Chapter 5.

Why must it be you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ow! That hurts!” Irene yelped, her head whipped back to face the awful masseuse

“What are you trying to do? Kill me?”

“Crap, it’s not working, she’s still here,” Seulgi murmured to herself

 

“Do it properly,” Irene glared at the giggling girl

 

“I am. This is how I give massages, you got a problem with that?”

 

“As a matter of fact, I do,” Irene got up from the edge of the bed and climbed onto it.

 

“W-what are you doing?” Seulgi quickly backed up as Irene began crawling towards her.

 

“I’m going to demonstrate the proper way to give a massage,” She grabbed Seulgi by the wrist and held the girl as she got behind her,

 

“Stay still.”

 

Honestly, that last command was unnecessary  because by the time Irene had gotten behind Seulgi, the girl was completely frozen. She tried to squirm away but for some reason, every fiber in her body refused to listen to her. All her muscles stopped working, even those in her eyelids as she did not blink.

 

“Wow, you’re so tense…” Irene muttered.  

 

Seulgi’s eyes blinked shut and her body completely tauted when she felt the sudden warmth from Irene’s hands. The girl’s palms roam her shoulder, rubbing them in a circular motion, gently moving them down the side of her arms, effectively giving her goosebumps.

 

“Loosen up,” Irene leaned over and whispered. Seulgi felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as the girl's lips brushed against her ear. Her heart pounded against her ribs, ready to burst out of her chest. Her cheeks grew hotter and her body stiffer with each passing second.

 

“Gee, don’t be that loose,” Irene sarcastically snided when she felt the sudden tense again.  Her hands traveled upwards as her fingers tried to kneading the brick wall that is known as Seulgi.

“Relax, won’t you?”

 

“I can’t,” Seulgi squeaked

 

“Why not?”

 

“I’m really not comfortable like this….”

 

“Oh?” Irene paused her massage for a second before she shifted her position,

 

“Here, lay down,”

 

“W-what? N-no, I-”

 

“Lay down, you’ll be more comfortable,”

 

“N-no, I definitely will not be more comfortable...”

 

“Just do it,”

 

Seulgi reluctantly leaned forward and laid belly side down. She buried her face into her arms as a means of hiding her embarrassment. Her breath hitched and her heart stopped, when she felt Irene straddling her lower back. She felt the girl adjusting herself to sit more comfortably. Seulgi squeezed her eyes shut when she felt the girl’s hands rubbing her shoulders again. She held her breathe as Irene’s fingers pressed gently into her skin, traveling across her back. After a few minutes, her breathing and heart beat regulated themselves after  having grown accustomed to the same motion over and over.. But then, her heartbeat suddenly jumped and increased rapidly  Her ears rung and reddened like mad as Irene’s hands suddenly traveled downwards on her back, pressing and as they made their way down to her….

 

“Ahhhhhh! ” Seulgi silently screamed  into her pillow; her face buried into the fluffy cotton as it flushed with heat.

“Stupid Irene! Stupid, stupid, stupid!” she silently cursed. Her arms and legs quietly thrashed in frustration on her bed.

Suddenly, she stopped, having forgotten that she shared a room now.

She turned to see if she had woken the said girl up from her sleep. Luckily for her, Irene  didn’t stir. Seulgi turned back and stared at the ceiling.

It was 3am which meant she should’ve been asleep by now.

 

But needless to say, after what happened last night, she didn’t get a wink of sleep.


 

-------

 

 

 

“Seulgi.”

….

 

“Seulgi, wake up.”

 

“Care bear, you’re gonna fall onto your-”

….

 

“Mashed potatoes….”

 

Seulgi jolted her eyes open when her face crashed onto the lukewarm mush. She weakly lifted her head up along with a big smear of potatoes.

 

“Ahh …” Seulgi grimaced in annoyance as she reached for a napkin.

 

“Did you not get enough sleep last night?” Joy tried to stifle her giggles to no avail; splitting a few of her rice grains onto Wendy, who grimaced in disgust.

 

“No, I slept like a baby…” Seulgi sarcastically grumbled, wiping her face free of smooshed potato.

 

“What kept you up?” Wendy repeated as she picked the rice out of her hair

 

“W-what? Why would you ask that? N-nothing! I slept fine!” Seulgi felt a sudden flush in her cheeks

 

Joy and Wendy both stopped eating and stared at their strange friend.

 

“Wow, care bear really needs her sleep, huh?” Joy snickered, as Seulgi slouched in her seat, putting her head down

 

“ Where were you yesterday?” Wendy  wiped , “I kept texting and calling but you didn’t answer.”

 

“I had my phone taken away,”

 

“What? Why?

 

“Because…’mm...” Seulgi trailed off as she muttered into her arms.

 

….

….

 

“What did she just say?” Joy turned to Wendy

“I dont know... “ Wendy glanced at Seulgi before turning back to Joy,  

“I heard something about her being brown?”

“She’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter