Chapter 5

Let me love you

A/N POV 

Wendy could feel sadness mixed with anger once she saw the message, she didn't want anyone to see her being like this, so she walked out of the practice room hoping no one would notice.

Mark POV 

Once they called it quits for today, I crushed straight on the couch, the practice really exhausted me. (There's a couch in the practice room) 
As I was seating my eyes couldn't move away from Wendy, as creepy as it sounds I'm always watching her every move, anything she does I find breath taking..

Even her just drinking water, 
I saw her grab her phone 
I could see her expression changed once she glanced at her phone, something didn't seem right.. Before I knew it, she walked out looking mixed emotion
Without a doubt I got up and went after her.

Wendy POV 

Once I close the door, my eyes were flowing in different directions wondering where to go, JYP was just as huge as SM but i wasn't familiar with the building at all. I saw a sign that said balcony and I quickly ran towards it. I opened the door fell to the ground and started bawling my eyes out..
"I thought I was over you." I say under my breath. 

Not long after my sobbing I hear the door open, I quickly wipe my tears and act as I'm just getting fresh air.

Mark POV 

Once I got out of the room, I saw her running towards the balcony, once I got there I saw her crawled up hugging her knees, she tried to act like nothing was wrong, but I could easily tell by her eyes she's been crying..
I sighed, are you okay Wendy?
W: yeeah I'm..
I sat down next to her and quickly cut her off, "it's okay, you don't have to tell me"
She linked her arm with mine, and bursted out with tears with her head on my shoulder I felt her tears falling on my shirt.
I was shocked by the sudden skin ship, but I reassured her by holding tight on to her arm and telling her "it's okay, let it all out.. I'm here"

Wendy POV 

"It's okay let it out.. I'm here"
Those words really touched my heart,  I've always been known as the bright one, and I only showed my bright side.. I was the one that always comfort my members when they were down, I'm the mother of the group. I hate to burden others with my problems so I kept everything to myself.
Having someone comfort me for once felt good. I was grateful.. So so grateful. 

-----
I finally composed myself together, I quickly let go of him and apologised for the sudden behaviour.
"You know, it's okay not to be okay" he said.
That hit me hard, but I couldn't let out anymore tears.. I took a deep breath and responded 
"I have to be strong, crying shouldn't be accepted." I frowned 
Mark: "don't be so hard on yourself, your human everyone cries."
I just looked at him, he's really not what I expected.. He's so different to the person I see on stage, the cool/playboy.
He noticed I was staring at him longer than I should have and asked why I was staring
"Nothing, I'm just thankful.. 
I'm really sorry, please don't tell anyone about this.. I don't want them asking questions."
Mark: "about what?" He smirked 
I smiled and said thank you again.
after a minute or so I hear him talk again
"We should probably get back the practice room before anyone notices" 
I felt him grab my wrist and pull me up, he dragged me back to the room.

A/N POV 
Mark stopped at the door, looked at Wendy and saw that she was still frowning while staring at the floor. he tilted her head up with his finger and said
 "please show that beautiful smile, it brightens the whole room" you could see her blush and her smile came to life, once he saw it, 
he smiled back then opened the door.