Cupid

Love Saver

                      "Why? Why did I always fail????????????" Sun ho asked himself. He ruffled his hair. He was sitting by himself at a park near his neigbourhood.

                      "YA!" He look up only to spot a... Litle girl? Which he don't even know who she is.

                      "Did you just, yell at me?" he pointed to himself.

                      "Mianhe. What I just did might be impolite. I might be younger than you but.. The way you're acting just now, disgust me."

                      "Disgusting? Yah! Litle kid! what do you know about the feeling of being a total fail in love?"

                      "Who said that I don't know?? I was.. more than knowing that feeling" She's angry at the first, but her tone became sad afterward.

                      "Oi ! What with the sudden change of mood? I'm the one who lost at love"

                      "Who cares! Stop all the babling. I'm here to help you. Deal?"

                      "Getting a help?" he asked. The girl nodded. "From you?"

                      "Mm..hm.."

                      "Me, getting a help for love, and it's a help from a little school girl like you?"

                      "YAH! If you don't want any help just spit it out! Don't ever insult me about my age. Despite of being a 'little girl' like you said, I knew a lot of love lines, love tricks, and what ever related to love, I have it all." She brag about herself.

                      "Just now you said you know the feeling of losing a love?"

                      "EYYY! Realy!!! I regret coming here and offer you some help" she said as she turned back and walked away.

                      "Ya! At least tell me your name" Sun Ho asked, made her stop the steps. She turned back at him.

                      "What's the point of telling you my name? You're not gonna take the deal anyway."

                      "Deal, now tell me your name"

                      "Yoo Jung"

                      "Yoo Jung?"

                      "Why?"

                      "Just that, it's sound familiar"

                      "Eyy.. There's no way my name would be familiar to you" she said while giving him a nervous smile.

                      "That's right. So, miss cupid.."

                      "Cupid?"

                      "Mhmm.. Cupid, you said you're gonna help me with my love. What's the plan?"

                      "Aigoo, ahjussi.. Don't know what's the time now?" Yoo Jung pointed at her watch on her wrist. "It's almost 10 pm and my father would scold me if I'm late"

                      "Ahjussi???" Sun Ho can't accept the nickname he just got from her.

                      "I'm going home, jalga~" she began to walked away again.

                      "Wait! How can I reach you?"

                      "CHECK AT YOUR BACK!" she shouted from afar.Sun Ho look at his back. There's a piece of paper.  

 

' Need love help?

    016 XXXX 598 '

 

                      "When did she put this?" He chuckled. Hopefully, this will help. "Ah.. I better go home for now. Need to sleep well for the future love plans. YES! Finally, you'll be mine Ji Hyun-ah!" He got up and finally heading back home after about an hour spending his time at the park, crying and whining for his failed love. But not a single tears flow out from his eyes though. After a few minutes of walked, he reached home.

                      "Omma, I'm back."

                      "Oh, come. Have a dinner with us." His mother asked him to join her and her husband to eat.

                      "It's okay.I'm still full."

                      "But I've cook your favourite meal"

                      "If it's like that, then I'll have to eat it." He walked to the dining table and sat on one of the chair. "Thanks omma".

                      "Thanks for eating it too".

                      "Eyy! Omma's cooks are the best for me, ofcourse I'll eat it. Mianhe, Did I made you two wait so long?"

                       "No. We'll eat it anyway without you" This time, his father began to speak.

                      "Eyy, appa. You don't love your son."

                      "I do love you, but I care for my stomach too. It was singing a trot song earlier"

                      "Really? Wasn't it a traditional song? Because I saw you made some traditional dance movement. Like this" His mother immitated the way his father walked to the kitchen when she called him for a dinner. It does looks like he's dancing though. All of them laughed together. They finished their meal. Sun Ho decided to just headed to his room after washing some dishes, not wanting to interrupt his parent watching the television at the living room together. He remembered the girl earlier, Yoo Jung.

                      "Ah.. Her number" he quickly took out a piece of paper containing the phone number from his pocket that was leave by Yoo Jung earlier at the park. "So.. this is her number?" he type the number and saved them. He then send her a text message.

[blue - Sunho, orange - Yoojung]

 

'Yah'

'Who is this?'

 

                    She replied back in a formal speech. The text made him laughed.

 

'Yah, just now you talked to me rudely. Are you going to pay some respect now?'

'Ahh.. that ahjussi. So, it's you (informal words).

'Yah! This little girl'

'What?'

'Forget it. What's the plan?'

'What plan?'

'The love plan'

'What love plan?'

'Seriously!! Are you kidding me?!'

'Nope'

'Stop playing!!'

'Okay, bye'

 

                        "What? She just stop like that?" He sent a few 'Yah' yelling for her to come out, but still she didn't even replied. He dialed her number. A few moments later, she picked up.

                        "Why?"

                         "Yah! How can you jut stop like that?" Sunho pretend to be mad.

                         "What's wrong with that? I've school tomorrow, please.. Let me sleep." Yoojung plead. The scene went silence for a while.

                         "Don't you have any homework?" he asked.

                         "I don't-- Wait. I think I have! Gotta go, BYE!" she cut the line, again.

                         "YAH! Eyyy.. Seriously.. This girl was really rude. She stop whenever she want, everytime I call her."

 

                       A few minutes later.. He send a text again.

 

'Yah'

                       No response.

 

'Yah'

                       Silent.

'Yah'

'WHAT???'

                       "Finally! Hehe".

'Have you finished your works?'

'No, not yet'

'Please, tell me the plan'

'I can't think of them right now. I'm sleepy and I've to finish all these.

Don't bother me right now. We'll discuss about the plan tomorrow.

I'm busy. AND DON'T DISTURB ME!!'

 

                       Sunho laughing by himself. "Okay. I'll stop". He stand up and turned off the light then go to bed.

 

                       Next morning, Yoojung when to school as usual. While she was walking along an alley, she could feels that she's been followed. She looked at her back. There's no one. But when she turn back to the front, she could hear the foot steps. 'This can't be happening to me? Is there a killer or kidnaper here? Oh God..' A few seconds after that.. She began to run. 'Somebody! HELP!!' she shout in her mind.

 

 

 

To be continued..