Beautiful you(cinderella) 1

Magical you

Taekwoon's POV

It's so cold and here I am frozen to my bones in my so called room which is the attic.How did I even end up here?.Don't even get me starting on that.I was happy,until I lost my parents and ended up at my aunts house.if it is just the aunt then it would've been better .(not a lot though) but no. there had to be two huge monkeys with nothing in their heads who are supposed to be my cousins.no I don't consider them as my family.How can I? They bullies me to no end and made my school life hell.I thought when I turned 18 I would be able to get out of here ,but as you can see I didn't and I'm still suffering.why? you may ask. It's because of my friend .and no he don't know about this ,if he knew he would be furious and probably burn down this house.

you see when I was 15 my parents died in a car crash.They were great people and loving parents.My dad was a famous composer. famous because of his great work but not by his real name,because he didn't want to be famous as a person he just wanted his work to be loved .so since I was little I learned music and loved to compose.and My dad used to play soccer with me every weekend.He loved soccer .one of the lot of things we shared in common.I miss him.I missed playing with him and I miss my mom's beautiful smile too.If they were here ,my life would've been so much better.so much happier.so when they died I had to go live with my aunt who's the only relative I had.She owns a talent agency, HH entertainment.It's a famous company.not as famous as JRC entertainment though,not even close.that agency has this really ridiculously successful rapper named Ravi and since then that company became the top in the industry and my aunt is always trying to get him to collaberate with her company so she can earn more money.anyway when I first came to aunt's house she was nice and those meatheads minded their own business.but when the days passed they began to order me around and if I refused they would hit me .you see even though I was tall those idiots were inhumanly large.I guess it's because they eat like pigs.my aunt pretended like she didn't see them bullying me at first but then she began to make me work too.soon enough I did all the work around the house and she made me work at her agency too.whether it is working at the cafeteria ,helping a camera crew orcleaning and I became there slave like that.she then managed to kick me out of my rooom and made me sleep in the attic .It didn't even had a heater or a bed .I only had a pillow and a few blankets and a little broken down closet to keep my clothes.and also all of my books were on the floor.

Even at the school my dear cousins made sure to not leave me alone .and harasses me infront of everybody and then I bacame the target of every bully in the school.no one stood up for me.hell I can't even stand up for me so why would anyone?most people didn't care and other people were too scared.so like that I beacame a loner that gets bullied everyday so that's why I hate school with a passion.but there was one thing that I loved about school.that was soccer pracice .that was the only time I could be free.but after about a year they had to ruin that too.In high school my idiot cousins joined the team too.they had large builds so they were useful but since then my team started ignoring me too.I was so lonely I almost thought jumping out of a brige.but then hongbin came barelling in to my life with his huge smile and changed it.He was a popular student with his good looks and good grades.being the bascketball team captain must've helped too.he was perfect in everyway so most of the girls had a crush on him.wherever he go a crowd follows him.so when he started to greet me whenever he saw me in the hallways it didn't make sense to me.and then I thought that must be because he's nice like that regardless of what I thought about him as popular student with a big head.and then the thing happend.Jack and Mark(the cousins) were furious at me because I didn't finish their homework and they got detention.yes I do their home work because they are literal meatheads and yesterday after school I had to work at the company and when I finished cleaning It was almost 2 PM and when I got home I started on their work but I must've fallen asleep .so I expected this but that didn't mean it hurt any less.I was on the floor and they were kicking me while telling me how worthless and pathetic I am.and I accepted it because I am pathetic.I couldn't even stand up for myself.I let myself get pushed around.but then a deep voice was heard and hongbin was standing there telling them to stop.I was so confused .why is he sticking up for me.?

"ya pretty boy don't get invoved in this.I know you're popular .but I wouldn't hesitate to flatten your pretty face too"Mark shouted.

"yeah and anyway why would you even stick up for this worthless little piece of "Jack added.and those words hurt.I know I should've been used to them now.but it hurts because how true those words are and that broke me and all the tears I suppressed came out. I thought Honbin would leave then but no, he challanged those meatheads and surprisingly fought very well.when they realise they are going to loose those two left muttering about how this isn't worth their time.hongbin then crouched down infront of me and asked If I was alright.but I couldn't lift my head .I was so ashemed of how pathetic I looked.beaten down and crying.but he waited until I was calmed down kepping a hand on my shoulder and when I finally looked up he looked at me with this genuinly concerned eyes so I couldn"t hold it any longer and I asked him why he is doing this.he looked baffeled by my sudden question and just stared at me .

"tell me honestly.why are you doing this?are you playing a joke?"I know I sounded harsh but I was frustated because why would someone like him help someone pathetic like me.but he didn't look offended.he just gave me this slight smile and said"because I wanted to help you.and I wanted to be your friend.But you always ignore me. "I'm a loner and I get bullied everyday .so why would you?it dosn't make sense."

"no it does .you seem like you don't have friends so I want to be your friend.see! it makes perfect sense" he said happily with a huge dimpled smile on his face.

"whatever" I said and stood up to get going.

"but are you okay? don't you want to go see the nurse"he questioned.

"I'm fine.anyway thank you for your help.so leave now .go to your friends" and I walked away.but he decided to follow me.annoying.

"nope I'm going to stay with you and be your friend."he said and followed me.so the whole day he followed me everywhere and never once stopped talking.he talked about everthing and anything and made these really lame jokes but when he got no reaction from me he pouted but never stopped.honestly I enjoyed his annoying presence but I knew he would get sick of me by the end of the day so I decided to not care.and as predicted the next day he was nowhere to be seen.but when the lunch came around he surprised me by siting with me and lot of people stared.but he didn't care he just ate happily while chatting loudly and I decided to give him a chance .so when I replied to his questions and chuckled at one of his silly jokes he stared at me like he saw a ghost .so I flicked his forehead and told him to stop staring and eat.then he smiled at me and made me do a handshake to prove that we are friends .so childish.so as weeks flew by I opened up to him more and we really became friends but then I noticed that he started getting hate too and he was being pushed around by bullies too.ofcourse I know he can defend himself unlike me because he did taekwondo.he actually invited me too and I'm considering it.but if it weren't for me he won't face that.Hongbin is such a good hearted person and he helped me a lot.honestly I actually enjoy coming to school now and I promised to stay as his friend.while I was deep in my thoughts some girls cornered me in the hallway .

I was confused because they looked angry.did I do anything to them?

"hey you pathetic boy stay away from hongbin oppa .can't you see that you are ruining his life by your wortheless existence.what are you thinking hanging out with someone perfect like him" that stabbed right through my heart.and then they pushed me and stomped away to a classroom.

but they are right .I AM ruining his life.so I decided .even if it hurts me I need to protect my friend.so at the lunch period I ignored him.even though he was chatting enthusiastically about his new shoes.

but then he noticed and asked if something was wrong.so I decided that this was the time and looked him in the eye.but I couldn't hold it longer so as I said my next words I stared at the table."Don't talk to me anymore.don't even come near me aymore.you disgust me .I hate you.I always hated you but I kept you close because then I wouldn't get bullied.see it now? I used you ,now that I don't want you ,you should go.get out of my life" I screamed at his face and ran away from the cafeteria.I can't .I really can"t look at him .I don't want to see the hurt in his eyes.and it hurts so much I was crying so I went to the soccer field and cried my eyes out.and after a hour or so I washed up and went to the soccer practice.

so during the soccer practice I kept zoning out because I couldn't stop myself from thinking about my words.but I wished I didn't do that.because Mark and Jack got a real opertunity to bully me.normally it wouldn't happen during soccer practice because I'm really good at it.but this made me a target and before I could even think my face met the grass and a searing pain shot through my leg. when I looked at it I saw that It was bent in a really odd angle and realised that it was probably broken.but then it dawned on me .this means that there's a chance that I wouldn't probably get a chance to play soccer again.no no no I can't lose  the only 2 things that matter in my life in the same day. so I decided to find hongbin and admit that I didn't mean my words when I shouted at him .so I stood up ignoring the pain and wobbled through the soccer field.I didn't even realise I was crying till I felt water droplets hit my neck.

Hongbin's POV

I was really suprised when taekwoon screamed at me at lunch but I knew he didn't mean any of that.he couldn't even look at my eyes and he even had tears in his eyes.I knew he was feeling guilty that I was having a hard time.but he should know that I don't really care about those jerks and I really want to be his friend.honestly he's such a good person and a fun person to hang out with and he's really smart too .I can't really understand why people do that to him.anyway he's and idiot for thinking that I would get out of his life just because he said so .no I'm going to stick to him like gum.so as I was standing upto go after him I heard some girls talking.

"good thing you told him to get away from hongbin oppa ,that guy is such a pathetic loser" and that made my blood boil and it also confirmed my suspision he didn't want to get me away.so instead of yanking those girl's hair out I decided go search for him.but when I couldn't find him I decided to give him some time to cool down and went to my class.but that didn't stop me from worrying.what if he's somewhere getting beaten?so when the bell rang I quickly packed up and ran towards the soccer stadium because I knew he had practice.so as I was running I was too busy checking the time on myphone I didn't notice that someone was coming my way and we collided and that person fell to the floor.so when I recovered from the shock and saw taekwoon hyung's face I was surprised and more surprised that he was crying .no scratch that he was full on sobbing, so I quickly went to his side .

"taekwoon hyung .why are you crying? are you okay?"I asked and he suddeny cling to my shirt and started crying harder.so I was really worried but tried soothing him.

"bin-ah don't go.don't leave .I never meant anything I said.so please don't leave .you are the only friend I have" he mumbled while crying.

"hyungniim don't worry.I won't leave even if you asked me.I knew you never meant what you said .you can't act .you know that pabo hyung?I'm going to bug you for the rest of your life"I said and that earned me a chuckle but he clutched  my shirt tighter like I would disapear.

"hyung you know what? you're a beautiful liar."at that he finally lifted his head and looked at me with confused eyes.honestly he looked cute with the red face from crying and big round curious eyes.so I laughed at his confusion.

"not because you are beautiful and you're a liar.because your lies are beautiful.and yeah I admit that you are beautiful and kind of cute too" I but that earned me a slap on the chest."what? I'm not flirting with you.it's just my opinion as a friend" I more."so now hyung let's go .let's eat ice cream "I said and stood up.but he only tried to stand up and sat back down with a pained cry .and that scared me.

"hyung.! hyung are you okay? what's wrong?" and then I saw his oddly twisted leg."oh my god what happend? did I do that? can you walk? should I call an ambulance?" I was frightened it was scary.

"Mark and Jack happend.I'm fi..." he suddenly looked like he was going to faint so I called an ambulance and went to the hospital.

Taekwoon's POV

when I wake up I was in a hospital bed with a cast on my leg and hongbin beside me.and my guess turned to be correct.they said I wouldn't be able to play soccer .they said even if I take rehabilitation I woudn't be able to play soccer as my carreer ,and just like that my dream was shattered.I was angry .I was angry because they took everything from me and I thought it's alrightif they can't take my dreams away but no they had to take that away too. honestly if hongbin wasn't by my side I would've killed myself.he came everyday to visit me and chatted endlessly and showed weird videos to me.and when I decided to not take rehabilitation he made me do it too.during that time he called me everyday too.but he had a question and I had to lie to him.he asked why my parents never came and I told him that they were away on a business trip.

so on the day I got released from the hospital he isisted on picking me up eventhough I said not to.so that's how we ended at my aunts house.and honbin staring at me with disbelief in his eyes.

"NO WAY. hyung don't tell me that Jack and Mark are your brothers."

"NO, but they are my cousins" I sighed .I knew this would happen.

"so you are staying at your aunt's house till your parents come from their business trip?" he asked curious.

I looked down .because honestly I felt guilty that I lied to him."no.I'm sorry bin-ah .I lied to you.My parents aren't on a business trip, they are dead .and my aunt doesn't care about me being in the hospital".

" oh.." I could tell that he was surprised and he couldn't think of anything to say.

"It's okay .I'm used to it anyway.don't worry. Do you want to come to my room?"

"okay.. and hyung ?"

"hmmm"

"uhh never mind. let's go to your room" he still looked dazed.

so I walked up to the attic and turned around."so this is my room" I said and threw my jacket on to the floor.

but somehow hongbin looked angry.  'uhh bin-ah?"

"hyung how can this be? THIS is your room? how can thay treat you like this? you're family.hyung it"s too cold out here and you don't even have a bed .how can you live like this? hyung you come and live with me" when he talked he had tears in his eyes.honestly I was moved because he cared so much but refused his offer saying that once I was 18 I can get out.

so he calmed down and looked around the room. while I was trying to tidy up my books a litttle ,he called me.

"hyung what is this? do you compose songs?did you write this at the hospital? hyuuuuung please sing this for me.pleeeeeease."when I turned around he was giving me puppy eyes while waving the paper in my face.

"no I can't sing"

"oh c'mmon don't lie .I've heard you humming and that sounds pretty good"

"but singing and humming is different"eventhough I argued I somehow ended up singing and when I finished ,hongbin had sparkling eyes.

"hyung that was so good and your voice is great. hyung I found you a new carreer .you know that I want to be a singer right? so let's be singers together .we could be a unit or something.and when we graduate we could get an apartment together too."he talked enthusiastically.

"hyung the song was so good but I think If there is a rap in the middle it would be a hit.and I ike the name beautiful liar.haha you stole my words"

so since then that became my dream.but that didn't happen.when we graduated I tried to move out but my aunt quickly stopped me by threatning me that she would make hongbin couldn't enter a single agency if I moved out.so that effectively stopped me and I told hongbin that I have a important reason to stay and not to question it but after sometime I would definitely get myself out of there.but I knew I wouldn't ever get out of there so just like that my last dream shattered and I accepted my fate.hongbin auditioned and lot of agencies choosed him  but he wanted to go to JRC .but they announced they won't recruit new people for a year so he decided to wait that year and went to collage.he still call me most of the days but I miss him.I got stuck here .they didn't even let me go to collage and I worked at her agency.but she don't even pay me.

and yesterday I fainted while helping a camera crew and she locked me up in my room saying this is my punishment for interrupting work.and that's how I'm locked in the attick in the begining of the winter without even a heater.

so guys if you think this is good pls comment and subscribe.and tell me what you thought in the comments.and also I know wonshik wrote beautiful liar, but for the story let's pretend it's taekwoon.I posted this by mistake so I'll update the next part today too.it was originally supposed to be a one chapter.and sorry for lack of wontaek in this chapter.but I promise next one definitely have wontaek.thank you.