Jealous

Mina and Chaeyoung Private Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"D-Date?" Mina stammered in shock.

"Yes! Let's go out after our schedule today! I want to treat you today since you took care of me last night!" Chaeyoung replied, pouting playfully.

Mina couldn't resist Chaeyoung's cuteness and found herself unable to say no. She wanted to spend some quality time with Chaeyoung alone.

After their busy schedule, Chaeyoung excitedly approached Mina.

"Unnie, let's go!" she exclaimed with a wide smile.

"Where are you girls going?" Jihyo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm taking Mina unnie on a date!" Chaeyoung proudly declared.

"Oh, Chaeyoung is making a move?" Jeongyeon teased.

"Yah, unnie! What move? I just want to treat Mina unnie today. Is there a problem with that?" Chaeyoung retorted.

As Jihyo and Jeongyeon playfully teased Chaeyoung, Mina's face turned red, blushing at the attention.

The two set off to the Coex Aquarium, which was Chaeyoung's idea.

"Why did you bring me here?" Mina asked.

"This place is so beautiful, unnie! That's why I brought you here. You don't like it?" Chaeyoung inquired.

"N-N-No... I really like this place. I wanted to come here," Mina admitted, smiling.

The duo explored the entire Coex Aquarium, taking countless pictures together on Mina's phone. Chaeyoung took the lead in initiating most of their activities, as Mina was admittedly quite shy around her.

"Unnie, we've taken so many pictures on your phone. Let's take a selfie on my phone before we leave," Chaeyoung suggested.

Mina simply nodded in agreement.

As they headed home, Chaeyoung almost slipped on a banana peel but managed to regain her balance.

"Aigoo... You almost fell! Be more careful next time, okay? Mina .

"Yes, unnie," Chaeyoung replied, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Mina then surprised Chaeyoung by taking her hand.

Chaeyoung looked at Mina, puzzled by the unexpected move.

"You might slip again, so I'm going to hold your hand now," Mina said with a playful tone.

Chaeyoung's face turned even redder, and she was left speechless.

Their moment was interrupted by an unexpected visitor.

"Peek-a-boo! Ahhh! What are you two doing?" Somi suddenly appeared in front of them.

Chaeyoung quickly withdrew her hand from Mina's.

"W-W-We're just walking," Chaeyoung replied shyly.

"Walking? Holding hands while walking?" Somi teased.

Mina, feeling embarrassed, hid her face in her hair.

"Are you both dating?" Somi playfully inquired.

"No, we're not!" Mina exclaimed.

"That's good! I thought Chaeng had already fallen for you," Somi teased further.

Chaeyoung was left bewildered by the conversation between Mina and Somi. "Somi-ya! Somi-yah!" someone called from a distance.

"I think I need to go. Be careful on your way home!" Somi sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter