3/3

Untitled.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another lazy day for students at Hogwarts. Jimin wake up with a huge smile on his face. He acting that way because of Jungkook of course. They finally got together yesterday and they also do the pda thingy even though the other students(Jungkook's fan) will hate him for sure, he cannot wait to see Jungkook today at the great hall. Jimin's friends doesn't know yet but they'll know soon. Jimin can't wait to tell them the happy news.

 

Jimin take a shower before go to the main hall to eat breakfast. He realize that almost everyone at his dorm are gone, seems like he wake up late again and his two bestfriend doesn't even bother to wake him up. Jimin let out a huff. His friends are a git and Jimin take note to that. But it's okay because he doesn't have class at the morning so he let it pass. Suddenly the face of Jungkook his boyfriend (jimin giggle at the mention of boyfriend) across Jimin mind. Bloody hell he really whipped for the taller it's embarrassing.

 

Jimin arrive in front of the main hall door. Before he go inside to sit on his regular seat he take a deep breath. He doesn't ready to face Jungkook. What if Jungkook just play with him yesterday? What if the thing that happen yesterday was just a dream? What if he walk in the whole Slytherin wizards throw him a big laugh because of dating Jeon Jungkook the most popular pure blood wizard? Jimin to focus blabbering in his mind he didn't even realize that Seokjin yell his name inside the hall.

"OI JIMIN!"

Seokjin shout his name. Jimin turn  his head to the person who call him. Seokjin send him a weird glance so does Hoseok. "What are you doing come here." Seokjin mouth him and do the hand gesture. Jimin nodd and walk towards his seat.He take a glance at the Slytherin's table and search for Jungkook while he still walking. Jungkook look at him back and give him a wink follow by a sweet smile. Jimin blush and smile shyly. He quickly walk to his seat. His back is facing the Slytherin house because he to shy to face Jungkook right now. Jimin doesn't know that Jungkook still looking at him while he eating. Jimin can't stop his giggle because of Jungkook. Both Seokjin and Hoseok feel weird by Jimin strange behavior. If he giggling to himself nonstop then something good is happening to him. Seokjin decide to ask him.

"What's wrong with you?"

Seokjin nudge Jimin's elbow softly. Jimin look at him with a grin on his face and a slight blush to both of his chubby cheeks.

"What?"

"You look a little odd than usual." 

"Do I?"

"Yes." 

Hoseok reply. He notice that Jungkook staring at Jimin with a loving eyes even though he not smiling.

"What's wrong with this Jungkook guy? He keep staring at you like a creep."

Hoseok said irritated. Seokjin and Jimin both turn their head. When Jimin and Jungkook lock eyes he send the smaller a flying kiss just using his mouth. Seokjin kinda shock and Jimin just smile like an idiot in love.

"Is there something between you and Jungkook that we doesn't know?"

"Ermm well..."

Jimin told them the whole story. They kinda happy that finally both of them be a couple but also angry because of the girls that try to bully their beloved sunshine but Jimin just shrugged it off.

"That I definitely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter