In the world where love will still remain

In The World Where Love Will Still Remain

There, sitting was a girl, barely a teenager, with tears running down her face.

She bowed to the camera and a sob broke out. She passed her hand to her face, wiping the tears off and she forced a smile at them.

“Anneyeong Hasayeo. Han HyeLee-imnida.” She bowed and sniffled.

“I’m a big fan of DBSK. But I’m here to say goodbye.” The member’s mouths dropped. Changmin choked on his latte and Junsu was already starting to tear up.

“My family was in a car crash 3 months ago. On my birthday.” Her face showed no emotion but her hands were clenched tightly into fists, rigid at her side.

“I’m an orphan now, and I live by myself. I go to school at Gwanju high, and I’m in year 8.” Yunho face-palmed and Yoochun sighed.

“I just wanted to say thank you before I leave. Thanks for making music wonderful, thanks for making my life worth living.” Tears were pouring out now, and the camera was shaking, as if someone were behind it, crying with her.

It was silent for a few minutes, as they boys watched HyeLee try to control herself.

She gave them a rueful smile and whispered, “Kamsahamnida oppa’s.”

And then the screen went black.

They boys stood there, trying to gasp what they had seen.

After a few minutes, their brains began to work again. They each unfroze and began to walk slowly to their rooms, as if in a daze.

But just then, a voice called out…