Chapter 1

That Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter will contain foul language and some violent scenes. 

"Giving up now?" Jackson asked after he punched Youngjae with blood dripping out of his fingertips. Youngjae was lying down the ground after he suffered from Jackson's hard punch.

"I am not giving up, you little ," he said and tried to stand up. Jackson smirked. "I am the little now? Who the started this then, you ?"

"Shut up!" Youngjae quickly stood up and punched Jackson hard on his face. Jackson fell down and was seen with blood dripping down his cheeks. "You were the one who punched first. Bull!"

Jackson managed to stand up and held Youngjae's neck enough to choke him."Hey, you better shut the up or I'll end your life." Jackson tightened his grip on Youngjae's neck. He tried to get out of Jackson's grip while trying to catch some air.

"F-f-uck y-yo-you J-jack-jackson. G-go t-to h-he-hell."

When he noticed that Youngjae was starting to be unconscious, he let go, saying, "Get a life, Youngjae. Don't be such a ing all the time."

* * *

Youngjae woke up, in a familiar place, called the hospital. He tried to sit up but his back was still aching. "," he muttered. His head was still aching and felt that a cast was wrapped around it. 

And just then, a doctor came inside the room. "Ah, Youngjae. You're awake now, how are you feeling?"

"I feel like . Why am I here anyway, I need to beat the out of Jackson," he replied annoyed. "Yeah, Mr. Wang is at another room. And you are here because the last time you were seen unconscious." 

"So what? I'm fine now, so let me go," he answered rudely.

"Not so fast, Choi Youngjae. You won't be able to punch and fight people. Your parents knew about this, and they are going to meet you later." The doctor remained calm and collected. "And besides, you still need to rest."

"Fine, it. I'll rest." Youngjae pulled the blanket closer to him and tried to sleep despite of his continuous headache. He heard the door opened and closed in a few seconds and knew that the doctor left.

"Piece of ," he muttered with his eyes closed.

 

 

"Since when did you became like this?!"

His father continued yelling at him while his mother was trying to be calm. "We raised you well, and you became like this?! How dare you!"

Youngjae had his head up high with his signature rude face as if he's the son of Satan. "No, how dare you! You didn't took care of me well! And m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter