Final

Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this story I know that Mingyu is only Somi's bestfriend but they do act like they were in a relationship.

Idk but Anth's rap was so cool! try to listen it at YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDWuqrJAyGw

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm glad you saw this letter.

Guess it took you for sometime, right? It's been a while since I last wrote a letter.

 I've got so many things to say but the most important ones are held back.

I just can't seem to write them nor share them with anyone else.

After reading this, don't bother contacting me because I don't even want to feel more pain than I am experiencing right now. 

Hey, it's been a while since we last talked to each other.

I know you're busy with the life around you and I feel happy even just for now, knowing you spared a bit of your busy life just to read this letter of mine. 

Did you remember the times when we were kids? Those times when we were careless and not bothering to worry about anything because we still have a long way ahead of us.

Those times when we only cry because of physical pain and not emotional pain. When we didn't bother studying and instead focus on having fun.

I miss those days. Sadly, we aren't vampires who lives longer just like how we imagine when we were kids.

I miss the time when I was the only one who can make you laugh.

Remember when you would  sleep over at my house and we would cry our eyes out when you couldn't.

We grew up so fast :').

I remember when we both had to study abroad.

I thought we were in the same country, but how foolish of me to think of that.

I knew your dream and you knew mine.

Of course, your dream was to become a well-known taekwondo-ish (forgive me for forgetting what you call that), while my dream was to become an Idol.

Even though we were millions of miles apart, thanks to technology, we still keep on communicating.

I was so proud of you when you finished college and graduated to be the best of the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter