Beautiful you(cinderella) 2

Magical you

Taekwoon's POV

suddenly I walked up to a banging sound.I must've dozed off while I was thinking .And then it registered, aunt yaeshin is in my room.this must be important, she never comes inside if it isn't important, saying that I disgust her.

"get up when I come to your room you bastard.I have something for you to do" she scremed and I got up facing her"

"JRC is holding a program to recruite a composer for their project, and I'm thinking of sending Mark and Jack there"

"so" I raised my eyebrows.

"you know Jack and Mark can't even think of composing, so you are going too."

"why me?"

"I know you've been composing and that you're quite good at it too.I looked through your room so don't even try to pretend."she glared at me.why is she the one glaring? I should be the one who's angry.she looked through my room.

"so you're gonna go to the programme and do their work and make sure your work isn't good so you wouldn't be choosen.It's a programme where you don't reveal your face so you shouldn't worry about showing your pathetic face to anyone"

"and what made you think that I would do this for you?" I'm angry now .this is over the limit .I can't let them use me like THAT.

"If you do it ,I would let you out of the room and I may consider letting you move out"

"do you think I would beleive you and let you use me just for that.no thanks. I will just stay here gladly."

"YOU BASTARD .THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME FOR GIVING YOU A HOUSE TO LIVE IN AND FEEDING YOU ALL THESE YEARS." now she's fuming

"You didn't give me a house.this is more like a prison.actually prison would be mich better. if you ignored me backthen, I would've lived better and also you made me work more than you feed me.NO I WOULD NEVER EVER LET YOU USE MY WORK"

"OK THEN, YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS.I'M GONNA RUIN YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND'S LIFE IF YOU DON'T DO THIS .I'LL MAKE SURE HE CAN'T EVEN WALK ON THE ROAD OR MAYBE I COULD RUIN HIS PRETTY FACE. SO I'M GONNA GIVE YOU EXACTLY A HOUR TO RECONSIDER.IF NOT YOU'LL NEVER SEE YOUR BOYFRIEND'S FACE AGAIN" she yelled and stomped away from my room.

I slid down the wall I want to scream .I want to scream really loud.first of all I don't even know why she think Hongbin's my boyfriend .he's not and he never will be.I really can't think of him like that.he's like a brother and it sounds so wrong to think of him like that.what do I do now. she always uses hongbin to make me do stuff.uhhh frustrating.

I mean my work is useless if I can't use them right? I gave up on that dream long ago.If I can atleast use them to protect my friend ,I should right? yeah my friend is much more important than some compositions and my pride.yeah so I  sat around for another half an hour making up my mind and went down to tell her.

"I'll do it"

"I knew you would do it. good boy.now you have to do a good job because Ravi will be there too.you need to make Mark and Jack impress Ravi so we can work with him.now go pack your bags you'll be going tomarrow.I already got you a mask and a pair of shades."

"oh and remember this very well you are never to reveal your identity to anyone ever okay?at the finishng day everyone is going to reveal their identities but you're gonna come back before that .if you're not here by  12PM on sunday you are gonna regret that okay? you know what will happen!"

............

so now I'm at the building where the programme is held,cramped in a room with all the other contestents who are wearing masks and shades.It looks weird but it's for a reason . there are really famous people here like Ravi.and on the front of the mask our name is printed .mine is Leo.only Mark and Jack knows it's me.

so they informed us about the rules and that today we can just relax and compose something unique that conveys ourselves and next day we're gonna choose partners and work as pairs.

only good thing about this is we get rooms to ourselves.so that means meatheads can't bother me there because it's prohibited to meet eachother after allowed time duration.wah finally FREEDOM.I was actually looking forward after hearing that and when I got to the room I almost died.there was this huge fluffy bed in the middle and a wooden desk and a chair near the window.it even had a attached bathroom.It's been too long since I slept in a bed.I jumped in it and almost thought to never get up but decided against it and moved to wash up and then I called hongbin to update him . He was really happy to know that I came here until I told him why I came.then he was furious.but he calmed down when I said that It was the same reason as why I not moved out(which I never told him)but he said he trusts me and beleive that I have a good enough reason for it,BUT  when he comes back he will burn down the HH if she didn't let me move out.then he made me promise to call everyday and update him.I'm so glad I have a friend like him.

So the day went on with me composing three pieces in different styles atleast untill 12AM.and finally got to sleep.

Next morning we were told to submit our compositions and it was too late when I realised that the composition I made for myself was switched with mark's.

after submiting we were told to hangout with eachother and get to know each other .I talked a little with a few and just sat in a corner until they announced evaluation results.they called us one by one and starte to comment on our works infront of everyone.when my name was called I was ready to get criticised really badly but that didn't happen and they praised me.that's when I realise that I messed up.instead of me Mark was scolded and I can feel that I'm going to get a beating. but that angered me ,I have to work for them and get beaten too.after that they told us to view each other's work and find a matching partner for the duet work and rest of the week we have to do three projects and hand them over on saturday,so the results can be given on sunday.

I turned around to just get to my room before meatheads catch me,but luck wasn't on my side.luck has never been on my side .they grabbed me by my hand and dragged me to a storage room and pushed me to the floor

"ya you little piece of .you swapped it right?you wanted this to  happen so I would get embarassed in public. didn't you?" he kicked me in the ribs.

".it was an accident I didn't mean for this to happen" I muttered through my teeth.

"oh now trying to act all innocent after being a "

and that was it I can't hold back any longer ."YOU WOUDN'T HAVE BEEN EMBARASSED IF YOU COULD COMPOSE . RIGHT I FORGOT YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE A CHILDRENS ' POEM WITH 4 SENTENCES BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING CALLED A BRAIN MOST OF THE PEOPLE HAVE.I SPENT THE WHOLE DAY COMPOSING SONGS FOR YOU NOW I HAVE TO GET BEATEN TOO.WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I think that was the loudest I've ever spoken but I soon regretted it.because suddenly kicks are thrown everywhere and I couldn't even feel my own body.untill someone shout.

"STOP IT!" it was a tall man with a deep voice .his voice is really deep even deeper than binnie's.his mask had the name Larva written on it.

"what the hell man.I came here to ask you to be my partner because your composition was great and it's not even yours and it turned out you are some jerk who hits people."he yelled at Jack.

"whatever man. I never wanted to be your partner and I'm pairing up with Mark anyway.you can make the original composer be your partner but don't expect too much,because he won't do much for himself.he's pathetic and worthless like that.have a good time!"with that Jack started to walk towards the door;

"I'm going to report you"the deep voice hissed.

"no you won't ,if you do you'll be ruining a life "with that he gave a smirk and went out the door.

then larva person huffed frustratedly and came towards me.I quickly bowed my head thinkng that he's gonna yell at me but he didn't.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked softly.and that made my heart flutter because he has this really deep voice.but he made it softer as much as he can like I would break if he talk loudly.

"yeah I'm fine.Thank you for helping me" I said and sat up.

"liar ,I can see that you're bruised .c'mmon let's go and ice it."with that he took my hand and pulled me up.his hand felt so nice and warm and that warmth spreaded through my whole being.suddenly I was so flustered and my cheeks felt really warm I was glad that I had this mask on.

what is happening to me? I've never felt like this before.

he never let go of my hand so I followed him wherever he's going and we ended up at a secluded little bench which is surrounded by some trees behind the building after making a stop to get an icepack.he was still holding on to my hand tightly and I didn't want to let go either so I held onto it tight as I can too.when we finally sat down at the bench he let go of my hand.and slowly turned to me .it looked like he was stariing at me but I couldn't tell with the shades.and I suddenly wished that I could see his eyes.because they must look really genuine and kind at least that's what I imagined.

"so I'm not gonna ask you why you do that.because I'm sure you have a good enough reason to do that. I just want to ask if you'd want to be my partner?"

"no don't choose me .I can't do well for myself because of that reason and I don't want you to fail because of me."

"I don't care.I didn't come here to win this.let's be friends."

"I would love to but are you sure you wanna do this?" he just nodded and I couldn't for the life of me think of a reason as to why he wanted to be friends with me,and I don't know why ,but for some reason I trusted this sranger.so I nodded back.

"oh I almost forgot .Lift your shirt up"

"huh"

"lift your shirt up so I can Ice your bruises"

so I lifted up my shirt and he came closer to ice my bruises and that made me blush madly and my heart was racing too. he finished icing my bruises and looked up.

"oh you're blushing.your ears are so red.cute haha.you must be shy then." that made me lower my head.and he laughed loudly.his laugh sounded so nice.

"so you're shy.you don't talk much,your voice is cute and you are a great composer. see? I know a lot about you.

he said and I was so embarassed I couldn't even talk.

"anyway my name is wonshik" I looke up surprised because he said his name.

"what ?we are going to be friends anyway.and I just revealed my name not surname ,there can be so many wonshiks out there."he explained himself.

"Taekwoon"

"huh"

"my name"

"oh"

and just like that we got to know each other and talked through the day.he was such a fun and nice guy.surprisingly he made me laugh and made me talk a lot too .all in all we were talking about such random things we didn't feel the time passing by.when it was time to go we exchanged numbers and messaged through the night until we fell asleep.

and the next day he came into my room and we worked on the project.he insisted on helping me with Jack's one eventhough I refused.surprisingly we have a lot in cmmon and it was really fun until hongbin called me.

he's been annoying since last night when I told him about wonshik. he's been teasing me about having a crush on wonshik even though I told him sternly that I DID NOT.I admitted to myself that I maybe a little attracted to the man because everytime we are close I feel really warm.but no way in hell I'm gonna tell hongbin about that.

"hello"

"yeah stop calling me every 3 hours"

"I just wanted to know if you finally got your first kiss" that made me blush so hard i thought I'll permanantly stay red because I admit I might or might not have imagined it a little."

"ya you're being annoying .you know that?"

"ooohh so now you've finally got a crush.you are already sick of me" he said and started making weird kissing noises.

"you're weird"

"yeah but you love me'

"yeah yeah I love you! now I'm going to hang up bye" I ended the call and turned around .

"who is that? is that your boyfriend?" somehow wonshik sounded angry but why would he be angry.

"no it's hongbin.he's the friend I told you about"

"oh that bean" he sounded relaxed.

then the rest of the day went smoothly.we bonded really fast.and it made me realise that we have this weird connection.weird but it felt good.being with him made me feel safer and warmer.I've felt more alive than I've ever felt in about 7 years.

that night I got a message telling me to sneak out and come to the bench we first talked so I went there and you could say we talked but we were mostly quiet,not awkward or anythin just comfortable. Wonshik said that he loves looking at stars.that's when I really wanted to see his face.I was sure he's beautiful.beautiful than anything I've ever seen.

......

both the next days we spent together composing and just hanging out.and all those times spent with him didn't help my crush on him at all.it was too much I couldn't hold it in anymore so I finally admitted to hongbin that I like wonshik.and hongbin was so smug about it I almost wanted to kill him.but I knew he was happy for me.but I didn't know if wonshik liked me back or not.

but in the thirdnight I snuck out,before I even had to call his name someone grabbed me and I was suddenly pulled into a broad chest.I almost screamed but I recognize that warmth.and when I looked up sure enough he was there holding his index finger to his lips and pointing at something something.there was a security guard going around the building.so I hugged him even tighter and buried my face in his neck.my heart was racing so fast . I could feel his heartbeat too and that's when I knew that my feelings are mutual.he held me tighter to him and rubbed circles on my back .it felt so comfortable that I almost dozed off but then he made us sit on the bench after the guard went away.and then he took my hands and held it really tightly.

"Taekwoon-ah can I just see your eyes.I really want to see your face but it's against the rules .just seeing your eyes won't hurt right? I just nodded because I so badly wanted to see him too.and he took off my shades.

I was so embarassed and bent my head but he lifted it up and took off his shades too.that's when I lost my breath because they were much more beautiful than I ever imagined.they were the most genuine eyes I've ever seen and they were so kind looking and really cute .because they had this droopy nature.

"They are beautiful"wonshik whispered and It broke from my trance.

"huh"

"your eyes. they're beautiful.more beautiful than I ever imagined" he whispered again.

well that made me red all over again and after that moment we both said nothing and just leaned against each other and watched the stars.

next day we worked till our heads hurts and finally submitted our works.

because on sunday  I have to leave early I packed my bags.but that night I couldn't sleep.because I kept remembering that I have to leave him.I know I have his number and we can meet up .but what if I couldn't .what if my aunt didn't let me.I don't think I could bear that.I like him so much it hurts.And at the back of my head "once he see me he wouldn't like me " thought kept bugging me.so next morning when he came in my room and kept chatting endlessly about his friends I fell asleep on his shoulder until he woke me up hours later.

"taekwoonie wake up.'

"huh"

"wake up .I want to tell you something"

"what is it" I asked while rubbing the sleep out of my face.

"before they announce the results I just wanted us to see each other's faces so I'm gonaa get this thing off okay? then you do it" he said and removed it.

and that's when I really died bcause here I was sitting infront of the  world famous Ravi the rapper.and he looked much more handsome than any of the pictures i've seen of him.I can't beleive that I fell in love with him.him of all people.but I didn't care .I want to be together with him.

"I know you may be surprised .but taekwoonie you have to hurry because we only have 15 minutes till 12PM"

"what did you say? it"s 11.45AM .? oh my god I need to go ."I stood up and ran around the room picking my stuff and started for the door because I have to go.if I didn't go the whole reason why I was here will just get wasted.

"wait taekwoonie where are you going? "

"wonshik-ah ,I don't have much time.this is regarding the thing i've never told you about.the thing that got me here in the first place .I've got your number so we'll meet up and I'll explain to you.okay? now  I've got to go "I ran to the door.

"taekwoonie wait!I like you.would you go on a date with me?"he suddenly said but his voice cracked.and that got me to stop .

I turned around and saw his tears ,so I ran up to him and gave him a tight hug.

"I like you too wonshik-ah" I said and kissed his cheek.

"but I really got to go now" he just looked at me with tear filled eyes and gave me a kiss on the forehead "bye and take care"it was so gentle that it almost made me stay and just forget about going home.but I knew I had to go .so I quickly ran .

"I'll call you and oh I would definitely go on that date with you."I yelled while running. that all happened so fast like not even in 3 minutes .I couldn't even remember that moment well. but my forehead still had the warmth his lips left and it tingled.my heart felt like it was coming out of my chest but I had to focus on the task at the hand.

I made it in time but soon got locked in my room because Jack didn't make it and they complained about me cheating..and she got my phone so I only had time to send wonshik just a hi with a heart.and that made me miserable .

so I was locked in my room for three days and I got really miserable.I really missed wonshik and the thought that he may think I abondened him and move on, ate at me.it was so cold too because it's winter and all I wanted was to curl up in wonshik's embrace.I was really enraged and at the same time so sad I couldn't even get myself to eat.all I could do was just go over all the moments we had and it didn't make things any better.but then at the fourth day my aunt suddenly came barelling to room yelling and threw a phone at me.it had a news article and it read:

 The famous rapper Ravi is searching for this mysterious composer that he met at the JRC project who impressed hm so much but disapeared before he got a chance to know his name and they lost contact although they were said to be close.so the only thing he have is a composition made by this mysterious person whoose second name is said to be taekwoon.and anyone who will be able to finish the second part will be given a chance to prove if he's this taekwoon"

"so you are telling me you didn't cheat. you rotten little liar.no you are never going to meet him again and I already broke your phone.and you will never get out of here."

He didn't move on.he's searching for me.I need to go and find him.what is that composition?oh it was beautiful liar .I kept it to give it to him.I'm glad he found it.:these thoughts kept running through my head.

she left and the thought of never meeting him broke my heart .I should've atleast told him my full name and a adress.so like that I was a crying mess for about two days until one day hongbin came and called for me through my door.

"taekwoonie hyung. are you there?"

"honbin-ah are you there?but how?"

"taekwoonie hyung are you okay ? it's cold out there. and I snuck in"

"bin-ah get me out of here"I sobbed.I don't even care how pathetic I sound anymore.

"please I have to see Ravi"

"I know hyung .I know .don't worry.I'm definitely going to bring Ravi here today.infact these past few days all i've been doing is following him around with your composition.but he never noticed me."hyung  today I'm definetely going to tell him.remember? I have your beautiful liar composition with me so wait okay?"

he said and I heard footsteps.I was so glad that he was my friend at that moment.

 

if this is any good comment please.I would like comments more than votes or subscribes.

so this is the second part and I still couldn't finish it .I wrote since 11Am and now it's 9PM nonstop.so I'm going to write a third part to this story later.