Really really really

How much does a polar bear weigh?

“How much does a polar bear weigh?”

“Depends. Males are approximately 450 kg, and females around 200 kg.”

Sungyeol blinked at the boy whose eyes were still fixated on the book he was reading.

“H-How did you know?”

He shrugged, “Did a whole assignment on polar bears. They’re quite interesting species.” He teared his gaze away from the book, “Are you interested in polar bears too?”

“U-Um, no. I w-was just curious.” He stuttered.

“Oh. That’s a strange thing to be wondering about.”

“Well, it’s a strange thing that you actually knew the answer.”

“Was I not supposed to?” He asked in bewilderment, “There wouldn’t have been a use asking it, if I didn’t know the answer.”

“No, it’s just…” He groaned, “Never mind.” He muttered before leaving.

“Sooo how was it.” His friend sked expectedly.

“Shut up.” He muttered before sauntering away

~

“I’m not a photographer, but I can-” A loud gasp interrupted his sentence as the other quickly shoved his books in his bag.

“I’m late for my photography class!” He exclaimed before bowing, “Thank you so much for reminding me.” He shouted, sprinting to class.

“…but I can picture you and me together.” Sungyeol mumbled in shock, “What the heck just happened.” He whispered to himself before walking back to his giggling friends.

~

“Do you know what material my shirts made out of?”

The other stared at his shirt, squinting slightly. “Polyester?”

He blinked, “W-Well, yes, but that’s not it.” He muttered.

His smiled in triumphant, “That was an easy one.”

Sungyeol sighed, shaking his head from another failure.

“Um, may I ask, what’s your name? I don’t think I’m in any of your classes.”

He shook his head, “I’m a year older.” He replied as his eyes widened in realization that he may have sounded slightly creepy, “I-I’m Sungyeol. Lee Sungyeol.” He introduced quickly.

The other nodded, “Kim Myungsoo. Nice to meet you.”

“I know.” He replied instinctively, seeing the other’s brow raise slightly, “I-I mean I heard when the librarian said your name, and I yeah, I heard.” He mumbled, embarrassed.

Myungsoo laughed, “You’re weird.” He said, “I like that.” Making the other beam.

“Thanks!” He said, “For liking me. Wait no, for saying I’m weird, wait. Um, that’s not it.” He blabbered.

He shook his head in amusement, “You seem a bit nervous.” He teased.

“I am.” He said, “I’m always nervous.”

“You should calm down.” He smiled, “I got to go now, bye Sungyeol.”

The said student muttered a ‘goodbye; before smiling widely as the other turned his back to him.

He may have failed in his pick up lines.

But there was progress.

~

“You work here?”

“Well, it’s more like volunteering.”

“Who would want to volunteer in a library?” He murmured, making the other chuckle.

“It’s actually quite fun.”

“Oh I bet it is.” He replied sarcastically. A sudden idea hit him and Sungyeol smiled widely, “Hey, I didn’t bring a library card, but do you mind if I-”

“Oh, that’s okay! We can just record your name under the system, It’s really easy!” Myungsoo beamed, “What’s the book you want to borrow?”

His left eye twitch slightly as he stared at the other, “Um, never mind. I’ll borrow it another time.” He stuttered, before walking out.

~

Sungyeol saw the shorter male standing alone after school, as he waited for the bus.

He grinned and walked over him, standing beside Myungsoo as though he too was waiting for the bus.

“Hey.” Myungsoo said casually.

“Hi.”

“You take this bus?”

“Oh, no, I was just wondering, do you have a map?”

Myungsoo stared, “Why?”

Finally, things were going as planned.

“Because I’ve gotten lost in your eyes.” He said, only to his distraught when the us had noisily pulled up in front of them, his words deaf to the other’s ears.

“What did you say? Hey, this is my bus. You can go buy a map at the convenience store over there.” He pointed. “See you tomorrow!” He shouted before boarding the vehicle.

Once gone, Sungyeol shouted in frustration, kicking a can that was on the floor with force.

~

“This class will be working with the level below, on a project about an issue that’s been currently circulating

Sungyeol snapped his head up, listening to the teacher for the first time in his life, “Which class?” He blurted out loudly, gaining snickers from his friends.

“I’m getting to that, Mr Lee.” The teacher snapped back in annoyance. “Anyways, as I was saying, before someone decided to obnoxiously cut me off,’ She paused and shot Sungyeol a glare who didn’t seem to care as he waited, anticipating which class he would be working with, “I will be choosing the groups, since I know some of you will be sticking to the kids you’ll be most comfortable with.” There was a long groan from the class which made the teacher smile in amusement, “Anyways, the whole point is to make a difference to the society, as well as bring our school together. You guys, as the oldest class, will have to be a good role model,” She paused, before muttering, “Which would be surprising if you do become good role models.”

Sungyeol blinked and stared at the teacher. From the luck that he had seen in the past few week, he was probably going to end up with Woohyun and some kid who would continuously glare at them. He sighed and glared at his friend.

“What’s on your mind?”

“My luck.”

“And what about it?”

“That knowing how unlucky I am, I’d probably end up with you.” He paused and mumbled, “Or someone who isn’t Myungsoo.”

“Yah, what’s wrong with me?” He asked in defense.

“Look at yourself, Woohyun. When have you ever done work?”

“You haven’t done work either!”

“Yes I do!”

“No you don’t! They’re all wrong anyways!”

“At least I do it!” He yelled in defense.

“Yah you two shut up.” His teacher said, rubbing her temples, “I don’t even know how you two are friends when all you do is bicker every single lesson.” She scolded.

The friends look down, sending one last glare at each other.

“I will give you a number, the class will be here in ten minutes, and they will have a number too. The number that matches yours will be in your group. They are mostly groups of two, but there could be a group of three. Because of the large number of students in our class, in comparison to theirs, some may be lucky to work with just others in the class” She concluded, handing the class numbers.

“What’s yours?” Woohyun asked eagerly. Sungyeol showed him his number ‘7’ before Woohyun burst into laughter.

“What?” He asked, staring at him in peculiar. Woohyun lifted up his number to show the same number. Sungyeol sat up with his eyes widened, “NO!” He shouted, “This is injustice! I want my lawyer!” Her shouted, “I don’t want to work with you!” He yelled.

“Sungyeol, be quiet.” His teacher reprimanded.

“But why do I have to work with this bastard?”

Woohyun continued to laugh as his friend who seemed to be going insane.

“Because I said so, now shut up.” She snapped, making the other sulk back in his seat.

“What is my luck?” He asked pitifully, “What is my life? Should I just drop out of school?” He wallowed.

“Hey, at least you’re with your best friend.”

“Yeah, my best friend who doesn’t do .” He muttered.

“Yah, harsh.” He pouted.

Sungyeol sighed, before grinning, “Hey, you want to prank the kids?”

“The ones coming in,” He paused, “5 minutes?”

He nodded.

“But how are you going to do that without getting in trouble?”

“Okay class, I want two volunteers to go to class 10A and politely as them to come to our class.”

“But they should know where to go. They’ve been at this school for 2 years.” One girl whined.

“We need role models, to represent how responsible we are.”

Woohyun snorted, “Responsible my .”

“Ms, we can go.” Sungyeol announced, putting his hand up.

The teacher stared at them before shaking her head, “You two can’t be trusted. Anyone else?”

There was no one else who offered.

She sighed, “Fine, you two go. But if I hear any complaints, you two will be the first to get kicked out.”

The nodded and ran out, the class giggling when they hear Sungyeol’s voice screaming, “Freedom!”

“Is this the class?” Sungyeol whispered?

“Well she did say Class 10A.”

“I guess it is then.” He said, knocking on the door.

“Oh, are you here for the project?” The teacher asked.

Sungyeol nodded and smiled politely, “We are. We are here to take them to our class.”

“Oh, that’s great! We’ve just finished. Um, you guys go first, I’ll follow after.” The teacher replied.

Sungyeol grinned at the amount of trust the male had towards him and Woohyun and nodded, “Sure. You can trust us. Come on, class. Off we go!” He said sarcastically, earning a few laughs from the class.

As they were walking, they heard a few girls whisper and coo over how ‘cute’ Sungyeol was, which made Woohyun pout.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“Why don’t people say I’m cute?”

“Because it’s not in a human’s nature to continuously lie,” He replied monotonously, earning a push.

“Ow!” He gasped, holing on his arm tightly in exaggeration, “The pain. Oh! I’m in so much pain!” He winced, making the girls squeal, and Woohyun rolled his eyes.

“Stop being a loser.”

“Oppa.” A shy girl said, catching his attention.

“Hm?” He smiled.

“What number are you?” she blushed, and Sungyeol felt so much power.

“7.” He said, before a long chorus of ‘aww’s could be heard.

“What a shame!” He said, although he knew that none of them would be in his group. He already had a partner. He glared at the friend beside him. “Thanks for ruining my chances of finding a girlfriend.” He whispered.

“Yah, what about that Myungsoo kid?”

Sungyeol sighed, “Thanks for reminding me of my sad life.” He said, shortly scanning the class to see if the said student was there. He wasn’t.

~

Sungyeol hated his mind for hoping that the guy that he had been searching for would walk in the room, but to no avail.

The students eventually became paired with each other, and Sungyeol was still left with a grinning Woohyun.

“Let’s go home.” Woohyun suggested.

“How?”

Woohyun grinned, “Watch and learn.” He said, before proceeding to groan.

“Woohyun, are you okay?” Sungyeol asked, acting shocked, and gaining a few attentions.

“My head… it hurts.” He winced, pressing his palm against his head.

“Woohyun,” Sungyeol chuckled nervously, “D-Don’t play games, it’s not funny.”

“Woohyun?” Their teacher asked.

“It hurts.” He continued to mutter.

“Ms!” Sungyeol shouted, tears falling down, “What’s happening.”

“Can you take him to the sick bay?” She asked worriedly. “Take him there and take the rest of the lesson off.”

Sungyeol nodded quickly and pulled his friend’s right arm over his shoulders, helping him go to the sickbay.

Once they were out of sight, they grinned and ran.

“Freedom, again.” Sungyeol whispered.

Little had they known that as soon as they left, there was a boy running to the room, his hair disheveled, late for class.

~

“Did it hurt?”

“Not really.”

“What?”

Myungsoo looked up, “Arent’t you asking about my arm?” He asked, showing him the bandaged limb.

“What the hell. What happened?”

“I fell.” He answered sheepishly.

“On your arm?”

“Well, in my defense, I didn’t see the banana peel.”

“You slipped on a banana peel, and fell onto your arm?” he blinked.

“Please don’t judge me.”

Sungyeol shook his head, “I’m not.”

Myungsoo grinned, “So what were you going to asked? Did what hurt?”

He shook his head again, “Don’t worry. The moods, kinda ruined now.”

“Did I ruin it?”

“No no, it’s just I probably sounded really insensitive.”

“Oh, no, you don’t. I’ve been known to be very clumsy.” He admitted shyly.

Sungyeol stared, before smiling a bit, “Cute.”

The other beamed slightly, “Oh, by the way, what happened the other day?”

“The other day?”

“You were helping your friend walk, and then you ran.”

Sungyeol chuckled nervously, rubbing his nape, “Uh, you saw that?”

He nodded.

“Well, we were planning to skip class.” He chuckled.

“Ah, that explains it then.”

“Explains what?”

“Why I was alone.”

“What?”

“My group, for some reason left me, and I had to decide on a topic on my own.”

Sungyeol blinked, “Come again, now?”

Myungsoo laughed, “Were you number 7?”

He nodded, “With Woohyun.” He muttered.

“I was in group number 7 too.” He said, handing him an A4 sheet of paper with the said number largely printed on it.

Sungyeol’s eyes widened. Well .

~

“What do you mean he’s in our group?”

“We’re the group of three. Are you an idiot?”

“Yah, that’s not nice.” Woohyun pouted.

“Well he’s in our group!” He replied excitedly, “I can confess to him then!”

Woohyun sighed, “You’re not confessing to him. Over my dead body.”

“Why?” He pouted.

“Because. I’m not third wheeling for the rest of this month.” He shook his head, “That’s not my thing.”

It was now Sungyeol’s turn to sigh, “He’s a complete idiot though. He doesn’t even get any of my hints.”

“That’s because your pick up lines are lame.”

“Yah. You were the one who told me to use them.”

“Please.” Woohyun scoffed, “My lines never fail. Watch and learn.” He said, leaning on his chair towards a girl who was furiously scribbling on her book. “Hey.” He smiled as she looked up. “Are you a camera?”

“Excuse me?” She asked.

“Because every time I see you, I smile.”

She blushed and giggled, shaking her head before continuing with her work.

“See? That’s how you do it.”

“I’ve used those lame as lines on him before! It doesn’t work!”

“You’re probably not good at it.”

“Wanna bet? I can say that exact same line to him and he’d be a complete dense idiot.”

“That line never fails.”

“Sungyeol!” A deep voice called, gaining the attention of the said man. He smiled and waved, and Woohyun rolled his eyes.

“Use the line.” He whispered.

Myungsoo pulled out a seat for him to sit down, placing a pile of books on the table. “I think these books will help.”

“Um, what are these?”

“Books, I think.” Sungyeol mumbled.

“Damn. What intricate objects.” Woohyun whispered, poking it as though they were fragile.

“I believe, if you open it, there are very very thin things called paper all stuck together.”

“Amazing.” Woohyun said, eyes widening as he saw Sungyeol opening it and flicking through each pages.

“Um, are you okay?” Myungsoo asked in curiosity.

Their heads snapped to the younger male.

“You’re a smart kid.” Woohyun replied.

“What?”

“I haven’t touched a reading book since preschool.”

“He works at a library.” Sungyeol contributed.

“What a nerd.”

“Yah, that’s not nice.” Sungyeol pouted.

“I wasn’t talking to you.”

“But still, I feel the pain he feels. The words just stabbed me.” Sungyeol fake winced, clenching onto his chest.

Myungsoo continued to stare as the two continued to bicker. He smiled slightly. The two were peculiar, but he liked it.

He picked up a book and decided to read it, allowing the other two to continue to argue.

“Hey Myungsoo.” Sungyeol said, making the said boy look up.

“Huh?” He asked, shocked at the sudden attention.

He flashed a smile, “Are you a camera?”

Myungsoo blinked, before smiling widely, “I have a camera. It’s in my locker though. But it’s like my most treasured possession. I can show you the pictures I took. They’re really pretty.” He beamed.

Sungyeol shot Woohyun a look, who simply stared agape at the younger student.

“I’d love that! I just love looking at photos.” He said, making the other beam, unnoticing the sarcastic present in his tone.

By then, Sungyeol had mentally smashed his head at how adorable the other looked, Myungsoo’s mood was much lighter after talking about his hobby, and Woohyun officially deemed Myungsoo as the densest person in the world.

~

“He’s right there.” Woohyun whispered, “Say the line.”

“I’m not saying anymore.” Sungyeol sighed, “I give up.” He sulked.

“Just like that?”

“I’ve said 34 pick-up lines, plus 10 gestures suggesting that I liked him and this kid is too stupid to even look at me.”

“But you can’t just give up like that!”

“Woohyun. We worked on a project with him for a month. Throughout that whole month I’ve been dropping hints more that you’ve been dropped as a child.”

“Yah, you .”

“And he doesn’t even get any of them.” He sighed, “Whatever. I’m over him. If he doesn’t want any of this,” Sungyeol said, showing his lanky body to his friend, “Then I guess he’s missing out. There is a line out there waiting for me.”

“You’re so delusional it’s not even funny anymore.” Woohyun muttered.

“I’m over him.” Sungyeol sniffed, burying his head in his arms.

“Yes, well it’s obvious you aren’t.” Woohyun replied, poking him amusedly. “Sungyeol?” He asked, as he saw the other shake slightly.

Sungyeol looked up, his eyes wet, “Why doesn’t he like me?” He croaked out.

“W-Why are you crying? D-Don’t cry.” He hushed, freaking out.

“It’s because I’m stupid isn’t it? I can’t even get a B in maths no matter how hard I try.”

Woohyun sighed, scooting closer to his friend, “Hey, you’re not stupid at all. And like you said, there’s a line of people waiting for you to notice them so don’t let one guy be the reason you’re crying.” He said.

“Sungyeol Hyung?” A new voice peeped up.

Sungyeol buried his head further into his arms, and Woohyun looked up, “He’s okay, don’t go near him, Myungsoo.” He glared.

“I-Is he okay?”

“Well if you leave, he will.”

“Woohyun.” Sungyeol whispered. “I’m fine.” He said to Myungsoo, standing up and wiping away his tears, “If you excuse me, I’m going to go meet the line of people waiting for me.” He said, leaving.

Woohyun sighed and stood up, about to follow his friend when he was stopped by his friend’s crush.

“Is he okay?” He asked worriedly.

He glanced at the retreating male and back to Myungsoo, “What do you think?” He asked bitterly.

“I may be stupid with emotions, but I know that he’s mad, and seeing how you’re reacting… is it because of me?”

Woohyun laughed, “Seems like for once you’re not dense.”

“W-What did I do?”

“Why don’t you think about it? I’ll give you a hint. You say you’re stupid with emotions, so maybe it’s got something to do with that.”

And with that, Myungsoo was left with his overflowing thoughts.

~

“How much does a polar bear weight?”

“Depends. Males are approximately 450 kg, and females around 200 kg.” He replied instinctively as if mocking someone. Sungyeol had been drawing circles on his piece of paper. It had been almost 2 weeks after his mental breakdown, and he felt that he wasn’t getting any better. IF anything, his little ‘crush’ towards the other was just getting bigger and bigger. His eyes widened at his words and he looked up in shock. “M-Myungsoo?”

“You still remember?” He smiled, “It’s been almost half a year.”

“Yeah well, I may be stupid but I have a very good memory.” He muttered, continuing to draw his circles.

“I get what you mean.”

“What?” He asked, not looking up.

“I get how you feel.”

“You don’t get anything. Leave me alone, Myungsoo.”

“Well, I certainly get the feeling of trying to hit on someone, but only getting a logic response in return.”

Sungyeol paused, dropping his pencil before looking up again. “What?”

Myungsoo didn’t respond, instead, he continued to stare.

“Don’t mock me.”

“What makes you think I’m mocking you?”

“Haha, funny. You know my feelings, now, I like a fricken guy who’s a year below me, and didn’t even know who I was before I asked him about some stupid question about polar bears.”

“You think… I would make fun of someone’s feelings?”

“Why wouldn’t you? Especially since the guy is you.”

“Why would I? When I also like this guy a year older who I found out existed because of some stupid question about polar bears.”

Sungyeol blinked again, “Stop trying to make me feel better.” He said angrily, packing up his sheets and leaving the library.

Myungsoo heard a sigh, and turned to see Woohyun leaning against the book shelf, “If there’s anything worse than someone being dense with their feelings, it’s someone who’s trying to give up on them.” He shook his head, “Why are you still here?”

“I work here.”

“Oh. Don’t you get suffocated?”

“By what?”

“By the books.”

“Why would I get suffocated by the books.”

“Because books are boring.”

“You’re boring.”

Woohyun stared, “Nice comeback.” He replied sarcastically, clapping his hand, “The most unique comeback I’ve ever heard.”

Myungsoo let out a long exhale before returning to work.

~

“Stop it.”

“Stop what?”

“Taking photos.”

“I’m just taking photos of the trees.”

“Yes, well your presence annoys me.”

“That’s not very nice.”

“I’m not a very nice person.”

Myungsoo sighed, “Here.” He said, handing him a bouquet of flowers.

“What’s this?”

“Flowers.”

“I’m not a girl.”

“You don’t have to be a girl to like flowers.”

Sungyeol stared at the gift, and Myungsoo smiled before leaving, missing out on the small smile that Sungyeal had let out after he had turned his back.

~

“Are you from Tennessee?”

“No I’m from Korea.”

Myungsoo sighed, “You’re making this very difficult, Sungyeol.”

“Says the one who gave me those kinds of answers for almost half a year.”

“Well I didn’t know you liked me then! I thought you were just trying to be nice!”

“Who tries to be nice by asking you those kinds of weird as questions?”

“I don’t know. I thought you, obviously.”

“Whatever.” Sungyeol mumbled in defeat, standing up again.

“Wait!”

“What?” He hissed.

“Your shoelaces are untied.” He pointed, kneeling down to tie them for him, “Be careful.” Myungsoo said, as he slowly tied his shoelace, “I don’t want you falling for anyone else.”

“You’re so annoying.”

~

“Oh my God, you’re here again?” Sungyeol groaned, turning to leave the classroom.

“Wait!” The other paused, he didn’t know why, but he did, “I-I’ll leave. I’m sorry.” Myungsoo muttered, before leaving.

“Hey, are you crying? What’s wrong?”

Myungsoo laughed, “It’s nothing.” He replied, wiping away his tears.

“Come on, tell me what’s wrong.” Sungyeol said awkwardly, leading him to the chair that he had previously sat on.

“I thought you hated me.” Myungsoo chuckled dryly.

“I do, well at least my brain does.”

He sniffed and nodded, “My cat passed away.” He replied, “It’s a weird thing to cry over, but I’ve had him since I was 7.”

“It’s not weird at all. I once sat on my guinea pig when I was 10, and killed it. I cried for weeks.”

Myungsoo stared, “How did you even manage to sit on it?”

“I don’t even know. And you know what’s even weirder? His cage was still locked, so I have no idea how he got out.”

“Maybe he was never locked in.”

“Maybe. Well, because of his freedom, my suffocated him till he died, so I guess it was his fault for escaping.”

Myungsoo laughed, “Does that make your a murderer?”

He shrugged, “I don’t know. I also don’t know why we are talking about my now. Seems like we’re taking things fast, hey?”

“Well you do have a cute .”

Sungyeol stared at the other, horrified, “You’ve stared at my ?”

“Of course. The real question is, who hasn’t?”

Sungyeol sighed, “You’re such a ert.”

Myungsoo chuckled, “Sorry.”

“Hey, well if we’re going to be completely honest, I’ve stared at your too.”

Myungsoo laughed, “Thanks for the confession.”

Silence enveloped the two males as they both had the same lingering question in their mind, afraid to voice it out in case it had made their relationship even more awkward.

“I like you.” Myungsoo said suddenly.

“I know.” The other whispered.

“Do you like me?”

He hesitated, “I do.”

“Then why can’t we date?”

“I don’t know. We’re so stubborn, and I guess our pride is too high.”

Myungsoo chuckled, “Then this is me lowering my pride and asking you if we can date.” He took a deep breath and stood up, “Lee Sungyeol, will you be my boyfriend?”

Sungyeol wanted to say yes so badly. He wanted to just hug and kiss him, because the 6 months of liking him was worth every moment if it had led to this, but for some reason he couldn’t say it.

He stood up, now at the same height as the other, “What would you do if I said no?”

“Then I’ll continue to harass you until you say yes.” He grinned, eyes still red from his previous tears.

Sungyeol smiled, “Then I guess I have no choice but to say yes, hey?”

Myungsoo’s eyes widened and he smiled widely, “Really?”

He nodded, “Really.”

“Really really?”

Sungyeol laughed and nodded once more, “Really really.”

“Really really re-mph.” interrupted by a kiss, Myungsoo instantly grew quiet, melting into the other’s embrace.

“Really really really. Now shut up.” Sungyeol muttered against his lips.

~

“Hey, Myungsoo.” Sungyeol said, poking his boyfriend as his eyes continue to fixate on his camera.

“What?”

“What are you looking at?”

“Perfection.”

“Yah. Then you should be looking at me.”

The third person who sat and watched them disgustedly gagged, as he dug his fingers in the soil that they were sitting on, “Please. I need to find new friends.” He muttered.

“Shut up, Woohyun.” Sungyeol glared, “Maybe you should find yourself a boyfriend.”

“I would.”

“Yeah, but you can’t because no one would like your old .”

“Yah, you little-” There bickering was interrupted by a chuckle, as Myungsoo smiled lovingly at his camera.

“Yah, Myungsoo. We’ve only dated for a month, are you already cheating on me?”

“Never.” He smiled, still staring at the screen.

Sungyeol huffed in jealousy, snatching the camera from the shorter male’s hand and scrolling through, expecting to see a beautiful girl, but instead, was faced with very, very unattractive photos of him sleeping.

He heard Woohyun laugh from the behind him, and Myungsoo grinning. “I only take photos of perfection.” He teased.

“Yah. W-What is this?”

“Perfection.” He repeated.

“Don’t be an , Myungsoo! Delete them all!”

“You don’t like them?” He pouted sadly.

“No!”

Then maybe you shouldn’t fall asleep in class.”

“Hey!” Sungyeol protested, slapping his boyfriend.

“Ow! Woohyun! Help me, I’m in an abusive relationship.” He sulked, rubbing the area where Sungyeol had slapped him.

“Don’t be a drama queen.”

“I’m not, that’s your job.”

Sungyeol glared at Myungsoo before sulking, and ignoring him.

“Okay, I’m sorry.” He said, “Sungyeol?” There was no response. “Sungyeol, Sungyeol?” The other was obviously trying very hard to ignore him, “Sungyeol Sungyeol Sungyeol?” He grinned as he saw his boyfriend clench his fist, “Sungyeol Sungyeol Sungyeol Sungyeol?”

“WHAT?” He finally shouted, huffing in anger.

“How much does a polar bear weigh?”

“I hate you.” He glared, pouting even more than before.

Myungsoo grinned and leaned forward, planting his lips on the other, “Sorry.” He said, once apart, “For stealing that kiss. I promise I’ll give it back.” He mumbled, before leaning forward again, sealing the gap between the two of them.

“Gross.” Woohyun muttered, standing up and leaving, before walking into someone.

“Hey, watch it!” The guy yelled as he lost his balance. Woohyun felt something weird in his heart. Maybe he could have his own romance now, as well.  He grinned.

“What a freak.” The guy mumbled, brushing the dirt off his pants before leaving.

Yep, he saw a new love blossoming.

 

 

 


Yeahhhhhhhhhh like I said.. it's very random.. I have honestly no idea what it is, but nonetheless, hope you enjoyed it!

Till next time! Stay safe and well ^-^