Chapter 10: The Sprouts' Plan

NEW! B1A4 Sprouts: Grow Your Very Own Flower Boys

T/N: I used the name 'Shinwoo' instead of 'CNU' cause it's weird for them to call him that. :D



 

"Is he dead?"

"No. He's asleep."

"Wake him up then!"

"Excuse me... err... WAKE UP!!!"

"Damn he's a heavy sleeper."

*Splash*

"You didn't have to throw a bucket of water at him!!"

"What? He still didn't wake up."

"Exactly! Now we have to clean up this mess."

"~~~~~ is not gonna be happy about this."


"What am I not gonna be happy about?" You entered the guest room to find the three sprouts surrounding the now clothed 'hobo'.

"Uhh..." They quickly stood in a line, hiding the sleeping boy behind them.

You ran towards them but slip and fell flat on your . The sprouts rushed to help you up but you pushed them away.

"Why is the floor wet?" You asked as you felt your pyjamas getting soaked.

"... Jinyoung did it!!" Badeul pointed to the innocent sprout.

"What? No! They're lying!!" Jinyoung waved his hands in defence. He then shot a deathly glare at the two.

With a furious expression, you cleared your throat. "YOU GUYS BETTER CLEAN THIS UP!!!"


"Mmm... W-where am I?" You heard an unfamiliar voice.

"He's awake!!" Sandeul pointed out the obvious.

"Woah~ ~~~~~'s voice is really powerful..." Baro clapped in amazement.

"Looks like he needs a change of clothes. And ~~~~~ too." Jinyoung being the mature one went to get something dry for the boy.

 



 

"My name's Shinwoo. Nice to meet you, ~~~~~." He took out his hand to shake yours.

All of you were now in the living room. You and Shinwoo were sitting on the couch while the other three sprouts were observing from the corner of the room. You had given them a time out.

You gladly took Shinwoo's hand with a smile, "So you're a sprout too?"

"Yes. And thanks for growing me." He nodded and shook your hand a little too enthusiastically.

"No problem. These guys are sprouts too." You released your grip and pointed to the other three boys who had rushed beside you and stood in attention.

"Hey! Back to your corner! And face the wall." You shot at them and they obediently went back to their original position.

"So..." You looked around awkwardly. "I guess, you're one of my soulmates then?"

"Zzz..." You heard him snoring.

"Yah! How can you fall asleep?" You shook him hard by the shoulder.

"Hmm? Oh sorry." He apologised but soon fell back to sleep.

"What's wrong with this guy?" You raised a brow while trying to wake him up once again.

"Let me sleep~ It takes up too much energy to open my eyes..." He spoke these words before passing out once again.

"Aish!" You were getting frustrated. "DON'T FALL ASLEEP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!"

"I think I can explain~" Jinyoung appeared before you in a flash with your father's reading glasses on. He raised a piece of paper to his face and began analysing.

"When a boy comes out of his sprout, he will inherit a trait of the user at that point of time." Jinyoung nodded his head in understanding.

"Uhh...." You, Baro and Sandeul chorused.

"For example, when I came out of my sprout, you were probably having a hard time taming these two." Jinyoung looked down at Baro and Sandeul. "Maybe that's why I'm so-"

"Naggy?" Sandeul finished his sentence off. Jinyoung rolled his eyes at him.

"I'm guessing you were really curious the first time you saw Sandeul?" Jinyoung continued.

"Hehe. Maybe that's why I'm amazed at everything?" Sandeul giggled playfully.

Baro smirked, "Is this why I always feel like playing pranks on someone?"

"Before you appeared, ~~~~~ was planning on pranking Woori!!" Sandeul chimed.

You nodded your head, remembering how tired you were before Shinwoo appeared.

"So that's it." You recalled all the moments you had first met the sprouts. "Is there anything else I should know about?"

"There is..." Jinyoung started in a serious tone. The other two sprouts who were joking around a moment ago, stopped and stared at the boy.

"We... are connected." His face lightened. The other two sighed in relief.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"We're connected by our feelings. If you're sad, we're sad. If you're happy, we're happy." Jinyoung neared you and patted your head.

"That's a cheesy line." You rolled your eyes at him.

"It's true." Jinyoung smiled at you.

You didn't believe what he said but didn't want to argue anymore as your eyelids were getting heavy.

"Go to sleep. You have school tomorrow." Jinyoung instructed. You nodded and obediently headed to your room.



 

The sprouts waited for you to fall into a deep sleep before starting their meeting in the living room. They had to do it fast because Shinwoo was finally awake and they didn't know how long he would stay that way.

"Tomorrow..." Jinyoung began.

"We'll split up into two teams." The sprouts listened to him carefully.

"Team one will follow ~~~~~ to school." Jinyoung pointed to himself and Baro.

"Team two will do the household chores and go to work." Jinyoung pointed to Sandeul and Shinwoo.

"Why am I in team two?!?" Sandeul whined.

"Because, Baro and I have to settle some things at ~~~~~'s school." Jinyoung explained. "And you're more knowledgable in the household stuff than Baro."

"Fine." Sandeul gave in.

"Hey... What time is it?" Shinwoo tapped Baro on the shoulder.

"The clock is right there!" Baro scoffed. Shinwoo squinted his eyes.

"Here." Jinyoung handed your father's glasses to Shinwoo.

"Ah~ Much better." Shinwoo took in his surroundings. "WOAH! It's that late already?!?"

And in just a few seconds, Shinwoo passed out. The other three stared at him.


"This guy is hopeless..."
 



 

I recently am obsessed with corners.
Weird huh? XD

Ah~ Such a short chapter...
I hope you understand what's going on though.
And CNU's character is inspired by the Pole in 'Flower Boy Ramyun Shop'
If y'know what I mean~
I'm too sleepy to type right now so I'll try to continue tomorrow ^U^

WOO~ 100+ subbies!! :D You guys are the best!!
Thank you to all who wished me luck for my studies!!
That was actually a test.
Now I know who really cares XP
Trololololol

But seriously, my national exams are in November I think. Or was it October?
I'm just freaking out for no reason. > <