Fated To Love You

Dorky Signs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. Carrying a Pikachu Backpack

2. Skips the third step on the ACube admin building

3. Have carrots and cucumbers for lunch

4. Dunks oreo in milk

5. White Mustache

 

"This is Insane. If you don't want to list down the signs for you to meet your destined person, then say so! It'll be a miracle to find this person in just one day!" Eunji grumbled looking at the list her unnie Chorong gave her.

"I don't want to! But since it's already there, I'll take the signs seriously," Chorong smiled, teasing her friend who believes in destiny and such.

"You're nuts! White mustache? Pikachu? Just what do you have for breakfast?" Eunji continued to rant at the unbelievable list as she had on her hand while Chorong dragged her in the school hallway.

"And by the way Eun? The signs should be in order, okay?" Chorong smirked, infuriating her friend anymore.

"This is unfair. The last time we had this, Bomi already had your signs!" Eunji argued, recalling last week's first attempt when the famous Yoon Bomi had all of Chorong's signs but Chorong called it off saying her signs were too simple and common.

"Shhh! Someone might hear you!" Chorong hissed covering Eunji's mouth.

"Why can't you just accept that your destined person is HER?" Eunji rebutted after Chorong removed her hand.

"She's too good for me okay?" Chorong said slumping down on her chair waiting for the class to start.

Chorong's POV 

Eunji should stop believing in these things or at least leave me out of it. Why would she think I'm destined for HER? She's too perfect for me and to stop things from last week happening again, I listed weird stuff. She's famous, she can never have those signs.

I smirked looking at Eunji. I opened my book trying to look at the right page. People tell me I'm a nerd because I wear these glasses. Eunji is my only friend here, and she's weird too in her own way that I somehow find amusing.

The math class started and someone interrupted the session where she ran up in front apologizing to the teacher. She had her back on us and my eyes almost fell out of its sockets when I saw Pikachu backpack hanging on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry professor. I lost my bag and was frantic about it until my younger sister gave me her bag instead." The person said motioning to the bag on her back.

"It's okay Ms. Yoon. But don't be late again." The professor said and allowed her to sit. Her sit was directly at my back. I glanced at Eunji on my right side and she gave me a knowing smile.

"It's just a coincidence!" I hissed and focused back to the lesson.

"Hey Chorong-unnie" I heard someone call me so I turned my head only to be surprised when Bomi had her face close to mine. I just stared at her.

"Uhm, did I miss a lot?" She asked me biting her lowerl lip, letting me know she's shy. I gave her a small smile.

"Not much." I answered. She smiled at me.

"Thanks. Can I borrow your notes that I missed?" she asked me.

I tried to hard not to blush.

"Sure." I said and turned back towards the front. Just then, a crumbled paper landed to my desk. I opened it and shot a warning glance to Eunji who was acting like she did nothing. The note read: She likes you! <3

I shook my head and focused on the lesson. It was boring to say at least and I caught most of my classmates dozing off. I sighed and waited for the bell to ring.

It was lunch break and Eunji and I have been debating on where to eat our lunch. I wanted to eat at the cafeteria to save time but Eunji want to eat off the campus. We stood in front of the ACube Admin building and I just look around trying to drown out Eunji's sermons.

"Hi Unnie! Is it okay if I borrow your notes from earlier? I promise I'll bring it back later before we go home." Bomi asked looking so cute with the smile she's wearing.

"O-of course." I said as I panicked getting my notes out and handing it to her.

"Thanks a lot Chorong unnie." She said and walked away. She was heading to the ACube Admin building when her friends called out to her on the top of the stairs. She kept running and smiling at me. My jaw dropped when she skioped the third step! Eunji gasped and looked at me raising her eyebrow.

"That wasn't a coincidence." She flat out told me.

"It was, she was in a hurry of course she's going to skip some steps." I said nonchatantly dragging her towards the cafeteria. She just followed me evidently and we started eating our lunch.

We were having fun having the table to ourselves and when were talking about the new Apink's The Wave Video. We were telling ourselves how sweet of them to dedicate a song for the fans.

"Hi unnies. Can we sit here with you?" A tall girl asked us.

"Oh it's okay. You can sit here with us." Eunji answered.

"Well, there's a two of us, is that okay?" The girl scratched the back of her neck looking so adorable.

"It's fine." I answered with a smile.

She sat infront of us and opened her lunch box. Eunji and I looked immediately at each other with bulging eyes. It can't be carrots and cucumbers for lunch! A part of me was sad that she wasn't Bomi and a part was happy that I get to prove Eunji that destiny doen't exist and to crush out her delusion of Eunji being my destined one.

"Are you okay guys?" The girl asked, opening her lunchbox and taking out her utensils.

"Yes, were okay." I answered. She must be crept out with how much we were staring. She was about to take a bite when--

"Hey Hayoung! What are you doing with my lunch!" A familiar vouce echoed and Bomi arrived grabbing the girl's lunchbox. Eunji and I froze when realization hit us.

"Hi guys, can I sit here too?" Bomi asked smiling  at us and we just nodded our heads in response, still unbelieving of what just happened. Bomi started eating the cucumbers and carrots.

"That's your lunch?" I asked out just to validate.

"Look? It's unbelievable to just eat that unnie!" the girl from earlier exclaimed eating her lunchbox. Bomi just smiled and shook her head.

"Uhm, Chorong unnie, Eunji, this is Hayoung, my friend from dance club and yes, this is my lunch." She answered smiling sweetly at me.

The girl named Hayoung reached out her hand for a handshake as we introduced each other.

After lunch, everyone went on their way and Eunji finally spoke.

"You don't have any classes with Bomi anymore right?" she asked seriously.

"Yes."

"It's impossible she'll have the last two signs right?" she asked again.

"Well, shouldn't you be happy if that happens? You'll finally be able to prove that destiny does exist." I answered sitting back on my chair.

"But now it's actually happening in the most unexpected ways, it's kind of creepy, you know?" She said quietly that made me chuckle.

"Com on Eun. It's just three signs and the day's almost over. They're all just coincidence. Okay?" I said trying to comfort her, sweeping the matter at hand in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter