In the world where love will still remain

In The World Where Love Will Still Remain

THIS STORY WILL NOT MENTION THE SITUATION THEY ARE CURRENTLY IN

~

“Hyung.” Junsu beckoned his hyungs and Changmin to come over.

He plopped down on a comfy cushion and waved an envelope, white and fat.

Today was the day that DBSK opened their fan mail.

Yunho was on the couch, smiling as he read the colourful letters that littered his lap.

Jae Joong was placing a few handmade cards on the kitchen table, admiring their work and dedication.

Changmin was sipping on his Chai Latte, reading some of Jae Joong’s fan mail, reviews of his late movie, ‘Postman to Heaven.’

Yoochun was listening to a piano recording of a young fan playing, wincing when a chord was wrong but smiling when he noticed a melody with potential.

They all stopped what they were doing and leaned over to see the video tape in Junsu’s hands.

“Play it.” Changmin said, taking it out of his hyung’s hands and pushing it into the VCR.

Jae Joong picked the envelope up with one hand. On the front were two words, written hastily in black pen. ‘PLEASE WATCH’

He frowned and passed it to Yunho, who flipped it over and over, searching for some kind of name, at least, from who it was.

“It’s starting.” Yoochun said and they all sat down.

They were expecting a fan girl or boy, telling them how much they loved them and praising their work. What they didn’t expect was this…