Chapter Five

Pizza Lovers

(Yoongis pov)

"Hyung we can just order takeout! I don't want to go to their apartment....Jimin might molest me." I huffed and Seokjin laughed at me.
"He won't molest you, plus takeout is NOT healthy for you Yoongi!"
"...but-"
"No buts get ready." 
"Ughhhhhhh." I flopped over and glared at Seokjin 
"I hate you." I muttered before walking in my room.
I slipped on a light sweater and a wifebeater and some ripped denim jeans.
I am NOT doing my hair, one because Jimin is gonna think I'm trying for him, and two because my hair is just...no today.
I opened my door and was hit with a smell that made me almost cough.
I walked in to the living room and Taekwoon was on Seokjin.
Pinning him against the couch and I groaned.
"Guys! This is my APARTMENT! You guys can get it on somewhere else!"
Seokjin faced turned bright red and Taekwoon seemed unfazed.
"Whatever." He muttered and walked out the door."
"Welp he's not rude at all." I sarcastically commented as I slipped my shoes on.
Seokjin stayed quiet as he put his shoes on too.
"...I told him I wanted to break up..." Seokjin suddenly said with his voice a little shaky.
"And?" I said quietly, I didn't want to push him into telling me, but since I know Seokjin like the back of my hand, I knew he would appreciate it.
"...he refused and he followed me here."
I stayed silent as I waited for him to continue.
"He pinned me down and told me that if I broke up with him...he would..."
"Would what?"
"He would hurt the next person I date."
"....that sick bas-"
"Don't even....but I told him I didn't care...as long as he left me alone...you know he hurts me? Not physically but emotionally....I don't even know what he wants so I told him i wanted to break up with him...didn't think he was possessive like that."
I stayed quiet before I spoke up again.
"It's good that you know what you want to do....if he hurts you at all Jin hyung, you know I'm here to talk about it. Even though he probably won't be around anymore."
"Thank you." He gave me a warm smile and his eyes crinkled up.
I never initiated skin ship but I stood up and I hugged him.
I was hesitant and he was too but he soon wrapped his arms around me.
"Jin....this is really gay..."
Seokjin snorted and pulled away.
"Well I am so it's bound to be." He winked and walked out the door, like nothing happened.
I soon followed with a smile placed on my lips and locked the door.

(Also I have nothing against Taekwoon, he's my precious hamster! And my bias wrecker in Vixx XD) 

-skip-

"O-oh! Hyungs! Uh...come in!" Namjoon was covered in powder and pasta sauce....
"Uh hello? You look like a food bomb exploded on you." I snickered as the younger turned red.
"I was trying to cook...." He scratched his head and sighed 
"It didn't work out well." A new guy said while coming out of the kitchen.
"Oh! This is Hoseok hyung. He just came back from a trip."  
"Nice to meet you." Seokjin stuck his hand out and I gave him a nod 
"Nice to meet you too! Namjoon here has been so nervous he almost dropped the cake!" Hoseok smile brightened and he shook Seokjins hand.
"No! I'm just tired!" Namjoon retorted 
"Sure, anyways come and sit down! Make yourself at home."
This kid is so bright I want to wear sunglasses. He is very handsome though....
"HYUNGGGGGGG!!!" Jimin ran into the room to greet us...or just me.
"Yoongi hyung! Hi~!" 
"Hello." I snorted as he pouted.
"When are you gonna give me your number?"
"When I die."
"GAH! I hate when you play hard to get!"
"That's because I am hard to get." I winked and sat on the couch, what? 
Hoseok said make yourself at home.
"But come onnnnnn!"
"Jimin ah I won't give you my number."
"Then I won't stop bothering you!" He stuck his tongue out and sat right next to me.
Our knees grazing each other.
I rolled my eyes and pulled my phone out.
I sighed more as I got a text from Jihoon 

Woozi: heyyyy! I'm visiting you this weekend, will you be home?
Yoongi hyung: yea ill be home, I got a job though so you'll probably be home alone most of the time, is that okay woozi?
Woozi: wow! Hyung got a job? Good job! Get it? Also! I told you not to call me woozi! It's weird! And :p yea thats fine, I'm visiting you and Jeonghan :0
"Ah hyung who's woozi?" Jimin said leaning on me.
I shrugged him off and glared at him.

Yoongi hyung: ah okay, I'm gonna go, some weirdo wants to get in my pants -.-
Woozi: really? Who'd want to get in your pants? o-0 
Yoongi hyung: yah! What's that supposed to mean?!
Woozi: I'm kidding hyung! Anyways who is it?

"It's me! And no I don't want to just get in your pants! I want to be your friend too." Jimin pouted from beside me.
"Yah kid I'm trying to text."

Yoongi hyung: didn't I say I need to go? :p it's a guy named Jimin
Woozi: JIMIN!? You mean The Jimin? The flirt who gets what he wants in a matter of seconds?
Yoongi hyung: why does everyone refer to him like that? He's just some dork -_- 

"Hyung! That's mean!" Jimin crossed his arms and I couldn't help but smile.
"You're a cute dork, is that better drama queen?" I said sarcastically 
"No!" He grumbled again 

Woozi: cause he's just like that? Idk welp I'll leave you with him, make sure to wear protection ;0 
"Eh what the hell?"
Yoongi hyung: idiot bye 
Woozi: lol bye!

"-and then we went on the tower and it was amazing, the view was breathtaking." Hoseok was making conversation with Seokjin and he seemed to be interested in whatever he was taking about.
"So hyung, are you gonna give me your number?" 
I sighed and gave in, this kid is so persistent.
"Jimin....I'm only doing this incase of an emergency, not for you, so don't you expect me to text you back unless its important." 
He squealed and nodded his head like a excited puppy.
I gave him my contact number, which I regretted 5 seconds after 

Unknown Number: HYUNG! 
Me: what? Jimin you're right next to me!
(Unknown number has changed your contact to : Hot Babe)
Me: what the hell Jimin?!
Unknown number: oh crap I didn't think it would tell you....oops?
Me: I regret everything 

I shut my phone off and glared at Jimin who sheepishly giggled.
Namjoon came in with a big pot and smiled.
"I would like to thank Hoseok for helping me."
"Welcome!" Hoseok smiled.
"And thanks to our guests for coming." He smiled at us and I smiled back at him.
"Jungkook and Taehyung went to go get drinks, so we'll start eating whe-"
"NO NEED TO FEAR PEASANTS! MAKNAES ARE HERE!" They both shouted simultaneously.
"Oh how I missed them yelling." Hoseok sighed and helped with the drinks.
After a while we all dug in and everyone was mostly staring at Seokjin.
He had eaten 5 bowls of ramen and 2 plates of Kimichi in under 10 minutes.
"You have....uh a big appetite?" Hoseok commented.
"Yes! I find all the pride in eating a lot."
Everyone just shrugged it off and we all started joking and playing games after we finished, much to my discomfort.
Seokjin seemed to forget what had happened earlier, it's good but then he's probably gonna freak out about it after we leave.
But for now ill let him have his fun.
My phone buzzed again and I grumbled 

ert: hyung! Why did you change me name to ert?! ㅠ-ㅠ
Hot Babe: because that's what you are, you ert
Hot Babe: also I said to text me incase of an emergency
ert: it is! You changing my name to ert is an emergency!
I snorted and texted back
Hot Babe: change mine and I'll change yours 
(ert has changed your contact to: Cute Buns)
Cute Buns: that's not any better Jimin-ah
ert: hey you said change your name! So change mine now
(You have changed erts contact to: Short Idiot)
Short Idiot: WHAT!? COME ON YOU'RE NOT EVEN THAT MUCH TALLER!
Cute Buns: and my buns aren't cute, so what's the problem?
Short Idiot:...fine 

(A/N: sorry I'm having trouble posting a chapter at least once a day and its hard! Plus I'm on mobile so it's even harder, so forgive me if I post slowly :/
Also I hope you enjoyed!)