Meeting Zico

My new family

After my night out with Super Junior, Jiyong texted me an apologized for not protecting me properly from that man. I answered him that it's fine and what mattered is that he helped me somehow. I also told him good luck with their promotion and such and he thanked me for the support. I just smiled at that.

Three weeks after all that happened, I got a text from NamJoon asking if I want to hang out for the day. I was happy for that. My work had been keeping me up late for the last week. Some company from France needed their service and I had to sit with them on everything that they did.

I texted NamJoon back, telling him I'll come by the dorm in an hour if that was okay. I got a yes back. I dressed in my own clothes that was more on the boyish side. I got my beanie with Super Juniors logo on. Kyuhyun wanted me to have their logo on, because they are my closest family according to him. I put BTS logo right next to it, because they are my family too.

When I got there, the guard outside recognized me and helped me inside quickly. He seems to like me being around the guys so he has helped me out every time I've been here. As I got inside, I gave the guard one of the cinnamon buns I made for Yoongi and Jin. He thanked me and then went back outside and I walked off to their door. I knocked on it and waited for and answer.

The door opened and an unknown face opened it. "Who are you?" He asked and I looked at him. "OMG, you're Zico... Excuse me two seconds." I told the confused boy and put my head inside. "KIM NAMJOON!! YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!" I yelled extremely loud and heard a loud laugh from the inside of the dorm. I looked at Zico again and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry for this bad first impression but it seems our dongseng likes to prank me. I'm Frida, NamJoons friend and a friend to the rest of BTS too. Hope we can get along Zico-sshi." I said and held out my hand. "Hyung, I suggest you take it." We both heard someone say and turned to see the prankster himself. "Joonie, why did you invite me when you have company?" I asked, making him smile. "I want Zico-hyung to meet you Frida. As you are a part of our family now." He answered me and hugged me.

I hugged him back. "You smell funny. What did you do?" I asked him and he smiled weakly at me. "Well, we kinda tried to cook and.." He started but I stopped him. "NamJoon, why did you try? You know you can't do anything descent yet and I have just taught you how to make pasta a week ago." I told him or more like whined at him. I know Jin is going to kill him for messing up the kitchen.

Zico started laughing at NamJoons crestfallen face. "OMG, this is hilarious. She is like your guys mom." He was crying from laughing to hard and I smiled at him. "You are cute." I told him honestly, making him blush. "Aww, oppa is adorable. Plus, we are the September children, especially with the line-up for our birthdays. Hope we can get along, oppa." I said as I walked inside, shoving NamJoon with me. 

As I got to the kitchen, I saw the mess these two made. "Zico-sshi, I know we just met but you two, do the dishes for this and I'll make you some food." I said and went to the fridge. I pulled out some rice they had left and ketchup, some vegetables to fry and some eggs. I fried everything except the eggs and some carrots. Those I mixed together and put it in some foil to boil it a little, but still have the inside of it all runny. Then I gave it to the two boys who manage to do the dishes without breaking anything.

"Here you go. Slice the egg open before you do anything else though. It makes it taste better." I told them and they did. "Wah! It's all gooey inside." NamJoon said and started eating. "Mmm, it's really good, even if it's simple. Thanks Frida." He continued and I smiled. "No problem." I answered him with a yawn. "Oops, sorry." I said and blushed a little. 

"Are you tired?" Zico asked me and I nodded. "My work has kept me busy this last week and I haven't slept so well. But I won't complain. I like my job." I told him and he smiled at me. "What do you do?" He asked. "I work at a company with translation. I know around eight languages so..." I told him, which made him stare at me. "Damn..." I chuckled at his response. "Zico-sshi, you look like the others." I said with a laugh and he pouted at that. "Adorable." I said with a smile. He just smiled at me.

"So, how did you meet NamJoon?" Zico asked me and I told him the whole thing, making him laugh. "So V is your son now? That's got to be a handful." He chuckled out but I shook my head. "Not really. I love Taehyung like my own brother, so I'm just enjoying it all." I answered him. 

"Can I just ask though..." Zico started. "Hmm.." I looked at him with some interest. "What did you mean with our birthdays? I know mine and NamJoons are like one day apart but.." He started as I smiled. "I'm in between you guys. I'm born the 13th 1993. NamJoon at the 12th 1994 and you Zico-sshi at the 14th 1992. We are all right after each other. I thought it was funny when I first found out about it." I told him and he smiled at me. "Cool, right after each other. Makes it easier to remember." He said happily, making me smile too.

After they had eaten, they made me sit and give them critique, if they where good or not on stage. "Why do you want me to do that? You two are great on stage." I told them both. NamJoon lit up like Fourth of July and Zico smiled at me. "Really? You think we are good?" Zico asked and I nodded. "NamJoon, do you remember my list?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Of course. That's why I invited you, well a huge part because of it." He said, making in Zico confused. "What list?" He asked. "My bias-list." I told him. "Hyung, you're in her top 10. You should feel proud. You should have seen Leeteuk-hyungs face when she told us it." NamJoon explained, making Zoco smiled wider. "I'm in top 10?" I nodded. "You're number 9, Zico-sshi. I love your rapping and how talented you are and how you behave on stage. How fun you always make it seem." I told him, blushing a little as I told him it.

"Thanks. But call me oppa from now on. To have a such cute dongseng will be fun." He told me while he ruffled my hair. I smiled widely at him, making him smile too. "Oppa. Thank you." I said and hugged him, making him stiffen before he hugs me back. "Cute. Ain't she, NamJoon?" Zico asked, making him chuckle. "She always is. Frida, you wanna play some games? While we wait for the others. Yoongi-hyung is coming home soon." NamJoon told me, making me nod. 

"Yeah, I would love to. I have some treats for him and Jin-oppa so.. What are we gonna do?" I asked, making the two boys smile widely. "Oh.. That's a secret you'll find out." NamJoons said wickedly, pushing me inside one room, with me a little scared for my life.


Yoongi/Suga POV
I need to sleep. I've been up for to damn long and I forgot my neck-pillow at the dorm. And I haven't seen Frida for a while now. The times she was over, Tae took her or she teached NamJoon to cook something. I just miss my dongseng. I know it sounds weird but she has grown on me and she is like my sister.

When I get to the dorm, I hear screams, like a girl screaming, and laughter from NamJoon. I hurried inside, seeing Frida dressed in a short dress, looking like a maid, with Zico and NamJoon chasing her around. "No!!! Don't touch me! Give me my clothes back! I don't want to wear this!" She screamed and I swear I saw tears welling in her eyes. I walked up to NamJoon and swatted him on the back of his head, making him groan. "Hyung!!" He whined at me.

"Give her the clothes or you'll get more of that. And Zico-hyung, I thought you were more mature than this." I told them sternly, seeing how Frida looked at me with tear-filled eyes. "Sweetie, come here." I told her gently, making her run into my arms. "Oppa.." She whispered out, tears falling from her eyes. "Shh... It's okay. I'm here now. And when Jin-hyung is home, he'll scold both of them for us. Even if Zico-hyung is older." I told her and pulled her inside my room. 

"Change your clothes. I'll turn around. Tap me when you're done." I told her, turning around. I heard some sniffles and clothes shuffling around. I then felt the tapping on my shoulder. I turned to see Frida in her normal clothes, the ones that makes her shine the most. "Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded weakly. I hugged her close to me, feeling her relax and I smiled at that.

"They were mean. Making me cross dress in some weird outfits, too tight for me, making me feel more bad about my body than I already am." I heard her say, making me frown. "Frida, there is nothing wrong with you." I told her, brushing her tears away. "Are you sure? If I ask boys here in Korea what's wrong with me, I'll get two answers, foreigner and fatty." Frida told me, looking sadder than ever. I muttered some swears under my breath, hugging Frida hard.

"Trust me. You are adorable. Here, borrow Kumamon. He'll help you calm down a little." I tried cheering her up and it worked. She smiled at the black bear and hugged him closely. "Cute. Thanks oppa. You're the best." She said, smiling a small smile at me. "Always for you. Wait her. I'll get you something to drink." I told her and she nodded at me, cuddling up with my Kumamon. 

When I got outside, I saw Zico and NamJoon stand there, looking worried. "Hyung... Is she okay?" NamJoon asked and I shook my head. "No. You know how she is and you still forced her to cosplay or whatever. She was crying, NamJoon! Crying! Didn't we promise ourselves not to ever make her cry?!" I yelled at him, making him feel all bad and that is what he should be feeling. Zico looked pretty bad too. I fetched Frida some soda and went back inside to her. She was laying there, sleeping peacefully. I walked outside again, trying not to disturb her.

When I got out, I heard that the others had gotten home. "Hyung, who's here?" Jimin asked NamJoon and he smiled a little. "Frida is here. But she's sleeping." I told them, making them focus on me. "Mommy's here?" Taehyung asked and I nodded. "But she was sad before because of these two." I told them and shoved NamJoon and Zico in front of Jin, who looked at them both with angry eyes. Jin pulled them both into another room and started scolding them. I just smiled at that.

"Hyung, what did she say?" Jungkook asked and I frowned. "That she feels bad about how she looks and that is what's wrong with her. She has some kind of body complex." I said, making all of them frown too. "Nothing is wrong with her. She is adorable and such a gentle soul. How can her confidence be so low?" Jimin asked and I noticed it was upsetting him too. "I have no idea but we are gonna make her feel better about herself. She needs that. I don't want to see her like this again." I told them, feeling angry that I couldn't really help her.

"Hyung, it's okay. We'll make her happy. She is like our sister. She'll find someone that loves her just like we do and make her feel better about herself." Jungkook said, smiling at us all, making me smile a little too. "True."

After Jin had scolded Zico and NamJoon, he went to the kitchen and made us dinner. I went to Frida and woke her up. "Oppa, hi." She mumbled out as she rubbed her eyes to wake up. "Come. Hyung made us some food." I said and pulled her up, holding her hand in mine. She smiled at my words and followed me outside, still holding my Kumamon. 

When we got inside, NamJoon and Zico flew to her side, sandwiching her in between them both. "Frida, please forgive us. We are really sorry about what we did." Zico said, making her nod at them. "Mmm, I know you didn't mean it oppa, but it still wasn't nice of you making me dress up like that." She answered them, making then pout. "We are sorry, Frida. We won't do it ever again." NamJoon said and Zico nodded in agreement. "Okay." Frida said and snuggled in to NamJoon with Zico still on her back. 

"Mommy!" Frida turned at the whine, seeing Taehyung looking at her all sad. "My little boy." She cooed as she peeled herself out of Zicos and NamJoons hug and went up to him. Taehyung hugged her and pulled her down next to him. "Sit with me. Yoongi-hyung is on the other side." At that Frida smiled and hugged Kumamon again, which she still hasn't let go. She nodded at Tae and looked at the food. "It looks great Jin-oppa. Thank you for the food." Frida said and started eating. 

She was humming happily and I smiled at that. She always seems happy when she eats, like Jin. Maybe that's why they go together so well. After we had eaten, Frida looked tired and she battled her tiredness very long before she fell asleep on Zico. "Aww, she's so cute. Thank god she forgave me. NamJoon, give me her number and give mine to her. I wanna meet her again." He told us and NamJoon nodded. Jin looked at him with warning eyes and Zico nodded at him. 

"I won't do anything. She is too precious. I don't wanna hurt her again." Zico explained and we nodded at that. "She is, so you better keep that promise hyung." I told him as he picked Frida up. "Shall I put her on someone's bed?" He asked. "Put her on mine." Taehyung said and Zico did. After that he went home, getting Fridas number before he went outside. "NamJoon, tell Frida I'm sorry again. And tell her that I'll call her cause I wanna hang out again." Zico said and then left.

After that I went to bed, sleeping and thinking about how to make Frida happy and comfortable in her body, where I can't really find a flaw so I need to talk to her someday. Getting to the bottom of what's bothering her so badly.