The Key to Happiness is Forgiveness

Forgive and Accept

 

The night is still young, but Kwon Yuri just want to go home to celebrate her girlfriend’s birthday. Yuri knows that her girlfriend is popular especially in business world like in entertainment industry, but she will be forever overwhelm about her girlfriend’s popularity which is one of the reason why she is proud of her. But, every humans has own weaknes and Yuri is just a human whose weakness is being insecure and having low self esteem sometimes. She and her girlfriend sometimes faces problem which she felt being insecure about their relationship and almost give up in their relationship. But then she realized that giving up is not the answer. She learned her mistake from her past relationship, she gave up and runaway because she felt that their relationship will not work anymore. From time to time she would think about her ex-girlfriend not because she still love her, but as a friend who she missed dearly. She never regret of taking the risk of falling in love with her ex- girlfriend. Yuri was glad that she met her ex-girlfriend  whom will be her forever first love. Aside from being a little bit bored in the party because her girlfriend is busy attending all her guests which she supposedly helping her, but she is not in the mood to entertain anybody yet. The only one she want to entertain is her gorgeous woman who is wearing a princess like gown that make her beauty stand out. The theme of the party is like in cinderella. Her girlfriend loves disney princesses especially Mulan, Pocahontas and Elsa who is climbing on the top of her girlfriends bias list which Yuri will never understand. All Yuri knows is she’s deeply inlove with her Minnie, she loves her family, Hani, Doe and  of course Baymax. Yuri’s mind now is getting further while keep checking on her girlfriend, when suddenly a reporter interrupt her self thought.

 

“Yuri-shi, good evening and we would like to interview you for a moment if it is ok with you?” Asked from the reporter while holding her microphone towards Yuri.

 

Yuri being the charmer or the lady killer they called it answer with a nod and let them ask some questions.

 

“Yuri-shi, it is your girlfriend’s birthday today, what is your message for her? “

 

“Baby, I just want you to know that every time i will see you, it’s like I’m falling for you all over again. I love you and let’s make more memories together for the rest of our lives.” Yuri then look at the reporter and ask, “So how’s my speech?”

 

The reporter blushed by Yuri’s message to her girlfriend. ‘That woman is one lucky ’,she thought. “Well Yuri-shi for sure you did not just sweep off her feet, but the whole world with your message to your girlfriend. Did you plan anything for your girlfriend?”

 

 

Yuri put her point finger towards her lips and said, “It’s a secret.” 

 

The reporter and the camera crew laugh with Yuri’s teasing. 

 

“Did you know that Jessica Jung is here tonight?”

 

“Yeah, my girlfriend invited her. I saw her earlier from the entrance hall.”

 

“Are you going to meet her? And what can you say about her now after all the fiasco that happened five years ago?”

 

“ I would love to meet her if i will have a chance tonight. For me, Sica is still the beautiful person just  like the first time I’ve met her. Her beauty never change, she will be forever the warm ice that I met.”

 

 

“Yuri-shi your answer is like you are still inlove with Jessica-shi, your girlfriend might get jealous and some people might misunderstood you.”

 

“Jela is not a jealous type and I just love jessica only as a friend now. I’m willing to make friends with her again if she will allow to give me a chance.”

 

 

“Thank you for your time answering some question from us.” 

“You’re welcome.

 

Both the reporter and Yuri bowed to each other. After saying good bye the reporter went to another socialite to get more interview, while Yuri make her way towards her girlfriend the birthday celebrant. 

 

----------

On the other side of the banquet where the party is still going, Jessica is busy making new connections and greeting some of her acquaintances, friends and of course giving wishes to the  birthday celebrant. While she is walking towards the celebrant, Jessica examined the woman from head to toe who captured Yuri’s heart after her. She think that Jela is really like a princess cause she is undeniably beautiful even her personality.  She was glad that Yuri already found her happiness, like she found her own. She smile at her silly thought about her loving someone with the same last name like Yuri, and then same goes to Yuri loving someone with the same first name as her. She didn’t know if it was destined to be like that, or just coincidence. She did loved Yuri and she will forever cherish all the memories they shared together from being as friends and lovers, ex-lover and maybe, just maybe friends again. It has been five years ago since the day she got fired by her company. Actually she was more hurt when Yuri and her broke up for not fighting more than they suppose to do. She will never forget the look in Yuri’s eyes when she is trying to fight for their love. She was like a lost puppy unsheltered under the rain and that really broke her heart, but their relationship is not sailing good anymore like it will sink anytime soon so she just ended it by closing the door on her Yuri. The person who is her inspiration, savior, knight in shining armor, her happy and energizer pill, best friend, and the love of her life. Jessica knows that both of them are now happy where are they belong. She is happy with Tyler who helped her to collect all the pieces of herself. She is thankful to Jela for making Yuri happy too. She stop her inner thoughts when she speak to Jela whom smile at her and gave her a hug. ‘We kinda look a like, but with Tiffany’s personality and Yoona’s appetite. What a good combination Kwon Yuri.’ Jessica thought.

 

“Happy Birthday Princess Jela! You really look like a princess, so beautiful. Thank you for inviting me.”

 

“Thank You for coming Jessica. We are friends now so you’ll be invited to every party i will throw.”

 

“I guess next time you’re gonna invite me to your wedding.”

 

“If Kwon Yuri proposed to me, for sure there will be a wedding. Speaking of that dork have you seen her. It’s like after entertaining the ten guests earlier she become MIA..”

 

“Yuri loves you so much, and for sure it will not be too long if she propose to you. I did not see her, maybe she is attending some of your other guests. Well anyway I’m gonna go to check on Tyler. I wish you all the best and happy birthday again.”

 

“thanks and see you later.”

 

The both ladies went on their own way. As Jessica making her way to her boyfriend, a reporter who interviewed Yuri earlier spotted her. Jessica was trying to walk faster but the reporter bet her, so here she is now answering some questions from the reporter.

 

“Good evening Jessica-shi, it was nice to see you again? How are you?”

 

“I’m fine, thank you. How about you?”

 

“I’m fine as well. Jessica-shi, how is B&E business doing while you  are being busy as a singer and actress at the same time?”

 

“Business is doing pretty well. It was hard sometime with busy schedule as celebrity and managing a business at the same time, but Tyler really helps me a lot.”

 

“Speaking of the name Kwon, we interviewed Yuri-shi earlier and said that she would like to meet you if there is a chance, are you willing to give her a chance to be your friend again?”

 

“Absolutely, why not. I already forgive and move on over the past five years. I guess it is time to start a new friendship with Yuri. “

“Yuri said that you are still beautiful since the day she first met you, what can you say about that?”

 

“All I can say is she is still the sweet talker that I met long time ago and still a chick magnet.”

 

“What would be your message to Yuri about her girlfriend?”

 

“Yul don’t let Jela-shi go, she’s one of a kind.”

 

“Thank you Jessica-shi for your time and have a wonderful evening.”

 

“Thank you as well.”

 

After her interview she went to her designated seat with her boyfriend. As the party goes through the night everyone are enjoying the party, business or what not. Yuri and her girlfriend on the other hand are now sitting together and having some sweet conversation with each other.

“Happy birthday, to the woman who stole my heart and soul. I love you baby.” said Yuri then she gave Jela a sweet kiss on the lips.

 

“Thank you and I love you too  Yul hubby!” 

 

“So what is your wish for your birthday today?”

 

“I have three wishes this year.”

 

“May I know what are they, maybe i can fulfill some of the three wishes.”

 

“Well first, my wish is for us to love each other for the rest of our lives. Then the next one is.. I will just let you know once we are all alone in our bedroom.Hihihihihi...The last is for you to have closure with Jessica, maybe tonight it can be done. that is one of the reason why invited her. But i will not force you if you’re still not ready.” 

 

Yuri kissed Jela deeply and said,”I’m one lucky bastard to have you baby. Don’t worry I will try to fulfill you’re wish. You are right about me and Jessica need closure and start anew.”

Suddenly, Jela is pushing Yuri to get up and told her,”Ask her for a dance, don’t worry you will be my last dance cause daddy is always be my first dance.”

 

 

Yuri didn’t argue with her girlfriend’s silly antics and just search for Jessica’s seat. She went straight to Jessica’s seat and greeted both Jessica and Tyler.

 

“Hello, good evening Tyler-shi and Jessica-shi. Thank you for coming to Jela’s birthday.”

 

“Thank you for inviting us as well, Yuri-shi.” Said Jessica.

 

“Ah, Jessica-shi I want to ask if you would like to dance with me just a little bit. If it is okay to you and Tyler.”

 

“No problem to me Yuri-shi. How about you hon?” Tyler asked Jessica.

 

“I don’t see a problem with that. I would like to dance with you.” 

 

Yuri asked for Jessica’s hand and hold them till they got to the center where a lot of people are also dancing to some slow song music. Both Yuri’s hands are on Jessica’s waist, while Jessica’s arm are encircling Yuri’s neck. Their height are so perfect to each other. They are quiet for a good two minutes then Yuri started talking.

 

 

“Jessica, I know that this is way overdue but I just wanna say that first of all is I’m sorry for being the most stupid and bad seobang to you. For breaking my promise in loving and protecting you. I’m sorry for giving up on us, I tried Sica to fight for us but then when you close the door on me it’s like you told me that it is over for the both of us. Sorry for everything Sica. I know that I can never bring back the past, but I want to be your friend again. If you will give me a chance to be your friend, I would be more than happy.” 

 

Both women are crying while still standing in the ballroom area, Jessica is crying so hard that she can’t even breath.

 

“Sica, take a deep breath.” Yuri said while wiping her tears.

 

“Yuri… You are a best seobang that anyone would love to have, but I guess I’m not really the suitable wife for you. I’m sorry also for the things I’ve done and words that I said which hurt you in the past….. I’m so happy when you found your own happiness Yul and i would love you to become my friend again.” 

Both girls are now hugging each other while still dancing to a love song. 

Yuri cut the hug and look at Jessica’s beautiful eyes while wiping it,”I’m sorry for making your beautiful eyes cry, I promise that from now on i will only make your eyes smile.”

 

Yuri kissed Jessica’s forehead for assurance that she will not make sad  Jessica anymore. She will make Jessica happy through their new form of friendship.

 

“I miss you doing that.”

 

 

“Doing what?”

 

 

“I miss you kissing my forehead, I always feel like you’re comforting and assuring me that everything will be fine.”

 

“I miss it too.”

 

“You miss it too?”

 

“Yeah, I miss your forehead.” 

 

“Yahhhhhh!!!!!”

 

And once again after five years, Yuri experienced the violent side of Jessica but happy nonetheless for after a long time it was really time to start a new friendship. Forgive and accept is the key to happiness, for once upon a time they both fell in love with each other but fate and destiny has other plans for them. It was time to end the bad memories that they both experienced. It was time to start anew, even just being friends are enough for them cause they already found their own happiness with their new found love.

 

 

 

------------------------------

Meanwhile in Kwon’s Villa

 

After the party, the past birthday celebrant and the loving girlfriend of her are still awake. They are talking about what happen to the party as if they don’t have time to talk about it tomorrow. 

 

“So you guys are ok now?”

 

“Yeah, we've become friends again. Thank you baby for being the best girlfriend. I love you.”

 

“You guys just talked and dance and cry? Your welcome hubby. I just want you to be completely happy.”

 

“Actually I kinda kissed her..hehehe”

 

 

“YOU WHAT???!!!” Jena sit up and straddle Yuri who is cowering in fear.

 

“I—— i just kissed her on her forehead. That’s all.”

 

Jela point her finger to Yuri and make a sign language “YOU DIE” after,” It better be on forehead only, if not I’m gonna chop your lips and feed it to the dogs. ”

 

“Of course... baby that’s all. You’re the only one I want to kiss on the lips and every parts of your body for the rest of my life.”

 

“You better be! But still I’m still not liking you kissing her on the forehead.”Jela said grumpily to Yuri.

 

Yuri now is hovering Jela and kissing every inch of her body,”Don’t worry baby, Not only your forehead I’m gonna kiss. I will kiss every inch of you.”

 

This is the part where Kwon Yuri will fulfill Jessica Lorraine Park’s second wish. 

 

THE END!!!!!

 

 

note: I don't know what did I just typed. I always think that kiss on the forehead is much sweeter and more meaningful than on the lips. It hurt my injured finger while i type this. But I need to do it now or I will forget it forever. The story is lacking of romance, drama, humor and some other ingredients to make a good story. I'm not really romantic person so i don't know how to be cheesy or sappy. I apologized for wrong grammar, putting the coma in the wrong place and for the dull conversation of the characters in the story.  Have a good weekend everyone.

-FOUR HUNDRED-