Ninja Academy : The Cheatsheets

Ninja Academy : The Eternal Flame Prophecy [ An Applyfic : Applyfic CLOSED/DISCONTINUED ]

now playing
SVT pretty u

✩ JUNE 8: Ok so hope this make sense. OH AND THIS IS FREE-STYLE!! MAKE YOUR OWN OCs WITHOUT ANY PLOTLINES TO FOLLOW!!

cheatsheet

ABOUT NA : TEFP :

Akisha Shirou, a very humble and nice girl got an opportunity to become a student in the most elite academy in the whole ninja world, The Ninja Academy of the Hidden Leaf Village.

But people can't accept that the harmless and very humble girl can be a ninja. Everyone in the family are ninjas and have become Hokage because all of Akisha's family members are men and only a few are women.

Akisha is the youngest and the only girl born in the her family. She have 2 brothers and a father. She never have met her mom since she was 7 years old now that she's 14, can she find among the crowd her true friends that she can trust? Would fate be nice to her? Could her friends protect her from bad people that wants her dead???


THE BASICS : as far as names, ages, and ethnicities are concerned. try to be creative with the nicknames, nothing that is overused. like say your character is named kagura, don't put down minnie as a nickname because it's a given that others may call her that. so only mention those that are creative and have a story behind them.

THE BASICS-THE FACE CLAIM: with that being said, idols only. i may accept actresses, models, and ulzzangs, but they better have a lot of gifs. if not then i'm gonna tell you to change it. as for height & weight, it's totally fine for your character to be underweight. nothing too drastic, okay? blood type doesn't have to match their personality, cause someone can be ab, but have the characteristics of b. in appearance, piercings are okay, but be reasonable with the tattoos. as tattoos are seen as a taboo, make sure they are able to be covered easily.

BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOU : traits only for personality. you need elaborate it for me to understand and make up your character. i can get a feel of your character by reading their background and trivia. as for background, please be reasonable. some of them have a basic outline of what their background is like. as for trivia, i love trivia. just don't go too overboard with them.

HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS : you may have an popular ninja/hokage sibling, but it must make sense. don't add too many popular ninjas as friends such as naruto and sasuke or sakura or whoever it is since they are all transferres just like akisha. it's totally fine to add the people who work for grandma tsunade, svt or more in there. they are like the big brothers/sister of akisha and your ocs.

GETTING TO KNOW YOU BETTER : Is where you will answer some of my questions and some about your pet!

THE ONE AND ONLY : this section is totally optional. any kind of relationship is allowed. and when i mean any, i mean any. boy, girl, or another trans. i'm totally okay with it. you may use bts, svt, exo or shinee or any of the the boy characters as a love interest. ocs are allowed, but i don't want everyone to have an oc love interest (cause then that means more work for me to add more characters OTL). please make their relationship realistic, okay? cliche is perfectly fine if it's realistic.

LAST WORDS : the password is your character's song that make their self-confidence rise. (the song you pick needs to fit your characters).

THERE ARE TAKEN FACECLAIM :
lovelyz's jeong yein

twice's chou tzuyu


LOVE INT :
lee jihoon ( ryota yamada )
kim taehyung ( kouhaku kimura )

vernon chwe ( takashi shirou )


BROWNIE POINTS FACECLAIMS : using rookie groups for faceclaims. i'm biased towards f(x), snsd, 2ne1, exid, red velvet, gfriend, twice...

MENTIONING : mentioning my lovely character somewhere in your app, in the friend or trivia section is fine. mentioning any of the characters in your app.

CLEAN : keeping the layout neat and clean. i don't mind pictures and colors, but don't make it look like a rainbow threw up on it..specially because they're ninjas...

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」