001

Let's go Dream Team Special Episode (Short Fanfic)

Mc: Okay the first challenge is i supposed you already have an idea right? You can see the volcano on the middle of the pool pushing with your opponent will be your only way to win using those large square sponges let's start with the girl idols shall we? 

 

yoona vs tzuyu. 

 

Yoona and jungkook high five 

jungkook: Yoona~ya fighting!! 

 

So as well tzuyu and minho high fives.

Minho : Fighting Tzuyu!! 

 

Yoona and tzuyu went at the top of the volcano shaped platform and the go signal suddenly buzzed and water suddenly shower at the sides of the volcano to make the platform slippery. 

 

Yoona forcedly pushed tzuyu that make tzuyu slipped tzuyu stands up immediately and pushed yoona as well but yoona pushed again with all her force that make tzuyu fall off the volcano. 

 

jungkook : OMMO!! WE WON!!!! 

mc : Him yoona it is, yoona is also known for her strenght said by her member. Tzuyu are you alright? 

Tzuyu : I was completely shock i didnt expect unnie to be that strong honestly with i tried to push back but when her second push i thought i wa hit with a car or bike or something.

yoona : Did i hurt you tzuyu ah? 

tzuyu: no unnie luckily we uses sponges keke 

 

jungkook suddenly massages yoona

yoona : aigoo~ my partner is taking care of me very well hahahahaha

 

mC: Okay for the second round bomi vs hani

 

Bobby : BOMI!! LET'S GO YOU CAN DO THIS!

Sanghoon : HANI!! HANI!! HANI!! FIGHTING!

they both cheering their partners while going to the volcano.

 

Mc : Okay they already reached the top of the volcano, let go 3....2...1 *bUZZ*

 

bomi and hani started to push and defense but since the platform is slippery hani slipped and it's the chance where bomi pushed her for hani to completely fall into the pool.

 

Mc: Ommo! very unexpected result indeed.

Sanghoon: It's alright hani~ (massages hani) I will do my best on my fight arraso?

Hani : Arraso ~ Fighting!

 

Mc: Bomi just stay in their because it's final round already wait for yoona, who ever wins in this round wins the female match.

jungkook : yoona~ya! FIGHTING!! 

Bobby : Bomi!! do your best!!

 

it's when yoona reached the platform and positioned herself in defense.

 

Mc: Okay let's start in 3...2...1 *buzz* 

 

Hani pushed yoona first yoona wiggles because it's slippery and it's when she uses her sponge to the side fountain on the platform for the water to be directed to bomi when bomi is distracted yoona suddenly forcedly push her threee times that make bomi struggles and fell into the pool.

 

Mc : WOW~!! YOONA WINS THE FEMALE ROUND!!

 

jungkook and bobby swim where the girls where bobby comforted bomi and telling her she was good while jungkook carries yoona yoona riding her like piggy back ride.