CHAPTER ONE

Last wish (maybe)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please subscribe and upvote if you think my story deserve it!! Saranghae!! 

 

 Song Yongmi POV

Tikk...tik...tikk..

My head suddenly feel very heavy with the shaep pain that keep punching my head and my vision become blurry that caused me to hold my head. I can't clearly look at my friend who sits infrobt of me. The looks of worried on his face makes me realized something is not okay with me. With the sudden pain, i tjinkits come back.

"Yongmi! Your nose, It's bleeding" one if my friend called while his hand grab a tissue and shoved it towards my face. I shocked with her action before realised that my nose really bleeding. That why my head suddenly feel sting and my chest, It's hard to breath.


"Why you nose keep bleeding this week? I thinks It's has been found fourth time I find your nose bleeding likes this" Yoon Na said with worried face. Her hand keeps handing me tissue after the other is full with blood.


I present her with grin. "Nothing to worried, I thinks that's I'm just really tired because this weeks we need to hand Mr Kim assignment and I'm not get enough sleep" I answering her question before takes the tissue and throwing the uses tissue in near dustbin. We're right now sitting on the bench under the small tree beside the basketball court.


But she still has expression that she still don't believe in me. I sigh slowly before takes her hand and fit it with mine. "It's true Yoon, don't worry okay?" I persuaded her again while hand squeezing her hand.


She let's annoyed sigh before smile. "Okay--, and if I know you lie to me Song Yongmi, I will burn your EXO vcd and everything you has about EXO!"? She threatened me with his evil glare, but I thinks It's nit evil later but a cute glare one.


I hear why she said without blink. How can he involved EXO, my favourite group in this matter. "Yaa! Don't involved EXO in this Yoon" she's only give me a stupid look, meaning that she doesn't care about my word that makes me hold my laugh.


"Lets do our work" she suddenly change the topics and its made me relieve because I don't need to answer her question anymore. This girl can become aggresive when she want us to tell tje truth


"Wait a moment, I need to wash my nose" I told her before raising from the bench and walks towards nearest toilet. It's nother that near because I still need to pass another building before I arrived at the toilet. And I realized, It's keeps bleeding. I stand in front of the huge mirror before titling my head to make the blood stop runs.


Flashback..

"We have test you coughing blood sample and the result not show the good news actually" I gulp before stare at the doctor. My heart raised in beats suddenly. I breath, try to clam down my chest.


"What do you mean doctor Park? It's you said before that It's only chest infection" I try to stand her word to me two weeks ago. She also let out slow sigh before looks at me.


"Yes, I told you that, but It's only my presumption before we takes the test result and I really don't expect the result will come out likes that" Her face shows likes she carry the huge burden to tell me that. Its because i'm just so young to knows the truth about something that I don't know but It's keeps growing within me??


"So —, the result actually show what doc?" She raised from her chair before sit on the chair beside me. She freely grab me into her warm and pat my back. When she do this I know It's not a good result.


"I'm sorry Yongmi, I has repeat the test and the result is still the same. Just calm down okay? She keeps pat my back, maybe try to make me calm down. I know she can feel my heartbeat right now.


I hear she let out hard breath "You're suffering with lung cancer and— It's last stage" My eyes glistening with tears when she said that. Whimpered slowly escaped from my lips even though I lock It's, to hold the ttears, but It's keeps failing with sobbing that slowly filling in.


"I'm sorry because I has to tell you this"


"Why!? I don't feel nothing until I coughing blood a months ago. How can I feel Nothing about something that grow in my body!?" I keeps asking with tears while hand tightly grab Doctor Park white coat. My body shaking from holding the tears.

"Majority of people have no symptoms in the early stages of lung cancer and lung cancer symptoms will vary depending on how far advanced the cancer is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter