IMPOSSIBLE TO FORGET

UNEXPECTED LOVE

"So Min!”

 

“Aigoo… where are you just now? I was searching for you for about ten minutes already…. Eh? Why are you smiling?”

 

“Aniyo Min Ah, I just bumped into a gay hehe.”

 

“Aishh..okay okay forget about that gay, here try this dress, I will wait outside.”

 

MIN AH’S POV:

 

Hmm... I need to change this cloth too for the "later" surprise event.

 

Ten minutes later:

 

Hmmm yea, this one looks good. I should try this quickly before So Min is done.

 

BACK TO SO MIN’S POV:

 

‘Knock! Knock! Knock!’

 

“So Min, are you done?”

 

“Dae.. Just give me a minute.” I replied and then I went outside of the fitting room.

 

“Eh?? Is that you Min Ah? You look awesome, buddy!” I was impressed on her sudden beauty.

 

“Hehe, both of us are beautiful! Haha, especially you, So Min! See… I think I will no longer be your friend 'cause... I might propose you right on this moment haha.” She joked.

 

“Haha so who’s going to pay these two dresses?” I replied with an equal joke.

 

“Ahh.. No need to pay, just wear it for free.” We laughed at her statement.

 

“But Min Ah, why did you wear a dress too? Are we going to attend something?”

 

“Aniyo, I just want to change my fashion style too” she replied.

 

“Haha… I guess we can change our job, from carwash girl to model after this.”

 

“Yah, stop talking nonsense. Let's proceed to our next step: saloonnnnnn here we come!” we were both excited.

 

Author:

 

But without her knowing, Min Ah had planned something that she will never expect.

 

The boutique staff guided them to the saloon section of the boutique that was called two in one service; boutique and salon.

 

“Eh?? Is this salon for males too?” So Min asked when he saw a guy walked out pass them.

 

The staff replied, “This is a uni salon miss.”

 

“Oh” she nodded.

 

Then the staff of the boutique passed them to the head of the stylist who was waiting for them on the entrance. Her name is Alice.

 

The guy who just walked pass them is the man that So Min called GAY. Although they walked near to each other, THEY DIDN’T RECOGNIZE. Especially, after their first memorable meeting, ‘bumped+Fight’ session that they had earlier. It’s impossible to forget what had happened.

 

  

########END OF CHAPTER########