Yoon Chaera: The Beginning

Missing Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It began from my first year in senior high school.

"See. Look at that guy. He is staring at you like crazy."

Hanri, my best friend, poked me a hundred times already. She looked at one of the guy in a bunch of guy group who sat not far from where we were. I didn't care at all.

"I don't care. He likes me maybe." i said spontaneously. "Don't you know him?" she asked, and I shook my head right after that. She looked at me in disbelief and sighed. That was not the first time I felt someone staring at me like that. 

"He is Taehyung. Chaera-ya! He is Kim Taehyung! You said you don't know him? Oh my god, he is so popular here. He is so hot yet so handsome. Look at him!" She said enthusiastically. "That's not my business." I responed. She rolled her eyes annoyed.

"I don't know what's on your mind but look! He is so perfect. Why don't you try to look at him back? See! He doesn't move even a bit and keep staring at you." She said it again. "He is a player. He does it almost to every girl he met at School." Hanri went silent after my words. 

Taehyung. His real name is Kim Taehyung. It's not totally right if I said I didn't know him. I mean, He is Taehyung we are talking about, the most famous guy in School. I know his name and what class he is. Of course i know it because we're on the same class. I know his character a little. He is a player, obviously. I heard he had so many girlfriends. I'm not surprised at all. He also loves to tease people who can't beat him. 

But It's not totally wrong if I said I didn't know him. I don't know what kind of person is he.  I don't know why he acted like that toward me. Why do he always staring at me like that? Is it because I'm ugly? If that's right, It's all make sense because maybe he thinks something goes wrong within me.

"Ya, Yoon Chaera! Do you know what people talked about you?" She started it again. "They called you ice princess." She whispered. I can't hold my laughter. "They must be crazy." I said. "They said you're so cold so that's why they called you ice princess. They found it hard to approach you." Hanri explained. I lifted my shoulders up.

They said i'm the coldest girl in School. No. They are wrong. They just don't know me. I'm just being cold toward something that I don't like or maybe toward something or someone that I don't know well.

At the end, I dare myself to turned my face at him and my eyes met his. That Kim Taehyung. His eyes kept staring on me, but this time, he smiled and winked at me. Maybe he is one of those people who think that I'm cold. And Maybe, he would be the reason why I'm being cold. 

Today is Valentine's Day.

Nothing's special. Like always.

I walked to my locker together with Hanri. Even in our way to reach the locker room, she already received many gifts and flowers from people who passed by us. She is populer, i know it. And I'm not envy at all. She is pretty, smart, and especially, friendly. That's why there are so many people know and admire her. She is 180 degrees different from me.

"Let's see. Did someone give you something today?" She asked. I opened my locker and saw there's a pink letter there. "Yoon Chaera! There's a love letter for you. Open it! I want to know who sent it to you." She shouted while shaking my shoulders.

I took that letter and walked away. I'm sure 100%, He is the one who sent it to me. That Kim Taehyung. If i'm not mistaken, two weeks ago I found a same letter in my locker. Guess who sent it? Yes. That Kim Taehyung. No doubt. He is the only crazy person who wants to approach me.

"I'll throw it later." I said as I left him behind. I bumped into someone accidentally. I looked up and saw him standing in front of me. "Hi," he greeted me. with a smirk on his lips. I looked at him sarcasticly before I walked passed by him.

I cursed at my own self. Why did I meet him in such a wrong timing? I peeked to see wether he was still there or not. I guessed right. He was still there and waved at me when I looked at him. Without me knowing, I squeezed the letter that's in my hand. 

I don't know why, but I hate him.

 

There's always a Party on Valentine's Day.

But that's really not my style. I won't come if only Hanri didn't threatened me. I came just because I feel bad at her if I didn't. But at the end, I chose to go out the ballroom. I saw a small garden outside the building, so I went there and sat on the bench there. I gazed up at the sky. There were so much stars up ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter