Section B - 1 The Begining

I'm Sorry

“Hey, watch out! You almost broke the property!” shoutted Mrs. Kwon, one of the school festival organizer.

 

“Oops! I’m so sorry Mrs. Kwon. I was in a rush.”

 

“Why? And, hey, where’s your guitar? Don’t tell me you left it at home?” asked Mrs. Kwon.

 

“Hehe, I think so. Then, can I take the guitar? Like, right now?” said the girl while scratching her head.

 

“Hell, yes! Do you think I would say no, you little girl?! Just hurry take your guitar!”

 

“Haha, thanks Mrs. Kwon! You’re so pretty today, haha!” cried the girl before running to take her guitar.

 

“Tsk, Byun Ah Ra’s always like that. A carefree little girl, haha.” Mumbled Mrs. Kwon.

 

After running out of breath two kilometers of marathon, finally Ah Ra arrived at her apartment. Then, she rushed to her bedroom and takes her guitar. It was an electric guitar, colored pink, her favorite color.

 

“Aish! I shouldn’t have left my wallet in the class, so that I don’t have to do a marathon back and forth. Dang it!” complained her.

 

Ah Ra puts her guitar into its bag then rushed out of her apartment. She runs like there’s presa canario chases her until she bumped into someone’s chest. Luckily, Ah Ra hold her guitar quickly so that only her hits the pavement.

 

“Ouch! It hurts! My precious ..”

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Oh, yeah. I’m fine, don’t have to worry. Excuse me..” said Ah Ra and start running again to save her life without looking at the person she bumped into.

 

It takes her just fifteen minutes to ran two kilometers, again. She’s standing in front of the crowded school gate while panting for breath.

 

“Dang it! I hope my perfomance hasn’t started yet.”

 

“Ah Ra, Mrs. Kwon is looking for you in the back stage. Hurry up before the festival started!” said one of the student.

 

“Hey, little kid! Have you taken your guitar? Ahh, after the principal give his speech, just get on the stage. And, here, change your outfit quickly!” Mrs. Kwon takes Ah Ra’s costume and give it to her. Then she takes care of the other things for the festival.

 

Ah Ra didn’t takes her outfit, it was a floral printed dress. “Oh God, how can I play the guitar with this dress on me. Phew, I knew this would happen, lucky me I brought my own outfit, haha..” She changing into a black ripped jeans, white tank top with blue denim shirt, and her favorite leopard nike air max.

 

“Let’s show our best perfomance. Fighting!” said Ah Ra to her bandmate while clenched her fist before get on the stage.

 

The auditorium room is huge enough to be filled with about six hundred people. There’s a lot of judges from any entertainment companies, not to mention there’s also some idol there. Because today is a big day for Seoul Arts High School, they’ll show their talented students in acting, singing, dancing, modeling public speaking, e.t.c. And no wonder that there’s many fan girls and boys screaming in the room.

 

Ah Ra entered the stage along with her bandmate. Then the MC, Son Eun Hwa said, “Well, we’ve heard the speech by our honorable principal, Mr. Kim. And there’s an amazing perfomance waiting to be watch. Aren’t you all anxious to see that? As the opening of this festival we will show our number one band team. The drummer, the bassist, and the pianist, they are good looking, right? And the vocalist is really a good singer and good in guitar too. But unfortunately they didn’t take the audition. Now, let us see your earth – shaking perfomance . The time is yours..”

 

“Haha, hello everyone! Thanks to Ms. Son Eun Hwa for the intoduction and thanks for all of you to attend our school festival. First I’m Byun Ah Ra as the vocalist and the guitarist, he’s Jung Ji Hoon as the bassist, we’re from class 3 – 1. He’s I'm Jae Seok as the drummer, and the face of our team Song Baek Ho as the pianist, they’re from class 2 – 5. And we’re going to sing three songs. One of those songs is written by us, I hope you like it!” said Ah Ra while the others say hi to the audience.

 

She pluging her guitar and stand in front of the microphone. After she got the code from her bandmate, she begins to sing Heaven by Ailee, then Bang Bang by Jessie J. While Ah Ra was singing, everybody in the auditorium room keep silent. Her beautiful voice and their amazing perfomance filled the room and makes everyone shivering.

 

“How was our perfomance? I hope you aren’t getting bored with that. And this is our last song titled U & I!”

 

‘If you’re not around, I can’t do anything

If you’re not around, I don’t know what to do

If you’re not here beside me, I can’t take it anymore

Just being able to see you smile that would mean everything to me

I wanna be with you forever

I wanna tell you how I feel

Whenever I close my eyes I could see your smile shining brightly

You gave me so many things that I can’t get to pay you back

I have to tell you these two words

Thank you

Will they go straight to your heart?

This is a feeling I will never ever forget

Dedicated to you

That night I had you on my mind

This feeling

I’ll try writing it down in a song

I sing to express my love the best I can

Even if the song

Even if the lyrics are questionable

I want you to know that I’m starting to like you

Because I don’t want to see you with someone, but not me

Stars, moon, in front of your house

Maybe this night I’ll tell you how I feel

Stars, moon, in front of your house

Will they go straight to your heart?

Maybe this night would be the best night’

 

After they finished their song, a loud applause was heard in the rooom. She smiled gladly to the crowd while panting for breath. Ji Hoon and Jae Seok said, “Thanks for stay here and listen to our songs. I hope the audition would go on smoothly. Thank you..” Then they get off of the stage.

 

In the middle of the crowd, on the VIP side, “Hey, Bin. Go get her!”

 

“Mmm, what about I’m going to get her? Because I also have something to do with her after the perfomance. Just wait here, it won’t take long!” said a young boy before running out of the auditorium room.

 

“Hey! Just her, okay?! And make sure we’re the first one!”

 

Ah Ra and her bandmate now in the back stage, helping Mrs. Kwon with for the next perfomance. They keep giving a support to their friends and juniors. Ah Ra is one of the school committee member with Mrs. Kwon as the associate. She is pretty popular with her voice, grade, and attitude. Although she’s not the first in her class, at least she is a student with a good grades. She comes from a diligent family, not a poor nor the rich one. Her mother, Han Jung Ran is working as a lawyer. Her father? Well, let’s not talk about her father here.

 

“Kiddo, there’s someone looking for you in the music room.” said the old P.E teacher while pointing Ah Ra.

 

“Me? Again? Why am I so popular? Haha.. Kidding.  Thanks for your information, sir!”

 

“Tsk, what a big headed girl, haha..” said Jae Seok tried to make fun with her.

 

“A guy or a girl, huh? I bet it would be another confession, you sweet girl. Haha..” said Jung Ji Hoon, her bandmate.

 

“Looks like someone is jealous because his confession got rejected last time? Mehrong!” teased Ah Ra then took her tounge out, before Ji Hoon hugged her neck from the back and knocked her head.

 

“You don’t have to accept his confession because you guys look like a couple already” said Baek Ho.

 

“We’re all friends you know, and I don’t want to ruin it. By the way, ya! Jung Ji Hoon! It hurts! How dare you hit you own bestfriend, huh? Huhu..” shouted Ah Ra pretended to cry.

 

“Haha, I’m sorry. Just meet that person already, it might be something important.”

 

“Tsk, neither I want to spend my time with you, jerk! Bye..”

 

“I love you too, baby..” shouted Ji Hoon while giggling by him self.

 

“Yeah, and I hate you!” replied her on the hall way.

 

She is walking slowly to music room while wondering who’s looking for her. When she arrived there, she saw none but a huge enough room with a lot of instruments there. “There’s none here, is it a prank?!” mumbled her confused.

 

“Hey, did I make you wait for long? I’m sorry, I went to the bathroom while waiting for you” told someone on her back makes her startled.

 

“Oh, yeah, hi! Do we know each other? Because I don’t think we have met before..” asked Ah Ra while scratching her head that didn’t even itchy.

 

“Don’t you remember me? The guy you bumped into this morning. I didn’t expect we would meet again here. Hey, I like your song and your voice. Why don’t you take the audition? By the way, don’t you know me?” asked the person continously.

 

Ah Ra furrowed her eyebrows then said, “Mmm.. First, I don’t remember you because I was in a rush that time. Second, thanks for your compliment. Third, I don’t know, I just hate being an idol, but yeah, I love singing with my team. And the last one, who are you?”

 

“Haha, you’re funny. I’m Jin Woo, Park Jin Woo. It’s nice to meet you, Byun Ah Ra” said the person named Jin Woo wile take his and out.

 

Ah Ra shake his hand, “Hey, yeah, you already know my name, and you’re right, it’s Byun Ah Ra. Nice to meet you too..”

 

Jin Woo sat on the drum chair then start to play it slowly. “Hey, can I hear you sing again? I was amazed back then, really..”

 

“I’m not that good. I still can’t beat Kim Tae Yeon, right? Haha..” joked her.

 

“But still, I want to hear it once again.”

 

“Okay, if that’s what you want. Anything would be fine, right?” said Ah Ra before she take an acoustic guitar then begin to sing Say You Love Me by M.Y.M.P.

 

As soon as Ah Ra finished her song, Jin Woo doesn’t stop giving her a round of applause, and that makes the atmosphere awkward. “Why? Your voice is more beautiful than you think. Why don’t you give your self a try on audition? I’m sure you’ll make it.”

 

“I’ve told you, I’m not interested being an idol. Are you here just to persuade me? Ah, you must be one of the judges or the staff, right? I’m sorry, I’m not leaving my team just for my own sake. I’m leaving, goodbye..”

 

“Wait!” shouted Jin Woo and hold her hand. “I forgot that I’m here to give you this.” Jin Woo takes something from her pocket and showed it to her. “You dropped it when you bumped on me.”

 

“Oh! My pendant! I didn’t realize that I lost it. Thank you, and sorry for my bad words. Hehe” Ah Ra smiled awkwardly.

 

Jin Woo replied her smile, “It’s okay. You owe me something, and make sure that you’ll pay it sometime, okay? Here. I think I have to go right now, my hyung call me already. Goodbye, it’s very nice to meet you!” said Jin Woo while giving her the pendant then running out of the music room.

 

“Weird guy, haha.” Ah Ra put her pendant on her pocket then left the room.

 

A minutes later, Jin Woo comes back with his phone on him. “I’m sorry, hyung! I missed her. It’s all your fault called me so suddenly! Ne, I’ll find her.”

 

---

 

Ring.. Ring.. ♫♪♯

 

‘Ugly Ji Hoon’

 

Yeoboseyo, why? Is there anything important?” asked Ah Ra lazily.

 

On the other line, Ji Hoon looking at Ah Ra’s picture on his digital camera, smiling like an idiot while talking to her. There’s also a lot pictures of them, that reminds him about the day he confessed his feelings to her. But he’s not the type of guy that give up easily, he likes her since the enterance exams. “Hmm, nothing. I just want to hear your voice, baby. A day hasn’t passed yet I missed you this bad, haha.”

 

“As I thought, there would be nothing important. Ya! I’m not a baby anymore, and f.y.i you ruined my time to watch a drama, you know? I hate you so much, Ji Hoon..”

 

“But I love you, very much. Hey, if you have nothing to do better than watching drama, let’s hang out with me.”

 

“But it’s night already. I’m not going!”

 

“That would be better if we’re sneaking out in the night. I’m going to kidnap you into a place that nobody’s there. Wear you coat now, because it’s cold outside. I’m already in front of your house, I’m waiting here!” shout Ji Hoon in the line before hung up the phone.

 

Ah Ra looking at her phone in disbelief, “Ya! Jung Ji Hoon you ert!” she mocking him but still she wore her thick gray coat and her heels boots before get out of her house.

 

“What takes you so long? Put on a make up to meet me, huh?”

 

“Tease me again then I’m really not going.” warned her then leave him behind her. “Tonight is so cold, you better take me to a warm place, or your very bestfriend will die of cold!”

 

Ji Hoon approached her then wrapped his hands on her neck and walked beside her. “Don’t worry, you’ll always warm with me” Ji Hoon take his coat off and put them on Ah Ra’s tiny body.

 

They walked in silence, it wasn’t their first time like that. Everytime Ji Hoon would confess his feeling toward her, he always lost his words because of his nervousness. Of course Ah Ra noticed it, she took a deep breath, “Are you going to do ‘it’ again today? Aren’t you tired, Ji Hoon-a?”

 

“Huh? Ya! What a cruel girl, we still haven’t arrived there yet you’ve broke my heart. Let’s just wait until we make it there, okay? Hehe..” replied him with a faked smile. “Do you want an ice cream? What flavors? Raspberry? Bananasplit? Green tea? ” said him briefly when they arrived at an ice cream truck.

 

“All of them would be better, haha! I prefer bananasplit today, and thanks for remembering my favorite flavors, Hoon-a..”

 

After they got their own ice cream, they continued to walk side by side while the ice cream. Ji Hoon called her name, and break the silence, “Y-yes?”

 

“Is there really no chance for me? It’s not like I want to give up on you, but-“

 

“Isn’t being my bestfriend enough for you? You knew that I had trauma-“

 

“Then when will you get rid your trauma away?! I’ll help you, ‘kay? Do you want me to report or kill him, so you’ll be satisfied?!”

 

“Enough! I’m just afraid if one of us might get hurt, so let’s stay like this as a friend. You and I, Baek Ho and Jae Seok, I like being around with you guys. But still, I’m not ready- to lose someone I like..” Ah Ra looked down at her feet before realize that her ice cream melts and it in a quick.

 

Ji Hoon smiles then hugged her in the waist, “Okay, let’s just stay like this. As long as you by my side and won’t leave me alone, my heart will be okay. Let’s go! I hope the amusement park is already closed, haha!”

 

They spent the night playing and riding here and there. Before midnight comes, Ji Hoon walked her home so that her mother won’t scold him nor her. They bid goodbye one another, then Ah Ra entered her house and Ji Hoon walked home.

 

---

 

 A month passed since the school festival and there’s no change on Ah Ra’s life. Ji Hoon still on her side, tried his best not to mention anything about their relationship. Maybe, it’ll be the best for their feelings and friendship right now.

 

“Finally, no more exam! My brain must have a hard time, now you can rest, darling.” Said Jae Seok while patting his own head.

 

“You crazy boy, don’t get too happy, the result isn’t out yet. You better study hard next year or you won’t accepted on your favorite college.” Adviced Ah Ra.

 

“Alright, Ms. Clever!”

 

“You better give us your note book after graduation, so we don’t have to give a damn on teacher’s explanation. Haha” interupted Baek Ho.

 

“Hey, guys! Wanna have some fun? Tonight at Hard Rock Café at 9 p.m., okay?” Ji Hoon gives each of them a pamphlet of that café. “I’ll pick you up, okay? Ah, don’t forget to wear dresses! Haha” told him that got a death glare from Ah Ra.

 

“Let’s practice then, my fingers feels numb cause I haven’t been playing my piano these day, final exam!” cursed Baek Ho then hugged Ji Hoon neck before dragged him out of the canteen. Jae Seok and Ah Ra followed them and practice for tonight show.

 

They finished their practice at 3 p.m., as usually Ji Hoon walked her home before he went home. “Don’t forget to wear a dress tonight, babe! See you soon~” shouted him before left her house.

 

“The hell with dresses! Luckily I’m not playing any instruments tonight.”

 

Time flies so fast. Now Ji Hoon and Ah Ra on the way to the café by his car. They arrived there on time, even the other two guys. Ah Ra looks beautiful with a floral sleeveless high-low dress with bright pink heels on her. She brought her simple things like phone, compact powder, lipbalm, and purse on her floral tote bag. Well, she likes simple things. Her beautifulness makes everyone on the café head over heels and can’t take their eyes on her, not even a millisecond.

 

They begin to play any songs which are All Of Me by , Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, Lips Are Movin by Meghan Trainor, Cool For The Summer by Demi Lovato, e.t.c. Of course their perfomance made everyone looked at them, they were awesome! Now, they begin to play korean song, they play Fly by Jessica Jung, 10 Seconds by AOA, Heaven by Ailee, I Won't Cry by Ladies Code, and Ah Ra's favorite song Say You Love Me by M.Y.M.P.

 

As they play the song, a group of young boy came and sat on the corner of the café. After ordering some food, drink, and desert, they stared at the live perfomance. One of the guy widened his eyes. "Déjà vu! I know I'll meet her again. Hyung, for God sake I'll get her today!"

 

"Luckily we met her tonight, because after this Mr. Jeon throw a midnight ball for the new selected trainee. Let's get her there! Fighting!" Said the other guy while clenched her fist on fire.

 

"Wait, no need to worry guys. Let it flow, I had a plan." Said the first guy before whispering something to his friends.

 

Ah Ra and her bandmate finished their perfomance right on 11 p.m. She flashed a beautiful smile as she bowed her head, "Thanks for your attention, I hope our perfomance cheered your night up. Thanks, and goobye.."

 

"Have a nice dinner everybody!" Yelled Baek Ho before get off of the stage.

 

"I hope we can come again someday." Said Jae Seok.

 

"Goodbye.." Ji Hoon hoped off of the stage then hugged JaeSeok's neck and walked out of the café.

 

"Hey, get ready!" A whisper was heard on the quiet alley.

 

Baek Ho quickly get in Ji Hoon's car then followed by Ji Hoon and Jae Seok. Ah Ra was late because she had to go to the toilet first. When she opened the car door, suddenly someone snatched her bag and ran away to the end of the alley. "Ya! My bag! Give me back my bag!" Ah Ra tried to catch the thief but with the heels she wore. "Damnit! I know dress and heels won't suit me at all!" Cursed her before remove her heels then ran to catch the thief.

 

Luckily she is a good runner, remember when she did a marathon back and forth for her guitar? After she ran about 300 meters, she stopped to take a deep breath. Should she gives up on her bag? A big no! Her mom worked hard and she wanted to waste the money? Hell no! She continued to ran before she saw guys fighting each other. "Oh God, I have to save my bag. But, I'm too afraid run past them, a girl, alone. Geez, I can't even imagine what will happen to me." Said her in frustation. In a minute, she suddenly widened her eyes because one of the guy walks toward her. It makes her body shivers a bit.

 

"Hey, I'm not a bad guy. I'm just walked around here when I hear you screamed to that thief." Said the guy before peep out of the darkness.

 

"Oh! You!" Both of them gasped in disbelief. "Aren't you the one on the festival?" Asked him.

 

"Ne, and you- if I didn't forget your name, it's Jin Woo, right?" Asked her in an awkward atmosphere.

 

"Ah, here is your bag! Next time be careful, okay?" Jin Woo handed her the bag with a smile plastered on his face.

 

"Thanks for helping me, twice. Hehe.. I owe you twice, Jin Woo-shi. Is there anything I can do to repay it?"

 

"Hmm.. Well, my hyung throw a midnight party tonight. My friends already have a partners, but poor me, I don't have any. So, would you be my partner for only tonight? That’s for the first one.."

 

Ah Ra nodded her head, “It’s okay, my mom teach me not to owe someone, I have to pay it back. Hehe.. And such a coincidence, I wear my dress tonight.”

 

“Let’s go!” asked him.

 

They walked to Jin Woo’s car before someone grabbed her hand. “Where are you going?!”

 

“Oh, Ji Hoon-a! I have something to do, you go home first.”

 

“Hell, no! You go home with me, RIGHT NOW!” shouted Ji Hoon in anger.

 

“Why are you being protective? He saved my pendant and my bag, and I’ll pay it back. So, I’m not going home with you.” Said her while yanked his hand away.

 

“How can I not being protective to you?! You’re going out with someone you barely know, what if he-”

 

“Are you my boyfriend? I’m just being kind, and it won’t take long. Okay?”

 

“No, I’m not! But still-”

 

“Ahem, I think we should go right now. You two can continue your argue later.” Interrupt Jin Woo while rolling his eyes in annoyance.

 

“I’m sorry, Ji Hoon-a. I’ll call mom on the way, so you don’t have to worry. Bye” Ah Ra faked her smile before walk after Jin Woo.

 

“Tch, pathetic. I’m worried you’ll get your trauma again if he tried to do something on you. Geez, hell I still can’t get rid my feeling on her.” Mumbled Ji Hoon before walked slowly to keep an eye on her.

 

The atmosphere became awkward on the car because the incident a minutes ago. “I’m sorry. He’s my best friend, and he is always over-acting like that. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of him later.”

 

“It’s okay, as long as you still here with me. The party must have been started, and it’ll be uncomfortable when they starring at you.” The car stopped in the parking lot, and they went out of the car. “When you felt uncomfortable, just hold on my hands, okay?” ordered him with a warm smile on his face.

 

N-ne..”

 

As they entered the main gate, everyone keep an eye on them, especially her. Some of them whispered each other with look down at her. “She’s not a trainee here, right? What is she doing here? With Jin Woo? Hand in hand? Gosh!” whispered a girl with a cat face in disbelief to her friend.

 

“Hey, hyung! Here!” shouted a guy on the corner of the hall. Jin Woo wrapped his hand on her waist before dragged her to his friends. Ah Ra blushed of his action.

 

“What a beautiful girl you brought here. What’s your name, baby?” asked a cat faced guy.

 

Annyeong haseyo, I’m Byun Ah Ra. I’m here as Jin Woo’s parter, nice to meet you guys.”

 

“I’m San Ha! Yoon San Ha!” shouted a guy named San Ha in energic.

 

“Hello, it’s Lee Dong Min. But, call me Eun Woo, Cha Eun Woo.”

 

“I’m Kim Myung Joon! The brightest here! Haha!”

 

Annyeong haseyo, I’m Park Min Hyuk.”

 

“I’m Moon Bin, call me Bin.”

 

“Oh, hehe. What a long introduction, hehe. Thanks for accept me here, I thought the opposite.” Said her with awkward smile.

 

“Wanna grab some foods? Let’s go!” asked Jin Woo with his hand still on her waist.

 

They went to the buffet table, and eat lot of food there. Last, the ice cream stall. “Jin Woo-shi, can I have some ice cream? Hehe..”

 

“Of course, what flavors? There is only raspberry, bananasplit, green tea, and vanilla.” Jin Woo scan the list on the top of the stall.

 

Raspberry? Bananasplit? Green tea? She remembered Ji Hoon all of sudden, and it makes her feel guilty. ‘Should I go home now? What if he worried about me? Should I?’

 

“Hey! Why are you spacing out? Don’t like the party, huh? By the way, what flavors?”

 

“I’ll take the vanilla one, just vanilla. Thanks..”

 

They grabbed the ice cream then sat on the bar chair. “Hey, can I have your number? Mmm, in case if I have my request, you can pay it back to me.”

 

“Oh, of course, here.” Ah Ra takes her phone out of her bag and send her phone number with bluetooth. “By the way, this is your friend’s birthday party or what? It seems so luxurious. Even seven years of my mom’s salary isn’t enough. Haha..”

 

“If I told you what kind of party is this, promise me, you won’t be mad at me?”

 

“Mad? For what-”

 

“GOOOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!” shouted the MC loudly, his voice echoing in the hall.

 

“Well, today is our big day! Welcome to our new trainees, this is your new journey of life. Thanks for showing us your best perfomance, and you all worth it. But! There’s someone who was selected by our C.E.O. You must be wondering who is the peron and what kind of talent she had to melt the C.E.O’s heart. She is here! Then why don’t we call her to sing for us? Miss Byun Ah Ra, please get on the stage.”

 

“What?! Me? Hey, what trainees?” shouted Ah Ra to Jin Woo in confuse.

 

“I’m sorry, but I have to do this.” Jin Woo grabbed her hand and dragged her to the stage. “Just one song, please?” asked him before hopped off the stage leave Ah Ra with the awkward situation.

 

Should I run or should I not? But I don’t want this at all, can I run from here? I didn’t even remember the way back. Dang it!’

 

“Ah Ra! Don’t do it if that’s not what you want.” Suddenly Ji Hoon, Baek Ho, and Jae Seok popped out of the door. Their appearance makes the trainee girls gasped and screaming on their heart.

 

“What the-” cursed Jin Woo. “You know yourself better than anyone, you love to sing, right? This is your chance, to sing your heart out. You can be a singer, and everybody knows you and your beautiful voice.”

 

“I think we should break up, I can’t feel my feeling toward you anymore. I wish I won’t see you in my life anymore. Forever.”

 

“This isn’t fair! You know that I love you, and I know you love me! Is it because you’re going debut soon? I’m okay if I have to wait you, but please don’t be like this.” Sobbed her.

 

“Yeah, it’s because I’m going to debut soon. But, don’t take it wrong, it isn’t about what you think or what, I’m just worrying my popularity, I’m sure your existence on my life will ruin my dream! So just get out of my life!” shouted him then ran away from her.

 

All she can do is crying so hard before her tiny body fall on the ground. “Big liar, I know you lied to me! I know you held your feeling! Don’t do this to us, after what we’ve done in years. Don’t hurt yourself, you fool! Please come back to me!” mumbled her with tears all over her face.

 

“I’m sorry, I can’t. This isn’t my way, I’m sorry.” Apologized her then get off of the stage an run toward Ji Hoon. “Let’s go home.”

 

“Aish, ! Who’s that guys?! They took my precious thing! Jin Woo, go get her!” shouted the C.E.O in frustation.

 

Jin Woo ran fast out of the hall, he even fall twice. Luckily, Ah Ra haven’t leave yet. Jin Woo grabbed her hand quickly, “Let’s talk.” He grabbed her to the nearest park pavilion.

 

“What do you want now? Wasn’t enough for you to lied to me?”

 

“Okay, listen. I’m sorry for lied to you, but at first I don’t have any intention on you before my hyung ordered me to catch you up. Do you really want to throw this chance away?You love singing, and not anyone can get this kind of chance, you should be proud of your self.”

 

“I appreciate you guys for giving me this chance, but I can’t. I just can’t..” she lowered her head.

 

“Why?”

 

She looked at his eyes sternly, “I hate the fact that I have to lose someone I love, someone close to me. And they’re all my bestfriend, I can’t and I won’t lose them.”

 

“I know that feeling, I know that well.”

 

“What do you mean?” asked her in confuse.

 

“Actualy, I’m a member of a new idol group, ASTRO. Sorry for not telling you earlier. Hey, I know being an idol is so hard. Especially we can’t meet our friends or family freely, but neither they nor us never leave each other side. They’re always there for us, so you don’t have to worry about that.”

 

“Heh, I’m sorry for not recognized you. But I’ve promised them that I will never leave them for my own sake. Well, actually our dream is being a famous band, can't you grant it for us?”

 

“I don't know, but let’s discus it with Mr. Na, the C.E.O. But before that, you all must perfom your best so Mr. Na can grant your wish.”

 

“You go first, I’ll ask my friend. I'm sorry, and thanks Jin Woo-shi.”

 

“It’s nothing. See you inside!”

 

Ah Ra ran toward Ji Hoon’s car, “Hey, what takes you so long? Let’s go, your mom must have been waiting for you.”

 

“No! No, we can't. So, wanna have another fun? Let’s perform and someone will grant our wish!” cheered Ah Ra.

 

‘Come with me, and we will fly together

to a place, where we can love forever,

Take my hand, and we will see tomorrow,

only joy, and no more tears or sorrow,

A love I never knew, until I found you,

I promise that I do, believe that dreams come true.

Miracles will be, look at you and me,

heaven helped us to, believe that dreams come true.

In this moment, filled with deep emotion

hold me tight, you'll feel my true devotion.

A love I never knew, until I found you,

I promise that I do, believe that dreams come true.

Miracles will be, look at you and me,

heaven helped us to, believe that dreams come true,

believe that dreams come true’

 

A round of applause and ‘wow’ was echoing on the hall, even Mr. Na is speechless. Everyone in the hall can’t take their eyes on the stage. The duet perfomance by Ji Hoon and Ah Ra as the vocalist is way too amazing.

 

Jae Seok and Baek Ho come forward beside Ah Ra and Ji Hoon. “So, how was our perfomance? Amazing isn’t it?” asked Baek Ho with his eye smile which is makes some of trainee girls screaming.

 

“Thanks for allowed us to perform here, in such a big and deluxe place like this.” Said Jae Seok.

 

“The song title is Dreams Come True by Pachelbel’s Canon in D, and this is one of our favorite song, thanks for listen well.” Thanked Ji Hoon.

 

“It’s a honor for us to perform here. Especially for Mr. Na for giving me a chance to be a trainee here. I appreciate this so much, but, as you can see I can't do my best without them, so, can I bring my friends to?” pleaded Ah Ra while holding her friend’s hands.

 

Mr. Na take a while to think before smirked, “As long as you guys serve us your fascinate perfomance.”

 

 

 

# Author's note : How was the section B - 1? I'm sorry if there's many mistakes on grammar or language. English isn't my first language^_^

Hope you enjoy my story, section B - 2 is coming soon!^_^

Please subscribe, upvote, and comment^_^