Coffee

Dandelion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Seungcheol’s POV]

I came back home really tired as it was a long day. But something good had happened in my long day! I got to meet a Beautiful Angel. My mind was fully filled with the encounter I had with him at Ace cafè. I’m not kidding when I say that he looked like an angel-a real angel. Long Silver locks falling down his shoulder, a beautiful face with delicate features, a lean figure. Everything was just perfect, expect for the fact that he’s from SM university. Out of all the other universities out there, why must he join SM? He is a new face in that gang so probably he’s transferred here. Can I ever meet him again? What’s his name? What’s he majoring in? Was he pissed off that I’d bumped onto him? Does he hate me? Yeah of course he hates you stupid, you pushed him down the road. Besides he is from that gang, that gang who hates you and your friends. A voice inside my head answered my questions. But the biggest question that’s bothering me is Why was he with Mingyu? They seemed like they were pretty close. So that’s it? I don’t have a chance with him? Oh god!

“Hello?!” Someone interrupted my chain of thoughts. “What are you thinking about? This is the 5th time I’m repeating this!”

“What?” I hissed at my roommate.

“I’m going to the store, you idiot. Do you need anything?” Jihoon apparently had to repeat it for the 6th time. Sad for him.

“No. Leave. Now” I replied and switched on the TV to ignore him. He rolled his eyes and went out leaving the door wide open. Why on earth would he do that? Does he spend his time just to think of things that would annoy me? I groaned and went to close the door. As I walked past the window, I saw a familiar figure walking on the sidewalk.

He turned to his side and stopped and I had a chance to catch a glimpse of his face. It was the guy I met at the cafè. That same Angel. But he looked like he was waiting for someone. Besides, it’s past midnight, What is even doing here? Alone?  I decided to go down and introduce myself properly with an apology. I rushed down the stairs, falling down twice, which never really bothered me. I needed to see him. That was my top priority right now. I went out of the building to still find him standing there, pouting. Gosh, he looked really cute. I was about to cross the road and that’s when someone intertwined their fingers together from behind. At first he was surprised, but then he started to hit that person on his chest with that pout still on his face. That guy just laughed it off and they started to walk with their hands still intertwined but now inside that guy’s pocket. I decided to follow them. Okay more like to stalk them. I felt bad but I needed to know who that guy was, if I ever wanted a chance with that Angel.

They entered inside a conventional store and finally I got to see who that flirty guy was. It was Mingyu! The guy who hated me, the guy who would do anything to make me disappear from his sight. Are they together? My eyes widen at that thought. I went inside the store but made sure I looked like any other costumer, not some stalker. I watched them laugh merrily from the corner of my eyes as I was trying to read some label of I-don’t-even-know-what-product. And someone yet again interrupted me.

“Excuse me, sir” Someone tried to walk past me to the section, which I was currently blocking. I turned around and to my horror it was Jihoon.

“Seungcheol!” He exclaimed in a loud voice, which made almost everyone in the store to turn around and look at us, including Mingyu and that Angel. I saw him frown and grab his partner’s hand and sprint out of the room, quickly paying for everything they got. He’s ruined it.

“You’ve ruined it, you numbskull!” I groaned at him. He looked at me with a challenging gaze.

“You’re the one who was blocking my way and what are you even doing here and what have I ruined?” His expression changed from anger to confusion real quick.

“Nothing. Are you done buying everything?” I asked a little less annoyed and he replied with a quick nod.

“Good. Then let’s go.” I carried the basket he was holding, which included all organic stuffs that a nutritionist would eat. He’s such a health freak. I grabbed a pack of potato chips on my way to the billing section and paid for everything.

“You don’t need to pay for my stuffs” Jihoon frowned as he saw me hand over the cash. I ignored his statement and started walking as I gestured him to come along.

“So, what did I ruin again?” He caught up and followed me. I felt bad for ignoring him and shouting at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter