Chapter 2 (Yunmi POV)

BUTTERFLY

After 20 minutes of driving, we finally arrived home.But,as Seira parked the car,I realized that there was several cars parked in front of our home.As I know we were the only ones that live here and that we only own one car.I was the first person to jump out of the car(like literally jump out)and ran into our house.

As I got close to the living room, I heard a voice that I've heard before that voice before and suddenly it hits me....it's the voice that I've been hearing my whole life, it was the voice of my

.

.

.

.

"Omma?" I said while walking into the room slowly..                          "Yunmi you're home...I almost throught that you got lost again". She said while smiling at me.My mind was blankd at that time."Its been a long time since I've last seen her".Are you okay honey?Are you sick?you look so pale...I'll go get you some water".she gets up from the sofa and started to walk to the kitchen. But before she could do so,I ran to her and hug her tightly "omma!!".                     She was shocked by my action and start to pat my heads "Aigoo...you miss me this much huh?".I mood my head while burying my head onto her shoulder. Then I heard Seira shouting my name"Yunmi!!!"and you could tell by the tone of her voice that she's pretty much gonna kill me (👾)."YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK BACK THERE.WHAT WE'RE YOU THINKING, YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLED"she said as she walked "Omma?"Hyera said with a confused face "What are you doing here?"ask Hyera.     "Well I'm glad that my one and only daughter is happy to see me after 2 years of not seeing each other.

(A/N bye I want sleep now because tomorrow I must wake up 6:00 a.m thanks for waiting and have good day.)