked closer and stopped for a brief moment, waving at the crowd behind me. I took the paper bag with and handed to him.

            “Thank you…” he said, with a grin. My heart flutters when his hand brushed my skin slightly.

The manager smiled at me and hurried the boys towards the building entrance a few meters away. He looked back and winked. I read his lips.

I love you…

Well, I love you too baby…

*************************************

            “So, your parents are ok you’re doing this?” Jinah said as we sat down for a coffee after the broadcast.

            “Pretty much…as long as it doesn’t affect my studies…and since I was on my last semester of college…” I said, sipping my iced lemon tea.

            “Your parents are cool unnie…”

            “Pretty much…they’re the best…”

            “So do you follow them when they went abroad?”

            “Sometimes…when I’m on my break or there’s enough finance…how long you’ve been following Changkyun?”

            “Since the last comeback…what about you?”

            “Um…since pre-debut if I must say…”

            “Wow…no wonder other fan-sites masternim looked up to you…and I like that you’re nice…”

            “Thank you Jinah…”

            “Do you always following Wonho oppa or there’s someone else before him? Cause you know, there’s a lot of multi fandom fans out there…”

            “Hmm…he’s the first idol I follow like this…running a fan-site for him…”

Well…Wonho…he’s definitely the first one.

Flashback…

            “This is great Wonho ya!” I hugged him. “You passed the audition. Congratulation!”

I looked at him and there’s unreadable expression on his face and I can’t point my finger on it.

            “What is it?” I asked, narrowing my eyebrows.

            “Nothing…” he slumped on the bench, with a sigh.

            “You don’t look happy for a guy that passed an audition to be a trainee at Starship…” I sat next to him.

            “I dunno if this is the right thing…” he looked at me. Our eyes met and I knew something was up and bothering him.

            “What do you mean? You’ve worked hard for this audition…I mean those vocal classes, dance lessons...”

            “I know that…”

            “Then what’s the problem?”

            “Us…” he held my hand, giving it a light squeeze.

            “Well…are we breaking up?” I hope not…we’ve been together for two years and being friends for 5 years before going out…7 years is not an easy task if you ask me.

            “Of course not silly…” he pinched my nose. “I’m not that stupid to let you go when I know there’s heaps of guys’ waiting in line for you…”

            “Then what?”

            “The training…I mean, I’m gonna be busy and you’re gonna start college soon…and to be honest, being a trainee doesn’t guarantee that I’m gonna debut anytime soon.”

            “Look…do you want this or not?” I asked facing him.

He nodded. I got up and pulled him with me.

            “I dunno what the future is gonna hold for us…but I just know one thing…I want you to achieve your dream to be a star…have you forgotten your promise to your mom?”

He shook his head. I wrapped my arm around his waist and he did the same. I felt good being with him like this…it felt secured and save.

            “We’ll make it work…I don’t know how but we’ll make it work…for us…” 

            “Baby…”

            “Shin Hoseok…”

He stared at me. I rarely call him by his full name but when I did, he knew I mean serious business.

            “Just go…make your dream come true…”   

            “What about you then?”

“I’ll just be your biggest fan…” I kissed the tip of his nose.

He pulled me closer and put our forehead together.

            “This is really happening huh?”

            “Yup…just don’t get too close with those female trainees…”

            “That I can’t promise…” he grinned.

            “Yaa!”

Before I could say anything, he sealed my lips with his own plump lips, kissing me to the earnest.

            “I love you Lee Min Soo…”

            “I love you too Shin Hoseok…”

End of Flashback

I was browsing the pictures in my camera when Hye Jin come from behind and startled the out of me.

            “Yaa! You almost killed me!” I said, slapping her arm.

            “But I didn’t…” she chuckled. “Thanks for covering me up…”

            “No problem…”

            “So…Hoseok’s group making a comeback…”

            “Yup…” I showed her the photos I’ve taken this morning to her. “He getting more attention now…”

            “I could see that…and the new song kinda cool…but what’s with the outfit though? Covered up the front and all exposed at the back…” she smiled.

            “I dunno…I guess that was their cordi’s concept or something…”

            “Don’t you feel uncomfortable with him exposing his skin like that? I mean…there’s thousands of girls’ drooling over your man.”

            “I can’t say anything since it’s his job…they can drool anyway they want but the end of the day, the man is mine…”

            “You my friend are one lucky …” she patted my shoulder.

            “Damn right !”

 

I had this on my mind for a while so I thought this would be the first chapter for my collection of oneshots.

I might use this style of writing or third person point of view (whichever I find interesting really...)

Leave a comment and sub if you want.

BBYONG!!!!