Sakura Colored Beginning - Yakisoba, Verandas, and Girls

Sakura Trick : SaTzu Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura Colored Beginning


It was night, yeah it was not the usual thing where story starts where the protagonist will wake up feeling grumpy from her bed. It was the not so usual night where I was looking at the lovely uniform hanging in the wall of my room.

Yes, middle school was over. Highschool will come. Tomorrow will be the day. The first day of school that I been thinking.

I have a friend named Sana-chan; she was older than me, but we are classmate since middle school. She was my bestfriend and all. I look at the picture on the night stand, where I was standing beside her and our other friends.

Sana-chan was not that tall as me, but I love it. She was cute in my eyes. I smile remembering her.

Will I be able to make new friends? I wonder if I will have more friends the same in the middle school. I think I should ask Sana-chan about it, but no! She will think that I depend too much on her.

No Tzuyu you will not call her. I better sleep because tomorrow I need to wake up early.

 


I was waken up by my riging phone. I look at time and notice it was middle of the night. I check who was the caller, and see it was Sana-chan.

Sana-chan? It was midnight, why is she calling? I immediately open the light, and answer the call.

"Sana-chan hello?"

"Tzuyu? Hello."

"Sana-chan?"

"Tzuyu, have you pack your pencils?"
She asked in a authority.

"Yeah I did."
I immediately answered, and the phone was turn down. I was shock on what she did. She hung up.

I was about to lay down again, but my phone ring again.

"Sana-chan was calling again?"
I asked myself.

"Hello Sana-chan?"

"Tzuyu, tomorrow when you reach the front gate don't forget to go to the bulletin board to check on what class you are in"
She told me like she was a mother to me.

"Yeah, I know that already."

"You really know?"
She asked, the tone of doubt was really visible on the way she asked.

"Of course I really know!! How about you? Don't go to school with a food in your face!"
I told Sana-chan with an irritated tone.

"I won't! I am not you!"
She told me, and it makes me more irritated.

"I will not do such thing!"

"I'm hunging up now, don't come to school with food on your face."

"I will not do that I am-"
I was cut because she just hung the phone again. That pabo, What with her? Now I am wide awake! How will I sleep again??

I notice the picture on the night stand again, and smile start forming in my lips. I just realized that Sana-chan called because she was worried about me. Sana-chan was the greatest friend of all.

I lay on my bed as I think of Sana-chan. Will she went to school with her usual hairstyle? Her blonde hair really looks beautiful on her.

Sana-chan was not that tall as me. In short, she was short; I guess her uniform looks baggy on her. Just the thought of it makes me laugh.

I wish we have the same class. I will be really glad if I was able to sit behind her again. I want to sit close to her. The petals of Sakura will be also add in the mood.

 

 

I was running, I am late. Thank you to this little missy named Sana-chan who called at the middle of the night. It was hard for me to fell asleep again.

Panting, I reach the gate where Sana-chan was standing. She was looking at me, and in her face was visible that she was irritated that I was late.

"Sana-chan sorry!!" I called out and sit because it was really tiring to run.

"Tzuyu! You are late!"

"It was your fault since you called last night."
I immediately answered her.

"Don't blame anyone. It is your fault that you didn't have time management."
Sana-chan told me like she was a teacher that lecturing me.

"That's right! I learned from your teaching." I told her as I pinch her cheeks. She was really cute.

 

 


Students are gathered looking at the bulletin board to see on what class they are belong. I am with Sana-chan.

I am Chou Tzuyu, my family name was Chou. My bestfriend was Minatozaki Sana. Her family name was Minatozaki. It was that far to sit from each other; but if our teacher let us sit base on our first name the posibility that I will sit behind Sana-chan was big.

"Tzuyu-yah, we are in the same class!!"
Sana-chan excitedly told me.

"Perfect!"

 

 

We reach the room, seems the luck wasn't on my side. The sitting arrangement was based on nothing, but Sana-chan was in the first column and last row. I was in the second column and first row. I was really unfortunate now. I just want to cry.

If only I was able to sit behind her, I can really help her in school stuff. I can take care of her since I know how careless she was.

"Tzuyu-yah, can you help me with the school work? I don't understand this part."
Sana-chan will point it out.

"Which part?"
Sana-chan will show me the math problem.

"Ah that-"

I was cut because my classmate answer before I could do so. Sana-chan will be thankful to her, and she will forget me.

Omona, why I have to imagine such thing? I sigh, I was defeated because I can't do anything about this.

I don't have to talk about since Sana-chan wasn't beside me. I wish I don't have a insensitive jerk seat mate.

I look at my side and see two girl who just came.

"Hello I am Hirai Momo, looks like we are seatmate."
The girl named Momo lift her right hand.

"Hello, I am Kim Dahyun."
The other girl introduced herself.

"H-hello, nice meeting you two."
I greeted them back.

Oh she is my seat mate. Momo turn around making her hit the table.

"Omona!! I make a weird sound. This is so embarrassing."
Momo whine like a child.

I was wrong when I say that I have insensitive jerk seat make because she was really sensitive.

 

 

"Today we will have the open ceremony, so I am telling everyone to follow me to the gym."
The teacher told us, and left the room.

"Tzuyu-yah~ let us go to gym!"
Sana-chan run to me.

"Sana-chan~"
I face her and happily waited for her to reach me. She link her arms to me and we happily say that we will go to gym.

"Do they really have to link their arms? Should we do the same thing too?"
Dahyun asked Momo. Momo immediately shook her head.

"Nope, we don't need to do that."

"You don't like to link arms?"
Sana-chan asked the two.

"I just don't see it to be that way. We are highschooler now."
Momo answers.

"Momo-chan you are just making it deal because you and Dahyun are both girls."
I irritatedly told her.

Momo and Dahyun look at Sana-chan, and I also do.

"You are a total opposite of her"
Dahyun told Sana-chan.

"You are Minatozaki?"
Momo asked.

"Yes! I am Minatozaki Sana~ Tzuyu's friend."
Sana-chan energetically introduced herself.

"Momo-chan seems we are classmate again!"
A girl came out of nowhere, she have the same height, no she was shorter than Sana-chan.

"Chaeyoung?"
Momo asked

Sana-chan and I were both confused. Who "
was the girl.

"She is Son Chaeyoung. She was a classmate of mine and Dahyun in middle school."
Momo told us.

"Hello I am Son Chaeyoung, nice to meet'chu."
Chaeyoung greeted us full of energy.
The four of us do the same.

"I love it tou are going with the flow."
Chaeyoung told us happily.

"Anyway look at this."
Chaeyoung show us the class roster.

"Class roster? What with that?"
Dahyun asked. We all look at the roster.

"Look at this name, Myoui Mina."
Chaeyoung point the said name.

"Myoui Mina."
We read it in chorus.

"What is with her?"
Momo asked in curiosity.

"Isn't her name stand out? Isn't it sounds beautiful? I wonder what kind of girl she is."
Chaeyoung asked happily.

"They raise their expectation too much."
A certain girl says as she watch the five.

Sana look around and stat counting the chair, and it stop in the place beside Sana.

"Isn't that the chair?" Sana asked as she walk to the table of the girl.

"Are you Myoui Mina-san?"
Sana-chan asked courteously.

"Ah yeah."
The girl named Mina answer in her cold voice.

"Cute~"
We all say in unison.

"Your name suits you."
Momo says.

"Let us be friend."
Dahyun added.

"Yeah sure."
Mina answered with hesitation.

 

We walk to the gymansium with Sana-chan walking beside me.

"I was glad that we have met interesting people in the room."

"Yeah me too."
I answered shortly.

 

 

We are sitting in the front row listening to what the school administrators was saying.

"In three years our school was going to close because it will be collaborated with the East High so your batch was the last batch to enter the school."
The Administrator explained.

I was looking at Sana-chan and notice that she was sleeping. Her head rest upon my shoulder. I just let her sleep till I fell asleep too.

Little we didn't know that two pair of eyes watching us from the stage.

"They really sleep while they are in front row?" A teacher asked the another teacher.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter