1/1

Untitled.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Blimey Jackson it's him! Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin scream more louder when the seeker flew infront of him . Well its wierd to have a Quidditch game on the first day. The principal said it was to celebrate first day of school. Its silly really. But Park Jimin don't care as long as his crush play then he is happy. "Gosh he so handsome! " He yell really near to Jackson ear. Jackson Wang, a pure-blood Gryffindor (third-year) Jimin second bestfriend when Seokjin and Hoseok have to attend Quidditch, He always with Jackson when his two other bestfriend was busy. "Yah! which house do you support really?" Jackson ask annoyed. "I support both house why?" Jimin reply confused. "I know but there is our house Gryffindor play on that damn stupid field! Don't tell me you support our biggest enemy Slytherin!" Jackson glare at the smaller. Jimin glare back. "Okay okay, I'm sorry" The shorter rolled his eyes 360 degree.

"Jungkook fastly dive down, did he spotted the- HE GOT IT! Jeon Jungkook catch the golden snitch! He receive 150 points for catching the snitch." Madam Lee Eun Byung blew the whistle and yell "SLYTHERIN WIN!" All of the student of Slytherin house screaming and jumping excitedly. Well Jimin too of course. "YEAH!" They look at him wierdly. "Hey, our house lose how can you cheers this loud!?" One of the Gryffindor girl said angrily. Jimin just bow his head and mumble a sorry.

" Wingardium Leviosa." the Slytherin boy swish and flick his wand. Jimin know this boy, Zelo his name also a third-year and Jimin hate him so much same with his other 5 friend that laugh at him right now. He hate them for being more tall and big than him. He sometime wonder why do pure-blood people all strong and tall? What do they eat? . "Give it back!" Jimin jump on his tip toes to catch his book that float in the air. Thanks to someone he wake up late and instead of bring his wand he bring a stupid potions book. "Why don't you use your brain and fight me nerd!" Zelo said in a mocking tone. The Slytherin boy raise up his wand a little and make the book fly higher, make Jimin hard to catch it. "Just give it back git!" Jimin yell and stomped his feet. They laugh louder.

"You evil little cockroach! Just give it back or I'll- " Jimin clench his fist, face red. "You'll?" Zelo smirk. He put down his wand and place in his pants pocket. The book fall down to the ground. "You know mudblood-" Zelo walk closer. Jimin froze. Oh how he really hate that wicked word. Jimin reduce his head, his feet look more interesting then the figure infront of him. "a muggle born really don't suited in this school because they are-" Zelo lift up his hand to grab Jimin chin but stop when he spotted a familiar tall boy behind Jimin that look deeply at Zelo's eyes with his darkest and scarriest eyes. The tall boys mouth 'Touch him, You DIE'. Zelo tremble "... what-whatever " Zelo turn around to face his friend "I-I'm going to get breakfast" Zelo said nervously. "What?" Jimin watch them leave before turn his body and found nothing behind him.

Jimin walk into the great hall with a sulking face. He usually look at the Slytherin table to take a glance at his crush but not today. When he spot Seokjin, he sit beside him opposite to Hoseok and his back facing the Slytherin table. "Jimin you used to sit beside me so you can take a good look at your crush." Hoseok said while munching his bacon. "Well thanks to you I don't sit beside you!". Hoseok stare at him mouth still full of bacon, egg and baked bean. When Hoseok try to reply him, Seokjin interrupt their conversation "Ugh Hoseok you gross! Eat your breakfast first. And Jimin why are you sulking in the morning?" Seokjin ask concern. Jimin sigh. The orange hair boy place his elbow on the table and rest his chin on his palm. "I got bullied again" Jimin whisper. "Really!? in the second day of school!?" Seokjin eyes were wide same as Hoseok. "Nah its okay I'm already used to it." Jimin take a slice of apple pie and place it on his plate. "Oh no! No one can mess with my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter