Her Blast

Blast
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a long night. The moons declare its power of the night, its bright light that shines the dark night. Accompanied by thousands of stars, glittering trough the sky.

Nothing can be heard, everything’s so silent. Except a little sob, come from a girl sitting by a bench in her backyard.

There she is, denying every single thing of beauty that night. She claimed since it’s so silent, there’s no one here, no one will hear her. Only the moon and the stars keep her company. Just like every single nights.

She is so lonely, she’s desperate for another person’s presence. Not even those thousand of stars and the bright light of the moon can fill the emptiness in her heart.

You must be wonder what happen. What the hell in the world had happened to make this girl sob silently but so pierce?

I’ll tell you the story

It was the very exact same night around 4 years ago. The same bright moon, the same stars. The very same place, but what can be heard from that same girl is not a sob, its laughter. So calming so happy so sincere.

Her name is Jung Jia.

Wonder what made her laugh or rather who?

Of course it was Choi Minho, her boyfriend. The boyfriend she loves so much, she adored him more than anyone in the world. To her, he is the perfect boyfriend who will always make her laugh. Someone who shares the incurable disease called love with her. Someone who made firsts doesn’t always sound so bad. Yes, she shared many firsts with him, like first love, first kiss, first date and even her first crime. Funny right, they’re also partner in crime!

But you know, it wasn’t the crime that needed the police officer to handle, it’s just some crime of youth. The crime youngsters always do, like placing a spider in your teacher’s desk, prank one of your classmates so they would get a good scolding from the teacher, and many more. And one of them is giving your little brother a chocolate so he will dirty himself and walk all around the house. Well, of course your mom knows it was both of you giving him chocolate. You and Minho will get a good scolding if only your dad didn’t come out from his office with some funny chocolate beard and all of you just laughed your off. You knew it was Minho who did it while your dad’s sleeping in his office.

That time was just a really happy moment. Minho is really close with her family, he is like a son to her parents.

Wonder what Jung Jia loves so much about Choi Minho? She, herself didn’t really know, what she knows is that she love everything about that boy. She love to caress his hair, she love to see his eyes that looked intently at her, she love to hear how his little hoarse voice sound so soft, she love to hold his gentle hands, she love to feel his warm hugs, she love to taste his sweet kisses.

You might think that they’re the most perfect couple in the universe, but they’re not. I’m not going to call them the perfect couple, instead I think they’re just the most beautiful couple.

Of course they fight, but not for long. The longest one is just for 2 days, for a damn stupid reason.

When you’re in love, do you ever think ‘this moment won’t last forever, one day, for sure, he is not going to be a part of my journey anymore, and he will become the stranger across the street’?

Have you ever ask your boyfriend what are you to them? Have you ever made it clear what they’re to you?

Well, Choi Minho and Jung Jia always did

Please log in to read the full chapter