Simple Move

Mina and Chaeyoung Private Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was taken aback by Chaeyoung's sudden question. Stammering, she responded, "W. Wh.. Why..? Did you ask?" with a nervous expression. Chaeyoung, seemingly nonchalant, replied, "Nothing.. But you said in the interview you want me to date. Kekeke. By the way, unnie, I’ll go first. I will find the others who said they want to date me," in a calm manner. Mina allowed Chaeyoung to leave, waving her hand as Chaeyoung walked away.

In Mina's point of view, she was left in bewilderment by Chaeyoung's sudden question. She wondered why Chaeyoung had asked such a question, and it left her feeling flustered. She couldn't help but think that Chaeyoung's playful inquiry had caught her off guard, making her question her feelings.

Meanwhile, in Chaeyoung's perspective, when she had asked Mina about dating in the interview, she noticed that Mina appeared quite nervous while answering. Chaeyoung contemplated whether Mina had sensed her playful intent. She shook her head in amusement, pondering the unique response she had received from Mina compared to the other girls in the interview.

As the day of the final judgment for JYP's new girl group approached, both Mina and Chaeyoung were on the Major team. They expressed their determination to perform well, with Chaeyoung saying, "Unnie! This will be our last performance as Sixteen. Let’s do well, okay?" and Mina responding enthusiastically, "Of course, I really want to debut with you."

The long-anticipated annou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter