cotton candy

hello. also, i love you.

800 w

Streams of moonlight seep in through the curtains and light snoring fills the room. Jongin lies awake, his eyes trained on the ceiling above and his arm around the sleeping figure beside him. He turns on his side, his eyes tracing the outline of the sleeping male in front of him. Kyungsoo's eyelids flutter and his lips twitch the slightest bit. Jongin smiles, bringing his finger up and with gentle touches, slides his forefinger across Kyungsoo's bottom lip; Kyungsoo swats away Jongin's hand and buries his head between two pillows, his breathing slows down once again until he's back to dreaming.

*

Jongin feels too warm. There is a weight pinning him down to the bed that wasn't there the night before. He takes in a deep breath and inhales the scent of lavender and vanilla, Kyungsoo's body wash. Jongin cracks his eyes open and looks down at the mop of curly, brown hair and brings his hands up to wrap them around the human heater on top of him. Kyungsoo sighs against Jongin's shoulder and plants his lips against the younger's neck, not kissing, just resting them there. It tickles Jongin, but he doesn't make a sound in fear of waking Kyungsoo. Even though he is sure that Kyungsoo is awake. Jongin guesses they can pretend a little longer.

*

A little longer turns into three long hours. The sun is high up in the sky and a group of clouds swim gently in the sky. Some are gray and others are a blinding white. Again, Jongin feels too warm. His arms are still around Kyungsoo's form, holding the boy in place and close to his heart. Jongin feels Kyungsoo squirm in his arms and soon enough, Kyungsoo is rolling off of Jongin and face planting against his pillow. Jongin's eyes are open as he watches, or rather, hears Kyungsoo groan and stretch, resulting in the smaller hitting Jongin with his fist. It doesn't hurt. It tickles. This time Jongin does let out a chuckle and Kyungsoo raises himself on his elbows and shakes his hair out of his face. He turns to look at Jongin and grins sleepily. "What are you laughing at, pretty boy?"

Jongin continues to laugh. He reaches out and grabs both of Kyungsoo's wrists and pins the male beneath him. Kyungsoo's eyes are bright as he looks up at Jongin. There is something about waking up next to Kyungsoo that has Jongin's heart fluttering. And there is something about the way Kyungsoo looks up at him that has Jongin falling in love all over again. Jongin doesn't answer. Instead, he leans in and presses his lips against Kyungsoo's in a chaste kiss. When Jongin pulls away Kyungsoo's face has flushed the prettiest pink and Jongin swoops down to kiss him again, longer.

A sigh of pleasure leaves Kyungsoo as he brings his legs up to wrap them around Jongin's waist, bringing them closer. Birds chirp outside the bedroom window and wind blows in from the east, causing the trees to tremble and the leaves the fall to the ground below. Clouds have blocked the sun from entering through the window, and yet it feels too hot all of a sudden. Jongin releases Kyungsoo's right wrist and opts to slide his right hand through Kyungsoo's messy hair, gripping the male's hair and bringing him closer to kiss him deeper. Kyungsoo loses himself in the way Jongin touches him tenderly like if he were fragile glass that could break at any moment.

Jongin's heart pounds in his chest and he feels so light. He feels like everything is slowing down around them and it's just the two of them. All noises dim down and the only sounds they hear are the ones they create together. Jongin loses himself in what is Kyungsoo and the noises that emit from his throat. Small pleas of kiss me more, longer, harder. Jongin introduces his tongue to Kyungsoo, sliding it against the seams of Kyungsoo's lips until the elder opens his mouth and accepts Jongin's wet tongue. Their tongues meet in the middle and slide against each other. And they breathe heavily through their noses until Jongin pulls away, a string of saliva hanging from their lips.

Jongin rests his forehead against Kyungsoo's, pecking the boy once more and cracking a smile when Kyungsoo whines and attemps to hide his flushed cheeks. "Don't hide from me, Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo turns his head to the side, his face and neck a bright red. "But Jongin, my face is red!"

Jongin chuckles lightly and cups Kyungsoo's cheek, turning the elder's face to look at him. "I think you look beautiful like this." He pecks Kyungsoo's nose. "You look cute." His right cheek.

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, but smile nonetheless.

"My beautiful Kyungsoo."



a/n: if there are any mistakes or grammer errors i'll fix them later. thanks for reading! c:
edit: had to fix some things. also, i didn't want jongin to use hyung or anything.