Suit Up Baby

He Is

 

"Ah why am I so nervous" Jonghyun muttered to him self as he sat in the dressing room. It was his comeback stage at Mcountdown and although he felt more at ease then he did when he debuted with Base, his nerves were getting the better of him.

Jonghyun loved singing and he was over the moon with the responce from the fans about his album. So far he had been so happy, especially during the showcase when Key and Taemin showed up with Minho as the Mc. While Jonghyun was happy for his friends (more like brothers), it was Key's presence that made the puppy like man extra happy. Key was his long term boyfriend and he couldn't have been more in love with his feline lover.

Key had always been supportive but how his boyfriend had visited him and he was the MC for Mcountdown, while he was so happy about it, Jonghyun thinks it is why he is so nervous. He cannot control him self around his Bummie. Jonghyun always had to fight him self to not make out with Key during interviews or when they were on Tv.

Key was just so perfect in every way from his freshly shaved black fluffy hair to his perfect slender body and long legs. Jonghyun's manager was busy on the phone as Jonghyun gazed around the room. He was dressed in navy blue pants, a yellow turtle neck and a yellow jacket, it was already quite warm in Korea and with all these layers on, Jonghyun felt like he was melting.

"Can you sign these albums please" Jonghyun's manager asked as he handed a couple of albums over to the puppy like man. The pink haired man nodded his head and sighed as he took the black pen from the manager as well and got signing.

Jonghyun became lost in his own little bubble, he heard the door open and close but guessed his manager had gone somewhere. There was only a four albums that needed to be signed as he had signed a load the night before. The sound of foot steps coming closer didn't faze Jonghyun, he was tired and the waiting around seem to drag. It felt like he had been waiting hours already when it had only been just over an hour.

"Can you sign my album please oppa" A very familiar voice called out. Jonghyun could recognize the voice any where, head shooting up and a smile blooming on his plump lips at the sight in front of him. There stood the love of his life, dressed in a black suit with white stripes and a small smile on those bow shaped lips. Jonghyun took the album that Key was holding out, signing it with a personal message to his lover.

"Bummie" Jonghyun whispered as he looked up at his lover again, patting the space on the sofa next to him for the younger to sit down. Key bit his lip before moving to sit down on Jonghyun's lap instead of the sofa. Arms instantly wrapped around the younger's body as Jonghyun gazed lovingly at his boyfriend, heart beating like crazy. Instead of getting a sweet compliment or a loving peck on the lips from his boyfriend, Key just lightly touched the dark circles under his eyes.

"Your not sleeping again Jjong. Your going to burn your self out if your not careful. Sm has already pulled you from coming to Paris with us because of your schedules. What am I going to do with you pup" Key said as he gazed into his lovers eyes.

He hated to nag his boyfriend but it always worried him during comeback times when Jonghyun wouldn't sleep well. Whether it was solo or group comeback, Key liked to make sure his boyfriend at least got a couple of hours decent sleep a night but it seems to get more impossible. Key only nagged Jonghyun because he loved him and only wanted the best for his puppy, getting stressed over silly things always bothered Key as well.

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you worry" Jonghyun replied softly as he continued to gaze lovingly at Key. The younger man sighed before leaning over to press his lips to Jonghyuns in a short, sweet peck.

Although Key could be cold as ice and nag, Jonghyun understood it was just the way Key was. Within the coldness, Jonghyun knew Key was just a sweet, gentle man with a sensitive side. His boyfriend wasn't always a diva, although the nagging always continued, it was for good reasons. If it wasn't for his boyfriends nagging then he wouldn't eat as well or sleep as well.

Key genuinely cared for him so much and Jonghyun was just so thankful. "Tongiht Mister, you are going to get some decent sleep" Key replied as his finger's played with the short hairs on his lovers nape. The feline boy loved the pink hair, although Jonghyun did drive him mad with showing him the photo every five minutes before it got dyed pink.

Jonghyun smiled, he knew what Key meant and just to have his boyfriend in his arms for a couple of hours later that night sounded like perfection. They hadn't gotten much time alone since they had been so busy but Jonghyun was determine to make it up to Key for sticking by him and loving him even when times got hard and they had barely any time to cuddle.

"I love you Kibummie" Jonghyun whispered. He couldn't take his eyes of those sharp, hazel orbs staring into his own eyes. He could never get bored of telling his Bummie just how much he loved him (nor show how much he loved him).

Just as the couple was about to lean together and let their lips melt together, the door swung open making Jonghyun and Key jump. The pink haired man cursed under his breath when his eyes landed on Woohyun standing by the door with a shocked expression. "Oh I...I...I I'll come back later to see Kibum" Woohyun said and ran out the room so fast.

Key giggled at his friends behaviour, Woohyun still hadn't come to terms that he was dating Jonghyun and that they had been a couple for many years. The manager entered the room again which annoyed Jonghyun as he wanted some extra alone time with his beautiful boyfriend. Although the manager knew they were dating, they were not allowed to kiss while they were out and about plus the manager wasn't 100% comfortable.

It was like being stuck at a red light, with Key being just after it. He wanted to kiss his boyfriend and tell him how much he loved him yet he couldn't do a thing until the lights changed (manager disappeared again). Key smiled, he could see how much Jonghyun wanted to kiss him from just gazing into those puppy eyes. Key made no effort  to move off his boyfriend's lap, it was much more comfy then sitting on the sofa.

"I love you too" Key whispered quietly into Jonghyun's ear. It was just loud enough for the puppy like man to hear, the smile that grew on those plump lips made Key's heart flip about in his chest. Jonghyun's arms tightened around his boyfriend's waist, fighting to control him self and not passionately kiss Key there and then. "Why don't we take a photo Jjong" Key said to break the atmosphere.

Their manager wasn't stupid and knew what they did when his back was turned but rules were set for a reason. Jonghyun nodded his head as Key fished out his phone from his pocket and pressed the camera app before handing it to their manager so he could take the picture. The couple made no effort to move, their arms wrapped around each other, Jonghyun pulling Key a little closer to his body.

"We look so cute" Key said happily as the manager handed the phone back. Jonghyun smiled, the photo was so cute and he couldn't believe such a cute beautiful boy was all his. Key unwrapped his arms quickly, his fingers pressing against the light screen quickly.

Jonghyun tried to see what Key was doing but the younger would move so the puppy like man couldn't see again. Their manager left the room again as it got close to start filming for Mcountdown, Jonghyun mentally cheered. The pink haired man grabbed his lovers face and smashed his lips against Keys bow shaped lips, pouring all the love he could into the lip lock.

After a minute, Key pulled apart, panting a little from the intense kiss with his boyfriend. Jonghyun had a goofy grin spread across his lips like he had won the biggest prize in the world. Key's phone kept flashing when he had a new notification, Jonghyun wanted to shout at whoever it was to leave his Bummie alone. The pink haired man grabbed the phone and noticed it was Instagram, clicking on the link, his mouth dropped at the photo on the screen.

"You posted the photo Bummie" Jonghyun screeched out slightly higher then he liked to admit. The comments section was full of Shawols fan girling over them, some even trying to guess what they did after the photo had been taken.

The comment section was slowly becoming one huge fan fiction although a lot of the comments were not wrong. Key could only grin at his shocked puppy, pecking those pouty plump lips before taking back his phone. The manager soon entered the room to warn Jonghyun and Key that they had five minutes before filming would start.

That news alone made Jonghyun sigh, resting his head against Keys shoulder. The younger knew Jonghyun might be feeling worried or nervous but he certainly had nothing to worry about. Key moved his hands so he could cup Jonghyun's face and bring it up so he could gaze into those warm chocolate brown orbs.

"Listen to me Jjong, stop worrying. Your album is amazing and I love it, the other three love it and the fans love it. Your performance is going to be amazing babe. Your vocals alone are amazing, I'll be there watching you proudly as well" Key said with a smile on his lips and feline eyes twinkling.

When ever he is praising or reassuring Jonghyun, those feline eyes always sparkled making Jonghyun feel breathless. Hearing his lover praise him made Jonghyun feel a lot calmer, it seemed silly but just a simple compliment or having reassurance from Key always made things so much better. Not caring that their manager was standing by the door, Jonghyun leaned forward to peck his boyfriends lips softly.

"Thank you baby, I feel better now" Jonghyun replied after the sweet kiss. The puppy like man moved a hand so he could brush some strands of hair out of his beautiful boyfriend's eyes. Key smiled softly before detaching him self from Jonghyun and standing up, brushing his pants and fixing his jacket. The feline boy had to go and change very quickly before the show started but he didn't want to leave Jonghyun yet.

"Remember last year for my birthday, you got me a large present" Key said as he held onto Jonghyun's hand while standing in front of his lover. Jonghyun looked confused for a moment before his cheeks felt like a fire pit and started going red. "I remember baby" Jonghyun replied in a small voice. He was worried to speak any louder in case he embarrassed him self and their manager wasn't that far away either.

Key leaned forward and he did not expect Key to whisper something like this to him. "You can show me again Jjong, show me my birthday gift again later tonight" The feline boy whispered out softly before smiling and turning to walk out the room.

The younger swayed his hips sinfully making Jonghyun choke on his breath and eyes widen at the bold and ual act his boyfriend was doing. Just as the younger reached the door, he looked over his shoulder to look at Jonghyun, sending his pink haired puppy a wink while smirking before leaving and disappearing down the corridor.

Jonghyun could only stare at the empty space where Key had been a few moments ago, his words slowly sinking in making his cheeks blaze. The pink haired man snapped out of his trance as his manager waved his arms to see if he was still alive. Before he could move, Key popped his head around the door again, rushing in to pick up his signed album, making sure his hand brushed along Jonghyun's thigh before dashing out again in a hurry.

The pink haired man couldn't even function properly because of his Kibummie being a sly tease. How could he focus on his performance and interview now with Key on his mind saying and doing some rather naughty words and actions.

"Come on Jonghyun, time to pre record" The manager called out and Jonghyun shook his head to rid of such naughty thoughts. Jonghyun didn't feel tired now after knowing that Key would be at his house by the time he got home and now he something a little special to look forward too.

The pre recording went better then he expected and caught Key smiling and singing along by the side of the stage. The interview came next and that was a nightmare, Jonghyun swore Key was trying to get his mind buried in the gutter. They were not so subtle with hints as well, the younger basically saying Jonghyun's type sounded just like him (which was very true).

Then the moment Jonghyun mentioned that he preferred option three to get more money from his composed songs as a solo, he had to open his mouth and mention Key's birthday last year. Luckily the feline boy shoved his arm playfully before he spilled too much information out as Jongkey shippers were already suffering, fan girling and imagining things from Key's Instagram post.

The performance of She Is went down even better, Jonghyun even caught Key whispering to the other Mc's while gazing lovingly at him as he performed. The puppy like man wondered why he was so nervous earlier when he had no reason to be, Key was right but he always liked to hear it from the younger man him self. Once everything was done, the pink haired man returned to the dressing room to change and gather his bits.

"Jjong you was amazing" Key said as he poked his head around the door, smiling softly. The puppy like man smiled and opened his arms as Key walked over to hug him. "Thank you baby, I love you Kibummie" Jonghyun replied and pecked his lovers lips softly and tenderly. Key's hand roamed down his boyfriends back until they were firmly squeezing his lovers rather firm . "Stop it babe" Jonghyun whispered breathlessly.

He knew the younger was teasing him now and he couldn't control him self if he lost it. He would happily take the feline boy there and then, not caring who could walk in or would be watching. Key giggled at the look on Jonghyun's face, he knew he had the puppy like man wrapped around his finger. Moving his hands back, Jonghyun sighed softly, he couldn't risk causing problems because he couldn't control him self around his boyfriend.

"I love you too pup. See you tonight after your radio show" Key replied and caressed his boyfriend's cheek. Jonghyun nodded and kissed Key once more before the younger disappeared out the room, swaying those damn naughty hips again. The rest of the day went fairly quickly, Jonghyun could only imagine his boyfriend waiting for him at home.

"I am home Bummie baby" Jonghyun called out as he toed his shoes off at the door. He had changed into an orange hoodie and black jeans since the recording earlier and he was glad to be home to strip out of the clothing and just lay about in lose basket ball shorts.

Jonghyun nearly passed out on the floor as he walked into the living room, there stood Key totally , dancing to his song Dress up with his dolphin neck pillow around his neck.

" Hi Jjongie, feels so nice, nice,nice because your pretty whatever you wear" Key sang as he walked over to the older man. Jonghyun couldn't take his eyes of his boyfriend, it was like his boy was frozen to the spot as Key slowly danced around him.

The feline boy throwing his arms around Jonghyun's neck as his hips swayed in time to the music. "K..K...Key" Jonghyun stuttered out in shock at his boyfriend being so bold.

The younger could only smirk as his fingers moved to twirl the cords on Jonghyun's hoodie around his finger. The feline boy leaned forward to press his bow shaped lips to soft plump lips before smirking and yanking Jonghyun to follow him as Key walked to his boyfriends bedroom, hips swaying and Jonghyun tripping over his own feet behind the younger.

It was fair to say Onew, Minho and Taemin didn't have to try very hard to guess the reason why Jonghyun was so happy, bubbly and smiling like an idiot for the rest of his comeback stages through out the week. The sparkle in those puppy eyes as he performed were just too much of a give away.


A/N Hello lovelies ^^

Thank you to all the subscribers <3 

I do hope you enjoyed this brain rotting fluff ><

Jjong's reaction to seeing Kibummie dancing hehe :D

Comment, Subscribe and enjoy lovelies ^^

P.S I would be grateful if anyone has any plots/ideas/ or anything like words/songs/sentances you would likeme to write a story about ^^ I'm still strugglig with ideas ><