pt.3

when love hurts, baby

Second time it happened, it happened while he had a migraine, making it ten times worse. Even had a bit of a case of the sniffles, which just made even more annoying. Like, as if he needed more things to deal with, right?
 

The world is just kick him while he's down, it seems.

"Changkyun-ah," a voice called out to him, causing him to open his eyes to glare at the one disturbing his moment of clarity and brought his attention back to the tickling of his throat and the pounding of his brain (which seemed to really want to escape his skull, with how it was pounding,) while the light of the kitchen he had kept off met his eyes made him hiss. He threw his arm back over his eyelids to return back to the emptiness of the dark.

An amused hum from the older man caused Changkyun to scowl openly.

"Do you have a headache, Changkyun-ah?" Hoseok had the decency to lower his voice.

"Migraine," he replied back flatly.

"Ah," the black-haired man was surprised, "Wouldn't it be better to go inside and into your room?"

"iled right now, so no thanks, hyung, if it's all the same to you."

"What? Kiyhun-ah iled you? I honestly thought you would be the first to do that, haha," Hoseok laughed freely, "I remember when Hyungwon did that to me the first time we got a place together."

Changkyun snorted, "Hyungwon? iled you? Surprised, surprised~" The tickling got unbearable so he cleared his throat. It helped, a bit.

"Now, what is that suppose to mean?" Hoseok tone was that playful, ever-so easy-going that dug deep into his bones.

It made Changkyun have to clear his throat again, before he replied back, "I mean, you are the ladies man between the two of --- haha, hey! I'm just telling the truth! HAHA! HYUNG! STOP!"

Hoseok continued to tickle the ever-living out of the 96-line with a blinding grin that showed off his white teeth, arms wrapped around the younger and held him tight as he wiggled and squirmed this way and that way to get away from the fingers that mercilessly attacked his sensitive skin underneath his shirt.

The tickling ended up becoming a burning sensesastion that Changkyun begun dry heaving as he continued to laugh.

Hoseok only stopped once he noticed Changkyun had tears running down his cheeks but he assumed it merely from laughing so hard as Changkyun had even begun coughing from laughing so much.
He never looked too deep into the strained grin that he had up could easily be explained by that too.

So after awhile, long after the tickling had stopped, when Hoseok noticed how much time had passed and saw that he needed to get going to meet up with his date of the week, he got up and dusted himeslf off. He said goodbye, wishing him good luck with the rest of his iled journey, his last words being, "let's hang out again soon!"

Changkyun had ran to the bathroom as soon as he could to hurl.

He ended up vomiting was yesterday's meal, which he quickly flushed, as he didn't wish to see the digested foods and thus get himself to feel sick all over again.

He never saw the single petal being flushed along with the remains of last night's dinner.