Chapter 1

Just Because .......
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is just usual day for me. Get up, taking a shower, take a light breakfast, get myself ready to go to school and then my life will begin as the same for almost three years now. I sigh for countless time, i hope nothing gonna be happen to me today.

Hello there, my name is Im Yoona and i'm a student at Soshi High School. I was live alone in Seoul because my parents apperently live at the State because they had a family business to handle. My parents had a many kind of bussiness but half of it, they just ask someone they trust to handle it.They want to hired a maid for me but i just said to them i want to learn to be independent. So, they buy a mansion for me to live on and they always make sure i was alright by sending someone to look after me once a month.

I then wait for a bus to going to school. Though my appa had buy me a car but i'm more comfortable to take a public transport plus the car is too much for me to drive to school. And i was so luckly because nobody know how rich i am, well except my best friend.


"Hey Yoona, was i late?", here we go my bestfriend no other than Choi Sooyoung.

"No Soo, don't worry. The bus isn't here yet. So, mind telling me why are you drenching in sweat?", she was grinning while wipe her sweat.

"Well, the usual thing happen", she was smiling innoncently.

"Waking up late, again?", she was nodding and i just can shaking my head with her behavior.


After we arrive at school, we going straight to our class. As we are walking, i was bump hard into someone and that make my books are scattered. 


"Hey nerd, didn't you see where are you going?", a voice that sound so familiar call for me.

"I did Kwon, but it is you who didn't look where are you going", i pick my book and try to make my way.

"Yah Im, i don't finish with you yet", she pry my arm and make me stumble. Luckly Sooyoung is there to catch me from falling.

"I'm sorry Kwon-shi, if you want to pick a fight with me...i don't think its the time because i was late for my class. Let's go Soo", i bow lightly to her and drag Sooyoung with me.


That is something happen to me for alm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter