Chapter 1

Alive or dead lover?


In this this world you either run or get caught. There's  no safe place from them. I don't know how the world became like this.

•Flashback•

"Wanna go eat lunch on the roof?" I said.

"Yea if you want to" kimmy said.

We were just eating our lunch and talking about anything. I looked at the gates and saw the teacher yelling at someone. That person just grabbed the teacher arm and bit it. The teacher started to scream. Kimmy and Kim came over. They looked at what was going on. 

"What's happening?" Kim asked.

"I don't know...wanna get a closer look at it?" Kimmy asked.

"No don't!.....I think i know what it is but I'm not sure it it that" I said.

"What do you think it is?" Kimmy asked looking scared.

"I think those are zombies" I said with a smirk.

"What?!" Kim yelled.

"Shhhh what if they hear you?" 

"Lets get down from here" Kimmy said while sounding scared.

We went down the stairs and then we looked around. We went back to our classroom. The announcement came on.

"Students please remain clam and we will find out what is happening" everyone started to talk and they looked confused.

"Wait do you think it was what we saw at the gate?" Kim whisper to me and kimmy.

"I think so" Kimmy whisper back.

"What do we do?" 

"I don't know.....jeong what do you think?".

"Jeong!" Kim whispered yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"What should we do?" Kimmy asked.

"About what??" 

"That!" They yelled.

"I don't know....maybe we should wait here and wait until they come"

"Do you want to die?"

"..........No but what else can we do? We can't just get up and ran outside the school....what If they were more zombies out there?!" I whispered yelled.

"Jeong, Kim, Kimmy! Do you want to share to the class what you were talking about?!" The teacher yelled.

"Dam you old woman! Why the hell do you care what we're talking about?!" Kim yelled, that the first time she yelled at a teacher and everyone got quite.

"Kim! Who do you think your talking to? Do you have any respect for your teacher?"

"Duh...She talking to you....She did have respect for you but you alway see her talking when everybody is talking! Are you blind?" I yelled at her.

"That it get out of the class! Don't come back and watch your mouth next time you talk to a teacher" she yelled at us. 

"We happy to get out and why should we watch our mouth when your the one at fault?" Kimmy said....Everyone got so surprised even me and Kim. We have never see her talk like that.

"Get out!! Kids are so rude these days" she said as we were about to get out of the class.

" you!!" All three of us yelled at the same time. We laughed as we got out of the class room.

"Wow Kimmy and Kim I never knew you would do that" I said clapping my hands.

"Me too......But we should go and check that out" Kimmy said. 

Kimmy was one of those girls that like to find out what happening to everyone and everything. She was also innocent so you wouldn't expect that to come out from . Kim on the other hand is not that innocent but people think she innocent. 

"But what if it they were zombies?" I said with a serious face. 

"Let just see" Kim said.

We went our and saw nothing. We were about to head back when something grabbed me. I tried to get out but I couldn't. I.saw the hand that was holding me and it was a normal skin color but it had bit mark with blood. 

Kim came running and hit it with a bat on the head. I got loose and looked at it. It wasn't a normal...It was like a that person just woke up from the dead. I fell to the floor. Kim and kimmy came to me and hugged me.

"It okay.......We here for you" they both said.

•flashback end•

Ever since that day everyday we had to run. We had to find a place quickly before it got dark. When it gets dark it they worst. They could hear better, see better and smell us better. It was hard to do everything. It was only us three and it been 1 months since this had happened. We tried looking for our families but we couldn't find them. 

I don't know how we survived this long. Today was my turn to watch out for the walking (the zombies). We could never close our eyes for too long. We don't get to eat that much and we alway have to run. It was hard to survive this kinda world. We find places that looks safe but then after a day it over run by walkers .

We had to put up cans at night time Just in case a walker walk by then we would know because of the sound. It harder to sleep now days. Every time you close your eyes after a while you see a then walking towards you. 

•The next day•

"Let get everything and go" Kimmy said. Kimmy was our leader.

"Yes ma'am" I said while laughing.

"What so funny?" she asked with a smile.

"Nothing" I smiled back.

"You got everything?.....Then let go" she said.

We started to walk. We always walked in the forests cause it had more coverage. I walked slowly and looked around when I heard a stick brake. I didn't see anyone so I just walked to catch up to Kim and Kimmy.

"I heard a stick break" I whispered.

"Must have been a walker" Kim whispered back.

"It was not a walker....when I looked around...I couldn't find it"

"Then maybe it an animal" she said.

"Stop talk" Kimmy said and we looked back to see a guy pointed his gun to Kimmy head. Then other guys came out.

"Give me everything and I won't kill her" he said. I looked at Kimmy and she mouthed "don't give it to him".

"Will you still kill us when we give you our stuff?" Kim asked.

"Girl just give it to me or we will kill her" the other guy said. I looked at Kimmy and then I took off my backpack and my gun. Kim did the same thing. He got our stuff and then Pointed the gun at us.

"I have to kill you" he said.

"What we just gave you our stuff!" I yelled.

"Shut the up....now say good by-" someone punched him and his group.

"Your still up to your old game key?" He said then he kicked key. He was knocked out and the guy that saved walked up to us. 

"Are you guys okay?"

"Yea.....thanks" Kimmy said.

"My name younguk, what your name?" He asked.

"My name kimmy, this is my twin Kim and our best friend jeong" Kimmy said smiling.

Then 5 other guys came up. I looked at them. They so handsome and I looked at the one that caught my attention. He walked over to me and looked at me. He give me a smile and then I snapped out of it and smiled back at him.