Courage of a Peach

Is it Mutual Love?

No One's P.O.V:

 

"Yah Momo, we need to talk."

Momo turns to the voice' source seeing Nayeon, looking serious. She probably knows the situation.

"Uhh~ no?"

"What do you mean no? Yes and now. Come on." She grabbed Momo's hand making her stand with her. Momo decided to just follow her not wanting to see an angry Nayeon; its scary. 

They heard footsteps behind them, they saw Sana as they turned. "I-I also noticed something, so I need to be in the conversation you guys will be having."

 

They decided to do it on Momo and Jungyeon's room, since she seems busy trolling with her brother Chaeyoung. While Mina in the other's room probably playing games or sleeping.

"So are you gonna open your mouth or what?" said Nayeon sitting on the bed facing Momo.

Momo hesitated, debating to herself but she decided its better to tell someone because its killing her inside. She sighed before telling them everything.

 

"I shipped it." said Sana after seconds of silence between them.

"What!?"

"Don't worry Momo, we're fine with it and we support you. I-I kinda find you two adorable for reals." Nayeon was embarrassed after her statement but recovers quickly. "Did you really.. as in fall in love with her?" she asked.

"Yeah, I can feel it here." said Momo pointing at her chest.

"In your ?"

"No silly! Wha-what are you talking about Sana?"

"Sorry just trying to lessen the tense and lighten the mood." Sana laughed. Well it worked and made Nayeon chuckle while Momo smile.

Nayeon then returned her gaze to Momo."So when are you going to tell her?"

Momo could only look down and shook her head.

"You won't? Well, I suggest you should soon. I kinda think she feels the same." Sana touched Momo shoulder giving her friend a comforting squeeze.

"And.. you might also regret it. If you're scared that she doesn't feel same well at least she knows what you're feeling and she'll stop worrying plus she'll try making it easier for you." said Nayeon  . She stood up and went to the door, she winked at Momo before disappearing.

"You can do it." said Sana before leaving the room.

 

When Momo was left there that time, million things was running in her mind. She decided not to be coward anymore; she will find a perfect moment to tell Mina. First she decided to talk to Chaeyoung the one who's Mina designated couple with. She gathered her courage before walking out of the room.

She found the smol cub in the living room playing with her brother and the maknaes. Momo tapped Chaeyoung's shoulder making the younger girl give her the attention. "Unnie?"

"I-I need to talk to you."

Chaeyoung nodded her head at her unnie; she knew what's up.

Nayeon and Sana smile on Momo's courage.

 

Momo and Chaeyoung went to the kitchen because the smol cub was thirsty.

"So unnie what do you want to talk about?" Chaeyoung smiled at her unnie making the older girl less nervious.

"Last week, a-about the most beautiful person in the room.. w-why did you choose M-Mina?"

"I was being honest-" the younger girl smirks before continuing her statement, "Don't you agree with me? Mina being H.O.T and beautiful~" Chaeyoung laughed internally at Momo's shocked blushing face.

"Wha-What!? Of cour-" Momo covers realizing what she's about to say.

Chaeng couldn't contain herself from bursting out of laughter.

"You meanie." Momo pouts can't believe she got teased by someone she treats as her daughter.

The smol cub breathes in before wrapping her arms around her unnie's shoulder. "You didn't dare me to dance for the person I love Unnie. I would have done it to someone."

Momo pulls away and looked at Chaeyoung. " Who took our daughter's heart?"

"Daughter?"

Momo and Chaeyoung looked at the source of the voice, Mina was standing near the open door; her brows furrowed together.

"Gotta go, see ya." Chaeyoung was about to leave when suddenly Momo grab her hand and whispered to her ear.

"Tell me, just whisper it."

"Secret~" The younger girl laughed running away from the kitchen.

 

"M-Mina.." said Momo. She went to the ref. getting herself a glass of water when she suddenly became so thirsty. When she had finished the glass Mina was already beside.

"Pour me a glass of water, please." said Mina as she instantly hugged Momo from behind. The older girl went stiff but soon relaxed and get her penguin a water. She turns around and hands the water to the penguin. They are facing each other. Momo stepped back realizing they're too close and Mina probably will have hard time drinking from her glass. When she had finished drinking she placed her glass on the sink and stepped closer to Momo. Momo stepped back making her bottom hit the counter, Mina puts her hands both sides trapping the older girl. 

 

 

A/N: Sorry it took me time to update TT school just started and I'm having a hard time away from my friends and a lot of things are unsettled. 

I'll make it up for my viewers!! :* Love yall