Chapter 3

SEVENTEEN'S NEW MANAGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* blue-korean

* red-mandarin

*green-english

*italic-monologue

Time is surely flies really fast as Sara and all the members of Seventeen spend their time in the living after the meals. They tried to know about each other throughout the conversation. It is full of jokes and laughter. Some of the members are really good in entertaining people. Other members are being like observer and laugh to their jokes and hilarious acts. Scoups and Jeonghan also had brought Sara for a quick tour in their house. The first room is the biggest room in the house. There are 5 members that share it together, Hoshi, Woozi, DK, Seungkwan and Vernon. Wow, this must be the loudest room in the house. We had BooSeokSoon in here.

                “I bet this is be the noisiest room.” said Sara.

                “Noona, how did you know?” asked Scoups.

“Of course noona knows about it. We had the craziest people in this room.” said Jeonghan. Sara laughed at his statement.

“It’s hard to control them noona. Woozi tried to change room with other members but none of them want to exchange with him. So, he has to endure it. Thank God, he still can sleep with all the noises that come from Hoshi, DK and Seungkwan. Sometime, Vernon will join them and it will annoys Woozi so so much.” explained Scoups.

“We hope you could help us control them.” begged Jeonghan with an aegyo.

“Stop doing that aegyo. You not use to do that.” said Scoups as he smacked Jeonghan behind his head. Sara smiled at both of them.

“I’ll try my best.”

The second room is the hyung’s room because all the eldest are in this room, Scoups, Jeonghan, Joshua and Jun. The remaining members, Wonwoo, Mingyu, The8 and Dino are sharing the third room. All three rooms are full. So, where should I sleep if I moved in to this house? Both of them brought Sara to another door at the end of the hallway. I didn’t know there is another room at the end of this hallway.

“Noona, this is your room. Do you like it?” asked Scoups. It is a small room but it is enough for Sara since she will stay by herself.

“It’s perfect. I love it so much.”

After Scoups and Jeonghan finished the tour in the house, three of them walked back to the living room where the other members are waiting for them. A few of them already fall asleep. Others are watching the television. It’s already 10 pm. Sara bids goodbye at them. It’s quite early but they are tired since they had prepared the party fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter