the coffee story

Scribble stories: NamJin

Namjoon was reading his storybook as usual. Someone came and enter the cafe. It give him a strong presence so he looked up and saw a blonde guy came in. He was atonished by his beauty. He sits at the table across and facing him. Jin looked directly at him. Namjoon took a glance of him and he saw Jin winked at him. 

He covered himself with his book, '' did he... did he just winked at me? can't be. Should i... '' He took another glance and the blonde guy *wink* *smooch*.

'' STFU! '' he was stunned and dropped his storybook. 

Jin pointed at himself with an innocent face, '' what. Me? Are you talking to me? '' He looked around and saw just a plain grey wall. 

'' n..NO..nono! '' Namjoon stuttered. '' Not you at all! '' he sipped his coffee and continued 'reading'. After reading a few paragraph, he felt uneasy. Someone was watching him. 

hmm, another peek won't be dangerous. 

He glance the blondie again. 

*wink* *smooch* 

Namjoon's eyes widden. 

'' WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? '' he stammed the table loudly.

'' Me? You're talking to me? '' Jin said cluelessly. 

'' YES, YOU!  you with all those *flapping his hands* thing! '' 

'' what thing? ''

'' this 'wink' and this 'smooch' thing! ''

'' oh my gosh, ewww. '' 

'' I'm just... OH MY GOD! '' randomly throws his book. '' I'M OUT OF HERE! TAKE MY BOOKS AWAY PLEASE! oh, i need my coffee!. '' He took his coffee on the table. '' this.is.coffee.'' He show his coffee to the waiter. 

Namjoon came to Jin's table and asked, '' what is wrong with you!? I saw you did that! Don't you ave any work? '' Sassy Namjoon asked.

'' OH, you're fiesty! '' He stood up and coincidently, they were the same height. Jin got to look at Namjoon up close. '' oh, we're the same height, lucky me! '' He exclaimed. '' by the way, you're kindda cute! '' He stated and walked off with Namjoon's coffee in his hands. 

'' wh...what just happened? m..my coffee.. '' Namjoon is still confused with the scene. '' Hey! my coffee!! '' Namjoon turned around and only saw a red rose being thrown at him. 

what the... 

'' take it. i picked it for you. '' 

Jin say without even bother to turn around. Namjoon was stunned. 

A red rose for him? What just happen to the world? 

Namjoon picked up the rose and saw a note that written, 

Date Me On This Very Cafe. Tomorrow. 

                                     Love, jin. 

Namjoon lookes at the entramce and saw Jin looking at him. Jin gave a smirk and did a cute pose towards, ''JIN! '' he said and left cooly.