Final Chapter

Just Because .......
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you really alright? Because i can bring you to the clinic", Yoona look at the latter and her eyes wonder up till down. Her gesture make the latter chukle.

 

"I was fine Yoona, thank you for the concern. But i'm sorry because of me you miss your bus".

 

"It was nothing and i think everyone will do the same, right?".

 

"Nah...i doubt it because i think no one will help their bullies. But i was wrong when the moment you save me".

 

"Well, i was not someone who will walk away when i see someone in trouble. That's why, well you know ",Yoona smile slightly.

 

"Yeah and for that, thank you so much. I was better now and you should going home now. It's getting dark".

 

"If i'm going back, how about you?".

 

"Don't worry about me. Jessica should arrive anytime soon". Yuri gave Yoona a smile.

 

"If that so, let me be your company till she arrive. Is that okay with you?". Yuri then nod her head and then there was silent between them. Just about Yuri want open , she heard a honk and she totally know the sound of the car.

 

"Oh my god Yul, are you okay? Which idiot dare to hurt you? How can you be like this? Who was the culprit? Let me.......", before she finish her questions, Yuri cover .

"Sica, i was totally fine and please hold your antics because you might sacred her", Yuri gesture her eyes toward Yoona and Jessica immediately stop all the talk.

"Omo, i'm so sorry Yoona-shi", she quickly bow and they then heard the person chukle.

"Nah,it's alright unnie. You are amazing you know that Jessica unnie?".

"Why you say that, because i think i didn't do anything". Sica look at Yuri and the latter just give her a poker face.

"Look at you, how can you have so much talk when i always see your cold side. I mean you barely smile, you know what i mean right?", Yoona then smile and Jessica just stretch her head.

"Well, sometimes i have my pride you know. Anyway, thank you so much for saving this black kid", with that mark both of them heard a whine.

"Yah Sica, i'm not that BLACK just a bit tanned", she then sulk and give Sica a glare but her friend just laugh out loud.

"Yeah, i know that. Shut up or you will walk alone. By the way Yoona-shi, thank you so much for what you have done".

"You're most welcome, but unnie please drop the formalities and just call me with my name", Yoona give the latter a sincere smile.

"If you say so, i will call you by your name. Maybe we can be bestfriend someday. Beside i got bored with this black kid anyway ".

"Yah !!!! I'm still here if you don't mind".

"I know Yuri, chill up. Just winding you. Yoona, it's late already.....so, let me send you home?".

"I didn't want to burden you unnie, i'll take a taxi and you can straight home".

"I don't want to hear anything, just get into the car please. Take it as my appreciation for taking care of my friend here and it's also dangerous to let you alone". Jessica said and she already open the car's door after she get Yuri in.

"Thank you Sica unnie", she just nod her head and drove her car.

 

Without both of them know, there was a certain person who was keep the urge to smile widely.

 

"Yul, just please drop your stupid grin. You are like that since she save you months ago you know? And we get work to do here if you don't mind?". They are at the school hall and they have to do a routine for their final year upcoming project. Both of them plan to make a simple performance with Sica singing and Yuri playing a guitar. 

"She just being who she is and i think i've fall in love with her not just because she look exactly like Seohyun but she was at the different level. She help me though she know i deserve to get all the crap back then. She was another definition of perfection Sica. Do you think she will give me a chance?". Jessica then smile and pat her bestfriend.

"Yul, i don't know if you have the chance but what i know, Yoona is the perfect partner for anyone because of her gentle side and she's so kind. If you are late for any days, i'll make my move to make her mine".

"Yah, don't you dare. She's mine!!", Yuri yelled and make the latter laughing.

"Did you forget i already have a girlfriend Yul? Where will i put her? Inside my pocket?", she laugh even harder then before and Yuri just keep her embrass face away.

 

 

"Emmmm, did we disturb something?", Sooyoung ask and make both of them quite immediately. She then walk into the hall with Yoona because they also have to perform something.

"Nah, it's nothing just i get this black kid her secret. And baby what did you do here?", yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter