Chapter 5

The Bad Boy Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TRIGGER WARNING: VIOLENCE

 

“Zelo! That’s enough!” Yongguk reprimanded in his deep voice, prising the bottle of beer out of Zelo’s hands.

“Hyung!” Zelo whined, reaching out for the bottle, making grabby hands, “Give it back!”

“You’ve had enough to drink!” Yongguk pushed Zelo back into the couch, where he lay limp, grumbling under his breath, “Ajhumma will be after my blood if she finds out I let you drink!”

In reply, Zelo simply thrashed his hands and feet like a kid throwing a tantrum. Yongguk scoffed and turned away to place the bottle on the table.  He squinted at the crowd occupying the dance floor through the dim lighting gracing the club room, looking for the rest of s.

Jongup seemed lost in a world of his own, swinging to the music, not even noticing his drink sploshing out of the bottle. Himchan and Youngjae were flirting with a bunch of girls who seemed to be only too eager to throw themselves at the two boys. Daehyun sat at the bar, quietly sipping his drink and observing the people around.

Yongguk glanced back at Zelo, only to see that the boy had fallen asleep and was now softly snoring on the couch. He checked the time and decided it was time to carry Zelo back to their shared apartment. He waved to attract Daehyun’s attention and pointed at Zelo. Daehyun responded with a quick reassuring nod and a thumbs up.

Trusting Daehyun to make sure the rest of the boys got home safely, Yongguk proceeded to lift Zelo on to his back. A slight commotion at the door made him stop in the act. He let Zelo’s hand slip off from around his neck and bent down to lower him back carefully on the couch.

When he straightened and got a better look at the door, his eyebrows shot up in surprise. He turned to Daehyun to see if he had noticed as well, and found him standing up, also staring wide eyed at the door. Daehyun shot Yongguk an apprehensive questioning look.

“We should tell them.” Yongguk mouthed to Daehyun, pulling out his phone. Swiftly, he dialled number seven on his speed dial and waited for the call to go through.

“Hello?” came the gruff reply, after three rings.

“Namjoon?” Yongguk asked in his low deep voice.

“Yongguk? What’s up?” Namjoon sounded a little surprised.

“Are you guys on your way to Haeundae by any chance?” Yongguk asked as Daehyun appeared behind him.

“Haeundae? No, we’re chilling at Jin hyung’s apartment. Why? Are we missing something good?” Namjoon asked, laughing.

“Namjoon, you guys should get here. Fast.” Yongguk said seriously, unnerving Namjoon.

“What happened? You sound horribly serious.” Namjoon’s voice was suddenly grim.

“Your new member…that girl…” Yongguk spoke cautiously.

“What about her?” Namjoon’s tone turned completely dark.

“She’s here with Eric hyung. Right now.” Yongguk said grimly, “And I don’t think she’s here of her own free will.”

“We’ll be there in thirty.” Yongguk heard Namjoon say before the line went dead.

“What did he say?” Daehyun asked, watching Yongguk slip the phone back into his pocket.

“They’re on the way.” Yongguk answered, striding to where the boss of club Shinhwa stood with the scared cowering girl next to him, “Let’s find out what’s going on.”

“Eric hyung!” Yongguk called out loudly, attracting the attention of the man in question along with the people around.

“Ah, Jepp*, Dae.” Eric Mun shot Yongguk a crooked smile, “How you boys doing?”

“We’re doing fine as usual.” Yongguk smirked, “But, what’s up with you? We hardly ever see you at the parties these days.”

“You know how it is. I’m a busy man. I don’t really have time for parties.” Eric shrugged, his jaw.

“You must be free tonight, then. You’re here when we don’t even have a party.” Daehyun commented from behind Yongguk.

“I’m afraid not, Dae.” Eric sneered, turning to look at the frightened girl next to him, restrained by one of his workers, “I’m here for business.”

“Business?” Yongguk asked, glancing at Ye Seul himself, not missing the hesitantly pleading look that she shot him.

“I’m adding a new gem to my collection.”  Eric nodded, grabbing Ye Seul’s elbow, “Well, we’re kinda busy, so we’ll go on ahead.”

With a flamboyant wave, Eric began to pull her towards the stairs, that led to the more hidden and sinister part of the club. Daehyun took a step forward, shooting Yongguk a panicked look.

“Hey, Eric hyung!” Yongguk called out, “Isn’t that the girl from yesterday? The new member of BTS?”

Eric stopped short at his words and turned around slowly.

“You must be mistaken.” He said with a forced smile, “I don’t think you’ve seen this girl before.”

The shocked look that Ye Seul shot Eric was confirmation that Eric was up to no good. And seeing that he was leading Ye Seul upstairs, Yongguk had a pretty good idea what he had in mind.

“I’m quite sure, though.” Yongguk argued, “I’m not likely to forget such an amazing dancer.”

“Well, it’s none of your business.” Eric growled through gritted teeth, tugging at Ye Seul’s arm and beginning to walk away.

“Wait, what?” Ye Seul suddenly screamed, “You said I just had to stay for this party!”

“Shut up and keep walking!” Eric thundered at her in a threatening voice, pushing her forward, “Don’t look back. Just walk!”

“No!” Ye Seul yelled, turning to Yongguk and Daehyun, “Help me!”

“Eric hyung!” Yongguk voice had become low and dangerous, “Jin won’t be happy when he finds out! You don’t want to make Jin angry!”

“What Jin doesn’t know, won’t hurt him.” Eric sneered, “And he won’t know if you remember to keep your trap shut!”

“You know Jin will find out!” Daehyun said angrily, “It’s not the first time you’ve done this! And Jin threw a fit even when he had nothing to do with the girl!”

“You know Jin has taken responsibility for her!” Yongguk growled, “You might make the rules for the parties, but you follow Jin’s rules when it comes to s. And rule number one is you don’t lay a hand on s.”

Choosing not to reply, Eric merely jerked his head and five men appeared out of nowhere to form a barrier between Eric and the boys. Four of them grabbed Yongguk and Daehyun, while the remaining one took orders from Eric.

“Keep them at bay.” Eric ordered quietly, before dragging Ye Seul towards the back entrance of the club instead of the stairs, “We’ll have to get her to another location. I’m pretty sure those two have called Bangtan already. One of you get the car ready.”

Yongguk struggled against his captors violently, looking around for s. To his relief, they seemed to have noticed the commotion and were making their way towards them.

“Himchan! Youngjae! Jongup!” Yongguk yelled, his voice thundering throughout the club, “Stop them!”

Daehyun noted with relief that Ye Seul’s struggling was slowing them down, until the man with Eric bashed her head against the door, knocking her out. He hauled her up over his shoulders and hurried after Eric.

“Hyung!” Daehyun let out a panicked scream, turning around, only to find the rest of s struggling against more men that had appeared out of nowhere. The rest of the people at the club didn’t seem to paying them much attention, probably because they thought this was just another drunk altercation.

“HYUNG!” Daehyun yelled, grasping the neck of one of his captor and trying to push him away, “HYUNG! THEY’RE GETTING AWAY!”

Yongguk looked around just in time to see Eric exit the back entrance of the club, the man carrying Ye Seul close in tow. He kicked back at his captor, trying to get away, only to be stopped by a sick punch to his gut. The rest of s were in no better condition to stop Eric from escaping with Ye Seul.

Just when Yongguk thought it was a lost cause and nothing could be done anymore, the door of the club burst open and seven furious boys charged in like a pack of angry dire wolves.

 Yongguk’s captor went down with a solid kick to the face from Namjoon. Finding himself free, Yongguk punched another man in the guts sending him sprawling down. Namjoon blocked an attack from behind, kicking the man right in the balls, and watched him go down with an agonised yell.

 Yoongi had freed Daehyun and the two were fighting off the men, three on one, back to back. Daehyun caught hold of the heads of two men, bashing them together, instantly knocking them out. Yoongi drove his fist through the mouth of another man, probably knocking out half his teeth.

 Jungkook sat on top of a man, bashing his face till it turned blue. Taehyung had another man in stranglehold and neatly drove his head into the wall, knocking him unconscious. Jimin stood on top of a table, firing kicks all around. Himchan caught a man trying to attack Jungkook from behind and punched him in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter