Final

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] beyond my reach [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

It was just a day after my brother left me to go with my parents. I was left alone here since duh, apparently my parents want to let me live alone —educational purpose, maybe? I was still at shock at the news of my brother leaving me that I even cried for a whole night. Damn it, my eyes hurt. And for sure, I was not expecting anything when the door bell rang, indicating there was someone in front of the door. I made my way to the door, sighing once.

Once I opened the door, I was frozen on my spot. I never expected to see my own brother in front of my door step. "Jimin oppa?" —the only question that came out along with my wide eyes, looking confused as ever. I remember his cheeky grin, telling me -or asking me-;

"Yunji-ah, let me stay here just until Jungkook loves me back. Please?"

The hell with this guy? My mouth hang low at his statement. "Oppa, what the hell are you talking about?" I said almost slamming the door right on his face, "Jungkook is straight and you know that.". "No he is not! I swear I saw how hearts popped out of his eyes when he see Taehyung!" he pouted angrily and I let out a sigh, "Then he likes Taehyung and not you.". "Park Yunji." he said with a stern voice but I rolled my eyes, "This doesn't make any sense. It just a day and you already coming back here?" I said, crossing my arms, "Does mom and dad know?". He grinned at my question and I groaned, face-palming myself. He barged into the once was his house, assuring me that; "Don't worry, I'll give mom telepathy about my whereabout." he said and I let out a forced laugh, "Aha ha ha. Funny."

"I'm serious! You know me." my brother said, both of his index finger already on either side of his temple. "Right." I shrug him off, closing the door behind me. "So you are here just because you want my bestie aka Jeon effin Jungkook to love you back?" I crossed my arms as both of us took a seat at the sofa. "Help me, okay? I'll go after he become my boyfriend, I promise." I can't believe why am I even listening to my brother's bull in the first place. 

"You are impossible." I shook my head and he whined, "It is possible and that is why I am here!". I sighed again before nodding, "Fine. Only until he loves you back."

-
It was never my intention to bring my best friend to my house on that fateful winter. The day when my brother, Park Jimin fell in love with him at the first sight. Apparently my brother is a homoual and I don't really care about it except for the fact that he likes -loves- my own best friend, Jeon Jungkook. The guy who literally good at everything. Apparently we click so well because of our crazy personalities. Weirdos. As for me if you guys are wondering, I am a girl. Yes, you read it right –a girl. Apparently the same age as my bestie and Park Jimin's little sister named Park Yunji. Life with my brother was all fun and exciting and full of happy memories –especially when my brother tried to flirt with Jungkook, he looks so cute, until another fateful day happen, my brother left to go with my parents. I wonder how can I live when he is not here to take care of my foods? But as for now, I wanted to enjoy his presence as much as I can even though he came here for the love of his life –he said, Jeon Jungkook.

"Oppa, stop being all giddy." I reminded him for the nth time today. "Let your brother be. It made other people around him happy too." I snapped my head to my side. "Morning, Yunji, Jimin hyung." Jungkook greet and I smiled at him, "Morning.". "Morning, Jungkook." Jimin greet back along with his eye smile. "So, any plans today?" I asked and he shrugged, "I don't think so.". "Let's go to the movies then!" Jimin chirped in, tugging both me and Jungkook arms. Before I could give an answer, someone called me, "Park Yunji!"

"Tae hyung!" Jungkook beamed and ran after the alien and hugged him tight. I feel my brother grasped my arm hard that it hurts but I just grab his hand, caressing it. "Morning, Yunji. You feeling okay?" he questioned, eyes with full of care. "Of course I am." I answered back and he gave me a smile. "Tae hyung, Jimin hyung want to go to the movies, will you come with us?" Jungkook asked without any second thoughts making I slightly glared at the poor guy. Taehyung let out a 'huh', a bit dazed from the sudden invitation. "Jimin hyung wanted to go to the movies. Join us, hyung." Jungkook said again, eyes twinkling –that lil' . 

Taehyung look at me and I gave him a small nod, tugging at my brother who is now sulky. Taehyung kindly declines the offer saying that Hoseok needs him at the library making Jungkook pouted, before letting the alien go on his way. "Tell Jimin that I miss him!" Taehyung yelled as he laughed, waving his hand. "I heard that you brat!" Jimin yelled back, pouting like a little kid. I shake my head at my brother's behaviour, a small smile tug on my lips.

"After school?" Jungkook questioned and both of us nod, "After school."

-
The trip to the movies was rather.. interesting. Jimin walked next to Jungkook, but kinda far apart that Jungkook noticed it and drag him so that he was close to him. Hands still on Jimin's waist up until now. "Stop it, people are looking." I said but Jungkook just stuck his tongue out at me. "Aren't you cold?" Jungkook asked sometimes but my brother would smile shyly and shake his head, signaling a no. When some strong wind came and ruined all of our hair, Jungkook would be the first one to fix my brother's hair, making Jimin face flushed a red. 

I love seeing how Jungkook taking care of Jimin, my hopeless brother who is in love with him. It's cute but at the same time confusing. Does he likes him back or what? Nevertheless, we arrived at the movies after a few minutes of walking. 

We pick the seats that are on the last row making Jungkook look at us weirdly because he knew that the Park siblings likes to sit in the middle row. "Just wanted to watch in a new view." was Jimin excuse as he wrapped his hand on Jungkook's arm. I swear it's hard to be a third wheel in this story but, it's cute to see their interactions so I don't really mind. Jungkook bought us some popcorns to share and enter the cinema, took a seat and wait for the movie to start. 

-
I can't focus in the movie at all. One reason, my sister was watching me and Jungkook —scared if anyone look at us weirdly. Two, my hands keep on brushing his hand whenever I tried to grab some popcorns. Three, Jungkook never ending skin ships towards me –holding my hands, leaning his head on my shoulder. Four, Jungkook never ending comment about the movie. 

I didn't fail to noticed how his eyes stared right through me at times. Like a flirtatious stare; trying to make a move on me or something. But I know it wouldn't be like that. I had been trying to catch up this guy attention since the last two years and all he did was pushed me, going straight into Taehyung's arms.

Once we are out of the movies, my sister walk beside Jungkook, letting him in the middle of the Park siblings. I heard she sniffed and I quickly whipped my head at her, "You caught a flu?". She shrugged, "Maybe.". "It's kinda chilly too, want my jacket?" Jungkook offered but she quickly declined, "Nah, I don't need to go to school if I am like this."

Both of us rolled our eyes at her. "Yunji, you promised mom you won't skip school." I reminded her making she frowned, "But I caught a flu!". "You won't if you take care of yourself!" I fight back and she stuck out her tongue, "Doesn't change the fact that I caught a flu!"

Our little bickering went for a while and finally quiet down when Jungkook laughed. "You guys are so cute!" he slung his arms around us, "How I wish my hyung was this cute.". "Don't touch my brother with your filthy hands!" Yunji screamed, taking his hands off me. "But I want to hold him." he frowned but Yunji glared at him, "You're such a homo."

"YAH!" Jungkook yelled, face red like a tomato. Yunji laughed as Jungkook tried to catch up on her, hitting her right on the head. 

How I wish I could stay here longer.

-
"Hyung, are you free tomorrow?" he asked, eyes looking down, fingers lightly touching his hair at the back of his neck. "Huh?" I let out, dazed at the sudden invitation. "I saw a new cafe just 15 minutes walk from here so I thought that you want to try it." he said rather quickly, eyes on his hot chocolate all the time.

"Are you asking my brother on a date?"

Came Yunji voice, along with her presence. Also a cup of hot chocolate in her hand, raising one of her eyebrows questioningly. "Wh-what? N-no! I'm just.." Jungkook start to flustered at the sudden choice of words making I giggled, "Okay. Tomorrow then.". His eyes widen in happiness, "Really, hyung?"

"Yes." I nodded my head and he jump out of his seat, "Yes! I'm gonna pick you up at 10!". "Tsk tsk. It's a date then." Yunji said, a small smile on her lips as she sat down on the single sofa just next to mine. "Park Yunji." I reminded her and she just shrugged. The door bell rang twice and Yunji went to open the door. 

"We brought pizza!" I heard our friends yelled. Yunji motioned towards me and they nod understanding what she meant. As Taehyung came, he quickly throw his arms, "Jiminnie~!". I went to hug him but Yunji was fast enough to broke our hug. "I miss you." Taehyung said and I swear his eyes started to get teary. "I heard you gonna move with your parents after you settle some stuff here?" he said rather like a statement. I nodded my head, "Yeah, sadly."

"Does that mean I won't be seeing Jimin hyung anymore?" Jungkook frowned at the thought and Hoseok made a face, "Isn't that obvious?". All of us laughed at him before I asked Jungkook to hand me the blanket, letting it covered my silhouette. "Let's dig in guys!" Jin said before we cheered and start the pizza party.

I'm sure gonna miss these guys.

-
As we were eating, we were shocked by the news of Hoseok dating Taehyung, following the Namjin couple we had. But all of us congratulate them. For sure, Jungkook did too. But he never show hurt. He was really happy about the news that he even asked the new couple to kiss, earning him a hit from Taehyung. But the boy got his wish granted when Hoseok suddenly dives into the other lips when he was blushing hard thanks to the other members teasing.

We all shrieked like little fangirls at the sight. Taehyung was redder than before. His head looks like it gonna explodes anytime. "That what you get for hitting me!" Jungkook exclaimed, eyes disappearing due to all the smile he did. His hands unknowingly wrapping me by the shoulders securely making the boys look at him with a small smile.

"What?" was his question. All of them shook their heads, Jin speaks up on behalf of the members, "You and Jimin look good together. Cute.". Jungkook flush a red as he drop his hand, crossing his arms later on, "Don't tease me.". "We are saying the truth maknae, you two look good together." Namjoon said this time, smiling a lil' bit faintly. "I'm sorry." I voiced out and Yunji quickly answered back with a scoff, "Why are you saying sorry? Oppa, you are being weird all of a sudden!"

"Jimin hyung, why are you saying sorry?" Jungkook frowned and I laughed, ruffling his fluffy hair, "I made all of us awkward.". "No you did not! I like my Jimin hyung all touchy with me." Jungkook stated engulfing me in a hug, not caring the members laugh. "Here comes the clingy maknae." Yoongi stated, rolling his eyes playfully. 

"It's not your fau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter