End

The quenkaa and the nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunch break, every student gather in the cafeteria not exception the nerd girl, Chou Tzuyu. Even nerd need to eat and they eat food too not just a book. Tzuyu was hugging her book at the chest that time when Nayeon, the queenka in this school trip her legs, making the poor girl fall kissing the floor. 

 

"Opss sorry didn't seen you there." Nayeon arrogantly said, looking at Tzuyu on the floor before joining her laughing at Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu silently get up, fixing her spectacles before slowly walks to her usually seatㅡ far from others. Far from Nayeon. She throws a glance at Nayeon who is chattering with her friends. Why you hate me so much? Do I have done something wrong to you, Im Nayeon? Tzuyu sighed. She really wants to asking that out aloud, not just in her voice-over.

 

*** 

 

Nayeon is leaning on her locker, looking around. When she spots Tzuyu walking through the hallway, looking at the floor while walkingㅡ Tzuyu way of walking. She hurriedly stands in the middle hallway. 

 

"Ouch, are you blind?" Nayeon shouted when Tzuyu bump into her, gather everyone's attention. Tzuyu who is shocked by Nayeon's loud voice, look up to her before utter a shaky apologize to the latter. "I'm sorry.." 

 

"Is that thick glasses didn't enough for you to notice me here?" Nayeon asked, pointed to Tzuyu's glasses. 

 

"Sorry.." Tzuyu said, bowing 45 degrees at her.

 

"Stupid nerd." Nayeon said before walking away, leaving Tzuyu who still bowing 45 degrees.

 

***

 

"Nayeon, I'm really sorry I can't accompany you home. I have family meeting today." Jeongyeon give her an apologetic look. 

 

"Ah, Its okay, I can go by myself." Nayeon said, giving her a reassurely smile. 

 

"Are you sure?" Jeongyeon worriedly asked. She never let Nayeon go home by herself before, so she was worried. 

 

"Yah, I'm not a child anymore okay! I can go by myself." Nayeon said, persuading Jeongyeon who is still having a worried look on her face.

 

"Okay then, be careful"

 

When that, they separated in front of the school gate. Nayeon is walking alone to her home. While she was walking, she heard footsteps behind her. Holding strap of her bag, she just quickly walking. She stopped when she her the person behind her coughing, causing her to turn around.

 

"Why are you following me?" She asked, arms crossed at her chest while looking at the person in front of her.

 

"Huh? My home is on this way though.." Tzuyu said, more like to herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter